- » Maple Granola
Maple Granola Recipes
Most of us think that trying to make a granola bar at home is the most difficult task. Well, not anymore with the Maple granola. Most of those who have tried making a maple granola at home swear by the amount of ease ... More »
Nutty Maple Granola
The Natural Princess indulges in her sweet tooth and makes some nutty maple granola. It's snack time. - 118.631
Molasses Maple Nutty Granola
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2) All wet ingredients are combined.
3) Next, the wet ingredients are combined (in case the bowl is not large and cannot hold the complete amount, the ingredients can be divided equally between two... - 45.1406
Multicrunch Maple Granola
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil and grease or spray with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Stir oats, wheat germ, sesame and sunflower seeds, walnuts, and... - 41.2657
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.1154
Granola With Maple Glazed Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Butter a roasting pan. In a mini food processor, pulse the butter, flour, baking soda, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the oats and 3/4 cup of the maple syrup; transfer to... - 30.3011
You May Also Like!
Honey Coconut Granola
In a.large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and coconut.
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir butter, brown sugar, honey, oil, flavorings and salt until well mixed.
Pour over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Pour into three greased... - 38.3677
Lentils A La Nutberry Maple
Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until lentils are desired consistency – soft but intact. – about 40 – 50 minutes.
To learn more about Nature's Indulgence and where you can purchase... - 19.5133
Peanut Butter Granola Gorp
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place granola and pretzels in a large bowl; set aside. Combine peanut butter and syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot; stir well. Pour peanut butter mixture over granola mixture, stirring... - 24.152
As close to serving as possible, place a third of the fruit in bottom of a parfait glass or goblet.
Top with 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1 tablespoon granola, a third of the fruit, remaining yogurt, and granola.
Arrange remaining fruit on top. - 22.5443
Almond Crunch Granola
Mix all the ingredients together.
Spread thinly on a cookie sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 325 C to 350 C, or until lightlv browned.
VARIATION: Add other nuts and seeds, such as sesame seeds, chestnuts, cashews, pecans, walnuts.
Use honey in place of... - 28.6342
The Greatest Granola
Granola is the perfect breakfast cereal. Loaded with protein and natural fiber, it's a great way for you and the kids to start the day or get a quick mid-morning or afternoon "pick me up." The delicious combination of tastes and textures keeps this from... - 34.2294
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 124.765
Chocolate-cinnamon Granola Bars
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! Made using just a little cocoa powder, these bars are filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats. Flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, these are delightfully tasty.... - 113.402
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 31.5907
Maple Granola Recipes By Category