- » Maple Granola
Maple Granola Recipes
Most of us think that trying to make a granola bar at home is the most difficult task. Well, not anymore with the Maple granola. Most of those who have tried making a maple granola at home swear by the amount of ease ... More »
Nutty Maple Granola
The Natural Princess indulges in her sweet tooth and makes some nutty maple granola. It's snack time. - 118.9
Lynn demonstrates how to make a healthy Maple-Nut Granola that you could have for breakfast or sprinkle over yogurt with fruit. Adapted from Everyday Food Magazine. - 109.75
Molasses Maple Nutty Granola
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2) All wet ingredients are combined.
3) Next, the wet ingredients are combined (in case the bowl is not large and cannot hold the complete amount, the ingredients can be divided equally between two... - 45.3557
Multicrunch Maple Granola
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil and grease or spray with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Stir oats, wheat germ, sesame and sunflower seeds, walnuts, and... - 41.4887
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.3849
Granola With Maple Glazed Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Butter a roasting pan. In a mini food processor, pulse the butter, flour, baking soda, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the oats and 3/4 cup of the maple syrup; transfer to... - 30.505
Maple Granola Recipes By Category