- » Maple Nut
Maple Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple nut recipes.
Maple Nut Crinkles
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk, mapleine and salt.
Mix into creamed mixture until well blended.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
Combine egg white and... - 43.9272
Maple Nut Mashed Rhubarb Squash
Cut the squash into pieces, remove the seeds and the fibers and peel it.
Cook the squash in boiling water to cover in a covered saucepan for 15 to 20 minutes or until very tender.
Drain and mash as you would potatoes.
Return to the saucepan and beat in the... - 35.9093
Maple Glazed Nuts
In an iron skillet, stir together syrup, cinnamon, butter, and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture becomes brown and starts to thicken.
Add vanilla, then nuts and toss until the nuts are covered evenly with glaze.
Cool on wax paper. - 28.7182
You May Also Like!
Maple Nut Sauce
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Add maple syrup.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tbsp (15 mL) cold water.
Fold into liquid mixture.
Cook 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Mix in vanilla extract and nuts. - 29.3576
Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Cream butter and shortening together; add eggs, maple syrup and maple flavoring.
Blend in dry ingre- dients, mixing well.
Add 1/4 cup boiling water; mix well.
Stir in dates and pecans.
Chill for at least 1... - 43.5428
Maple-nut Chiffon Cake
Maple nut chiffon cake is a delicious and flavorful cake made with maple flavoring and nuts. Savory and fresh from the oven, the maple nt cake is great as a summer dessert and especially good with golden butter frosting. - 43.2205
Maple Nut Cream
Combine cheese, milk and syrup.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll in walnuts.
Freeze until firm. - 29.5559
Maple Nut Brittle
1.In a boiler, boil the sugar and water to the stiff-ball stage (246Â° F.).
2.Now add butter and cook to the brittle stage (290Â°-300Â° F.).
3.Then add the vanilla and salt and pour over the nut meats, which have been placed on a buttered... - 36.2428
Grandma's Maple Nut Tapioca
1) In a large saucepan, add water, brown sugar, tapioca and cocoa to combine.
2) Place over heat to cook by frequent stirring for about 10 minutes until mixture thickens and tapioca becomes transparent.
3) Remove from heat and stir in... - 39.6494
Maple Nut Ice Cream
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients leaving the walnuts. Blend thoroughly.
2) Fold in walnuts to the mixture.
3) Pour into tray and place inside freezer to freeze.
4) Serve by sprinkling with your favorite topping. - 33.7941
Maple Nut Salad
Fold all ingredients together, and set in refrigerator. - 28.734
Maple Nut Syrup
1) In a saucepan, add syrup and butter to combine.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring this to a boil.
3) Remove from heat and fold in walnuts.
4) Serve the syrup hot over pancakes. - 31.6041
Maple Nut Recipes By Category