- » Maple Glazed Carrot
Maple Glazed Carrot Recipes
Maple glazed carrots is an ideal sweet savory vegetable for people following low fat and low carb diet. Carrots are washed, peeled and sliced. They are boiled together with maple syrup, salt, butter and pepper. This ... More »
Classic Maple Glazed Carrots
Add 1 in of water to a large saucepan; add carrots.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine the cornstarch and orange juice until smooth.
Stir in the remaining... - 39.3333
Maple Glazed Carrots
Peel the carrots.
Cut into sticks.
Pour the orange juice into a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Heat 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the carrots and the orange rind, stir to coat the carrots with the orange juice.
Cover and microwave 8 to 9 minutes at HIGH.
Stir... - 37.3298
Maple Glazed Carrots
1. Halve the carrots crosswise and then quarter lengthwise. Take a large skillet, boil 1 ½ cups water, add salt and carrot, cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or till carrots are tender. Drain and replace in the skillet. Add nutmeg, butter and... - 30.6782
You May Also Like!
Maple Glazed Carrots And Shallots
1. Place carrots in medium saucepan. Add enough water to cover carrots. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain; set aside.
2. In same saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 28.5905
Golden Maple Glazed Carrots
Scrape the carrots or brush clean with a stiff brush.
Leave whole or cut in two.
Heat the orange juice with the grated rind.
Add the carrots.
Stir until well coated with the orange juice.
Cover and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the carrots... - 35.1855
Classic Glazed Carrots
Have you been looking for the Classic Glazed Carrots recipe? Watch this video to learn the step by step process to prepare this dish. Treat your family to this yummy recipe and we bet they will ask for more. - 93.3422
Maple Walnut Carrots
Combine the carrots and water in a saucepan, bring the liquid to a boil, and cook, covered, until the carrots are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove the carrots with a slotted spoon.
Over high heat, reduce the pan juices to about 1/4 cup.
Whisk in the syrup and... - 28.4273
Maple Carrot Cake
1. Grease an 8 x 8 inch square cake pan. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, adding warmed syrup slowly.
3. Stir in melted butter and milk, carrots and chopped nuts. Mix thoroughly.
4. Sift together both flours, the salt, soda and cinnamon.... - 42.8452
Glazed Winter Vegetables With Maple And Ginger
This glazed winter vegetables recie is a simple yet fragrant recipe that is perfect for serving as a mian course or side in a meal. Brussles sprouts, carrots and ginger root cooked with maple syrup and chicken stock are glazed in a skillet and cooked to... - 38.947
Maple Glazed Root Vegetables
1. Preheat the'oven to 400°. Divide the rutabagas, turnips and carrots between 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over each sheet of vegetables and toss well to coat. Spread the root vegetables out in an even layer and season with... - 28.5782
Curry Glazed Carrots
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, stir curry powder over medium-high heat until powder smells toasted, about 2 minutes.
To pan, add carrots, orange peel, orange juice, and maple syrup.
Bring mixture to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat and simmer,... - 30.6943
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the carrots, parsnips, and water.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir, cover, and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Drain and sprinkle with the... - 38.4737
Curry Glazed Carrots
1. In a bowl, stir together orange peel, orange juice, syrup, and cornstarch mixture; set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir curry powder over medium-high heat just until fragrant (about 30 seconds; do not scorch). Add carrots and 1/3 cup... - 28.3329
Maple Glazed Carrot Recipes By Category
Maple Glazed Carrot Dish: