- » Maple Flavored Sausage
Maple Flavored Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple flavored sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple flavored sausage recipes.
Orange Maple Sausage Balls
Orange maple sausage balls are vegetable sausage balls prepared with roll sausage. Skillet cooked with added maple syrup and orange juice to flavor, the orange maple sausage balls have a unique and fruity taste to them. Served as a side in meals, it is always... - 37.1103
Sausage Breakfast Bake With Apple Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making... - 44.122
Sausage Stuffed Baked Apples
In a skillet, cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain and cool slightly.
Core apples; cut in half horizontally.
Place in an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
In a bowl, combine egg and brown sugar; stir in... - 32.4497
Fruited Sausage Puffs
Cook sausages until lightly browned.
Drain and reserve.
Mash yams and beat in butter, apple sauce, and egg yolks, mixing until well blended.
Fold in pineapple, lemon rind, nutmeg and maple syrup.
Fold in egg whites and pile mixture lightly into a buttered 1... - 40.9358
Apple Maple Syrup
Add water to reserved apple syrup from Sausage Breakfast Bake to make 2/3 cup.
In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in apple syrup.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute more.
Stir in butter and maple syrup. - 24.9371
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 CUP syup.
Cut sausages in thirds crosswise; brown in skillet.
At serving time blend cornstarch, salt, reserved syrup, maple-flavored syrup, water, and vinegar in blazer pan of chafing dish.
Heat to boiling over direct heat,... - 33.1081
Cut sausage links in half lengthwise.
Brown the sausages in a skillet.
Drain thoroughly and set aside.
Thoroughly stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine beaten egg, milk, and melted butter or margarine; add all at once to dry... - 37.7063
Oven Baked Apple Pancakes N Sausage
1. Grease a 10-inch X 6-inch baking dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. Heat a frying pan and brown the sausages evenly on all sides or follow package directions and brown in the microwave oven if you like.
4. Prepare... - 40.51
Canadian Style Bacon And Sausage Skillet
Place bacon in cold 12-inch skillet.
Cook over low heat, turning bacon to brown evenly on both sides, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Cook sausages in same skillet as directed on package; drain.
Add bacon and syrup.
Sprinkle with... - 31.3639
French Toast Deluxe
1. Prepare French toast with sausages according to package directions.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, stir together syrup, nuts and raisins. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds or until hot. Pour warm syrup mixture over French toast. - 23.9692
Harvest Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice sausages into 1/2-inch-thick pieces and further cut into half, crosswise
3. Peel, core and slice apples, crosswise in half.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine sausage, apples, onion and beans.
5. In a... - 42.1023
Franks And Beans
Cook in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain, slice and place in flameproof serving dish.
Add sauerkraut, onion flakes, tomato, brown sugar replacement, lima beans and maple extract.
Heat until flavors mingle. - 29.0652
Knackwurst With Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (1/4 stick); add apple chunks, cinnamon, and 2 tea spoons brown sugar; cook until apple is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apple mixture to small bowl; set aside.
2. In... - 28.4029
All American Grill
All American Grill!! This yummy met sandwich is sure to addict you to it with the first bite!!! They are easy to make and delicious. Go ahead and try the All American Grill! - 30.8385
Pigs In A Blanket
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Combine eggs, buttermilk and oil; blend into dry ingredients.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
Cook until the second... - 38.2743
Shrimp Etouffee Over Rice
Simple and quick is the mantra! This etouffee is packed with flavor and heat. Hardly a meal its really light. Watch Ken make this delicious etouffee in this video - 112.205
Sour Milk Griddle Cakes
This Sour Milk Griddle Cakes is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 47.3427
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636