- » Maple Pear
Maple Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple pear recipes.
Maple Poached Pears
1 In a large frying pan,place pared pears.
2 In a 1-cup measure, combine syrup, water and lemon juice ; pour over the pears.
3 Add butter or margarine; cover.
4 Heat to boiling; simmer, basting once or twice with syrup in the pan, for about 40 minutes,... - 35.7565
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Pare pears and cut lengthwise in half; using teaspoon, scoop out core. Brush pears with lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Place pears cut side down in 9-inch pie plate.
3. Heat maple syrup, water and lemon rind to... - 27.5232
Maple Walnut Pears
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat; add oil. Increase heat to medium-high. Place pear halves, cut sides down, in pan. Cook 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Reduce heat to medium; add maple syrup and brown sugar. Cook 6 minutes or until... - 23.7959
You May Also Like!
Pear Tarts With Maple Cream
1 . Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and, using a pear half as a guide, cut pastry into 4 pear shapes, each 2 cm / 3/4 in larger than a pear half.
2. Place water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and pears in a saucepan and bring to simmering over a medium... - 33.5544
Pear Maple Crisp
1. To make the topping, combine the oats, flour, and brown sugar in a small bowl, and stir to mix. Add the maple syrup, and stir until the mixture is moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pears, cornstarch, and cinnamon, and toss to... - 34.5748
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a 9-by-13-inch nonstick baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Sift flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in lemon peel, yogurt,... - 42.6119
Pears In Maple And Yogurt Sauce
1. Thinly peel the pears, leaving them whole and with stalks intact. Brush them with lemon juice, to prevent them from browning. Use a potato peeler or small knife to scoop out the core from the base of each pear.
2. Place the pears in a wide, heavy saucepan... - 40.4231
Maple Pear Torte
1 Halve the pears, cut and core them.
2 As per the package instructions, bake the angel food cake.
3 Meanwhile, In a large skillet place the pears cut side down.
4 Pour in enough water to cover.
5 Cover the pan and bring to a... - 44.6898
Pear And Maple Syrup Bread Pudding
Pear and maple syrup - is a right combination for cooking up a bread pudding. It is surely a nice break from the regular dessert choice. Prepare the dessert and experience a delicious extravaganza. Learn the cooking process from experienced chef, in this... - 119.989
Fresh Pear Topping
You'll simply love this Fresh Pear Topping recipe. A delicious Fresh Pear Topping will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 23.6089
Peel pears, cut lengthwise and remove cores.
Stick each half with a clove.
Place, rounded-side down, in a baking dish.
Pour liquid around pears.
Cover and bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until fruit is tender when tested with a fork.
Turn pears over... - 26.6446
Chilled Baked Pears
Halve pears lengthwise; peel, core and discard stem and blossom ends.
Pierce each half with 2 cloves.
Place, rounded sides up, in baking dish.
Mix maple syrup and orange juice, and pour over fruit.
Cover, and bake in oven at 350°F. about 30 minutes or until... - 30.2001
In bowl, mix all ingredients except pears.
Spoon mixture into hollow of each pear.
Put halves together to form whole pear; seal.
Cover and chill about 30 minutes. - 29.7254