Maple sauce is a dessert sauce which is prepared using maple syrup. The sauce prepared using maple syrup is generally drizzled over waffles, puddings, pancakes or cheesecake. Sometimes maple syrup is also added to ... More »
Ham Rouladen In Piquant Maple Sauce is an irresistible ham recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with boiled ham, rice, maple sauce, and varieties of herbs; I am sure you will enjoy this Ham Rouladen In Piquant Maple Sauce with lemon... - 44.3284
1) First, prepare the sauce by blending the yogurt and maple syrup together. Keep aside.
2) Then, wash and dry the orange well.
3) Pare thin strips of the rind and then shred finely.
4) In a jug, put these orange rind shreds along with cold water to... - 38.4854
Heat oil in pan, add onion, saute few minutes, stir in orange rind and juice, maple syrup and rosemary, pour over pork chops, mix well.
Stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Barbecue chops until tender, place marinade in pan, stir in blended cornflour... - 33.2246
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1 -quart glass measure or microwave-safe bowl. Gradually add water and milk, stirring with a whisk until wellblended, stir in walnuts. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stir with whisk in every 2... - 31.5764
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Add maple syrup.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tbsp (15 mL) cold water.
Fold into liquid mixture.
Cook 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Mix in vanilla extract and nuts. - 29.3576
1. Boil the maple syrup to the thread stage, 234° F., or until a little syrup when dropped from a spoon into a cup of cold water spins a thin thread.
2. Stir in the butter or margarine quickly and remove from the heat. Let the mixture cool.
3. When... - 27.23
1.Add the water to the maple sugar and boil until it reaches the thread stage (230Â°-234Â° F.).
2.Add the walnut meats broken into small pieces.
3.This sauce is good with ice cream, blanc mange or custard.
4.Serve hot or cold with ice cream - 26.4039
Combine syrup and honey in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until very slightly thickened, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; stir in pecans and cinnamon.
(Mixture will thicken as it cools.) - 23.6084
Combine the syrup, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan, simmer gently for 5 minutes, add vanilla, and let cool.
Strain the syrup into a container, stir in the nuts and store, covered, in the refrigerator. - 20.5135