- » Maple Custard
Maple Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple custard recipes.
In 1-cup measure, blend egg, egg whites and vanilla.
In 4-cup measure, blend milk and maple syrup.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until very hot but not boiling.
Whisk egg mixture into hot milk in slow steady stream.
Pour mixture into six... - 45.1269
Beat eggs with maple syrup, flavoring, and salt until mixture becomes foamy and well blended.
Scald the milk.
Gradually beat milk into egg mixture.
Transfer mixture to six custard cups.
Place custard cups in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 35... - 33.1418
Beat eggs with maple syrup and salt until foamy and well blended.
Gradually beat milk into eggs.
Pour mixture into 6 custard cups.
Place cups in a pan of hot water in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 40 minutes.
Custard is done when tip... - 27.603
You May Also Like!
Maple Custard Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Bake pastry shell 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs; add remaining ingredients except Maple Whipped Cream.
Pour into partially baked pastry shell; reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
Bake 45 minutes or until knife... - 34.5428
Pumpkin Cranberry Custard With Maple Cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients. Stir with a whisk. Gradually stir in milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add bread cubes and cranberries; stir until bread is well coated. Pour into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.... - 32.0362
Maple Custard With Walnuts
1) Take a large bowl and beat together egg, egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla extract in it.
2) Mix in milk and then beat the mixture again until the eggs are well-blended.
3) Take four 12.5 cl (4 fl oz) baking dishes or ramekins; pour the custards... - 34.4373
Maple Custard With Fresh Fruit
1. In a small saucepan, whisk together milk, maple syrup, egg yolks and cornstarch until smooth; cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, for 2 to 4 minutes or until boiling and thickened.
2. Arrange fruit in 4 individual serving dishes; pour hot... - 24.4472
Spa Custard With Maple Syrup Sauce
TO PREPARE THE CUSTARD: Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Lightly butter six 3-inch custard cups or a 1-quart souffle dish.
Mix all the custard ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds.
Pour into the custard cups.
Place the cups in a baking pan and pour in enough... - 40.4399
Vanilla Custard With Maple Roasted Peanuts
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized, heavy saucepan, combine the milk and sugar. Cook over low heat, stirring for 5 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved. Do not allow to boil. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool to room... - 33.8805
Maple Flavored Custard French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix milk with eggs; add flour mixture.
Beat till smooth.
Pour into shallow pan.
Soak bread in egg mixture 1 5 minutes; turn carefully.
Making sure both surfaces are thoroughly coated, soak 15 minutes... - 34.5534
Heat the milk to scalding.
Add the honey.
Cool to lukewarm.
Mix the eggs and seasonings.
Add to the milk and mix well.
Pour mixture into 6 oiled custard cups.
Set in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 325 Degree for 40 minutes, or until firm. - 33.4872
Solar Cooked Filipino Style Leche Flan With Maple Syrup
1. Assemble the bowl of the solar cooker with one stone ware bowl with lid in another larger glass bowl with lid. Place it on the reflector.
2. In a bowl, crack open eggs and whisk well.
3. Add milk and vanilla and blend in the... - 92.0408
New England Baked Chocolate Custard
Beat eggs until foamy and light.
Add dietetic maple syrup, skim milk, melted chocolate and vanilla extract; beat until thoroughly mixed.
Pour the custard mixture into 4 individual custard cups.
Set the cups in a pan of hot water which comes halfway up the... - 29.1
Maple Custard Recipes By Category