- » Maple Pumpkin
Maple Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin pies that use maple syrup as a sweetener are called maple pumpkin pies. Using real maple syrup adds to the taste of the pumpkin pie. It is best served with maple sweetened whipped cream. Some maple pumpkin ... More »
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
Classic Pumpkin Pie With Pecan And Maple Cream
1) In a large microwaveable bowl, place the pumpkin pieces, cover and cook on High (850W) for 15 minutes or until soft.
2) Transfer into a colander to drain, then allow to cool.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to line a 25cm... - 48.4311
Pumpkin Maple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the coffee cake ingredients until all the dry ingredients are moist
3. In a small bowl, mxi together the... - 46.0526
Pumpkin Tart With Maple CrÃ¨me
For pastry, combine flour, granulated sugar and salt in small bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, with fork until dough forms a ball.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap;... - 44.8227
Maple Pumpkin Pie
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir well.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time,' evenly over surface; stir with a fork until dry... - 42.7888
Maple Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Make Filling: In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, maple syrup, spices, salt, pumpkin and light cream. Beat with rotary beater until mixture is smooth.
3. Turn most of filling into unbaked pie shell. Place on lowest shelf of oven;... - 42.0479
Maple Pumpkin Pancakes
Combine oats and milk in a medium bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add eggs, pumpkin, maple syrup, and oil to oat mixture, stirring well.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add oat mixture to dry ingredients,... - 36.9588
Pumpkin Cranberry Custard With Maple Cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients. Stir with a whisk. Gradually stir in milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add bread cubes and cranberries; stir until bread is well coated. Pour into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.... - 32.0362
Maple Pumpkin Recipes By Category