- » Maple Pork Tenderloin
Maple Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple pork tenderloin recipes.
Pork Tenderloin With Maple Sauce
Spicy seasoned pork just tastes amazing and if you are craving for such a meal, here is a video for you to watch. Look how the chef makes a delightfully delicious marinated pork tenderloin along with maple/Dijon sauce. Watch the video and try it today! - 139.747
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin With Maple Mustard Sauce
Pork tenderloin is about as lean as it comes so this is a great healthy option. This is indeed a one pan wonder dish and the pork comes out tender and moist. The maple and mustard make a sweet-and-savory mahogany-colored sauce that perfectly compliments the... - 113.494
Spicy Pork Tenderloin With Ginger-maple Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork with spice mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat,- add pork. Cook 6 minutes, browning on all sides.... - 31.7277
Maple-planked Herb & Spices Pork Tenderloin
Heat: direct medium heat (350°F-400°F) and medium-low (325°F)
Plank: Afire Gourmet Maple Plank, soaked in water for at least 60 minutes
FIRST. Cut each tenderloin into 6 to 8, 1-inch round pieces. Mix all the ingredients together and rub and coat... - 24.3988
You May Also Like!
Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloins
This is an amazing Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloins recipe. This delicious pork preparatoon is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloins for your next party. - 28.1001
Broccoli & Walnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. To prepare the tenderloins trim fat from them, cut each lengthwise to open fiat, making extra slashes in thickest meat taking care to not cut through and set aside.
2. For making the stuffing in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure,... - 46.2344
Maria's Maple Pork
Trim the pork of all visible fat.
Place the pork in a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic bag.
Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour over pork in bag.
Seal bag and turn several times to coat pork with marinade.
Marinate pork in the... - 40.515
Miso & Maple-marinated Pork With Apple & Onion
Cut meat into 1/8-inch-thick slices 6 to 7 inches long.
In a heavy plastic food bag (about 1 qt.), combine miso, syrup, sake, ginger, and pork; mix well.
Seal shut and chill for at least 1 hour or up until the next day.
Core apples; cut into 1/2-inch... - 37.3626
Pulled Pork Barbecue
Have you been wondering what stuffing to put into your bun? This Pulled pork is a perfect filling for for your sandwich. Take a bite. Heavenly, isn't it? - 34.3926
Oven Barbecued Pork
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine catsup and next 5 ingredients; brush lightly over tenderloins.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if desired.
Bake, uncovered,... - 36.4074
Oven Barbecued Pork
1. Trim fat from tenderloins. Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Combine ketchup and next 5 ingredients; brush over tenderloins. Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if desired.
2. Bake, uncovered,... - 25.9094
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 40.6279