- » Maple Ham
Maple Ham Recipes
Maple Ham is a food preparation that belongs to the American cuisine. It is prepared by combining ham and maple syrup and cooking them together. In order to prepare Maple Ham, the ham is rubbed with brown sugar and ... More »
Ham Rouladen In Piquant Maple Sauce
Ham Rouladen In Piquant Maple Sauce is an irresistible ham recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with boiled ham, rice, maple sauce, and varieties of herbs; I am sure you will enjoy this Ham Rouladen In Piquant Maple Sauce with lemon... - 44.3284
Maple Glazed Ham
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Put ham on rack in roasting pan, fat side up.
Combine apple juice, allspice, 12 whole cloves and cinnamon stick in saucepan and boil 5 minutes.
Spoon a little of the apple juice carefully all over the ham.
Put in oven and bake 1 1/2... - 38.1559
Maple Baked Fresh Ham With Raisin Sauce
Maple baked fresh ham with raisin sauce is a flavorful and savory pork recipe. Spiced with ginger, nutmeg, cloves and allspice, this savory ham roast is cooked with the maple syrup and great for occasions. - 38.0034
Maple-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In shallow, open roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in center.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 to 3 hours until internal temperature is 1OOF.
5. Remove from oven.
To glaze:... - 37.6223
Maple Glazed Ham Steak
1) Lightly brush the steak with maple syrup.
2) On a pan 3 inches under the heat of a hot broiler, directly on the grill, place the steak
3) Broil or grill 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Turn the steak and cook from other side.
5) During broiling,... - 33.6681
Hickory Smoked Ham With Maple Mustard Sauce
Soak wood chunks or chips in water; drain.
If using a canned ham, scrape off any gelatin.
If using another type of fully cooked ham, such as a bone-in shank, trim most of the fat, leaving a 1/8-inch layer. (The thinner the fat layer, the better the glaze will... - 33.5207
Maple Ham Peaches
In a medium bowl, beat egg.
Add ham, crumbs, syrup and cloves; mix well.
Shape into 12 balls.
Place peaches, hollow side up, in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Nest a ham ball in each peach.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated... - 32.3582
How To Make Maple Glazed Ham
There is no better pair then salty and sweet and this combination comes to life with our ham and maple syrup glaze. Ham is a staple at Easter time for our family but this recipe would also be great for those first time entertainers throughout the year. - 0
How To Cook Grilled Maple Sugar Ham Wrapped Asparagus
1. In a pot, boil water with a pinch of sea salt. Add asparagus and blanch for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water and plunge into ice water to stop cooking process. Drain, pat dry and set aside.
3. Drizzle olive oil on asparagus and... - 0
Maple Ham Recipes By Category