- » Maple Cupcake
Maple Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple cupcake recipes.
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
You May Also Like!
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.087
Homemade Fondant For Cupcakes
1. Place a saucepan on high flame and pour water in it. Add sugar and cook until the mixture gets a syrup consistency (like honey, corn syrup or maple syrup) or the temperature reaches 112-115 degree C/ 234-240 degree F when measured with candy... - 0
Maple Frosting has a great taste. Maple Frosting gets its desired taste from Milk and maple extract. Maple Frosting is used by many across the world. - 21.5183
Maple Cream Frosting
1. Break the sugar into small pieces and put in a saucepan with the cream or milk. Heat and stir occasionally until the sugar is dissolved. Boil without stirring to the soft ball stage, 234° F.a ball forms when a little is dropped from the spoon into a cup... - 19.3796
Episode 137 - Halloween Cupcake Inspiration
In this episode I share with you the following recipes: Butternut squash cupcakes, brown sugar maple German buttercream, and marshmallow fondant. I also show you some simple ideas for decorating your cupcakes for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! - 0
Sweet Potato Cupcakes
Roasted Sweet Potato Cake stuffed and topped, featuring a Sweet Potato/Mascarpone Cream...a true Autumn delight! - 113.23
Zucchini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350° Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Spread the chopped walnuts on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake them until toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, cover the raisins with the... - 37.0494
In a large mixing bowl, beat shortening until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition (mixture will appear curdled).
Beat in syrup and milk.
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, ginger and allspice; add to... - 42.008
Myron Mixon's World-famous Cupcake Chicken
Heat a smoker to 300°F.
Using poultry shears, remove the knuckle on each end of each chicken thigh bone. Then trim the excess fat off the skin and meat of each thigh until the pieces are 3 to 4 inches wide, leaving about 1/4 inch of excess skin at the... - 36.2531
Maple Cupcake Recipes By Category