- » Maple Soy
Maple Soy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple soy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple soy recipes.
Soy Maple Salmon Roast
Sam Whitmore pairs maple and soy-sauce-glazed salmon with a 2008 Robert Sinskey Pinot Noir. - 110.497
Soy Maple Walnut Ice Cream
1) In your blender, add all ingredients and blend properly.
2) Add walnuts to the mixture and stir well.
3) In a freezer, pour the mixture.
4) Place the freezer inside the frozen zone of your refrigerator and allow to freeze for several... - 35.1417
Salmon Steaks With Soy Maple Glaze
1. In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
2.... - 24.3928
You May Also Like!
Maple Glazed Salmon With Avocado Salad
Whether you are a fish lover or you watch you calories, this Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad is a perfect meal for you. This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavors. It is a great choice for clean eating too. - 142.226
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Cut ribs into 8 strips.
Pile dressing mixture at 1 end of the ribs.
Roll up, and tie with string.
Place in a shallow baking pan, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 450Ã‚Â°F. 20 minutes.
Reduce heat to 325Ã‚Â°F.;... - 37.6757
Maple Grilled Salmon
Hey Seattle! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe to pay homage to pike's place.... Maple Grilled Salmon! - 117.735
Maple Walnut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Butter a 12-cup muffin tin, or line it with paper liners.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Sift flours and baking powder together 3 times.
Place into a large bowl.
In another medium-size bowl, beat... - 37.0959
Gingery Maple Chicken
In large bowl, combine chicken and flour; toss to coat well, shaking off any excess flour.
In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tb (25 ml) of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, about 5 minutes, turning frequently and adding more oil as... - 31.5649
Maple Nut Ice Cream
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients leaving the walnuts. Blend thoroughly.
2) Fold in walnuts to the mixture.
3) Pour into tray and place inside freezer to freeze.
4) Serve by sprinkling with your favorite topping. - 32.6848
Maple Garlic Chicken Wings
Cut tips from wings; reserve, if you like, for making stock or soup.
Cut each wing into 2 pieces.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold wings in single layer, combine garlic, maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce.
Add wings; toss to coat... - 29.5414
Easy Maple Salmon
This is a beautiful and delicious salmon dish that is super easy to make, and it takes very few ingredients. Maple Salmon is a great weeknight meal, if you are short on time. Watch and learn how to make the dish from Lynn in this video. Bon Appétit! - 131.809
Cedar Plank Salmon With Maple Syrup Glaze
1. Soak wooden plank in water for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. For glaze, in a bowl mix maple syrup, garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, chilli pepper, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice.
4. On plank, place salmon, and... - 109.364
1) In a bowl, add water to soak beans for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
2) In an un-oiled baking sheet, spread the soaked beans after draining the excess water.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the baking sheet inside oven.
4)... - 39.2588
Maple Soy Recipes By Category