- » Maple Cupcake
Maple Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple cupcake recipes.
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.04
You May Also Like!
Maple Cream Frosting
1. Break the sugar into small pieces and put in a saucepan with the cream or milk. Heat and stir occasionally until the sugar is dissolved. Boil without stirring to the soft ball stage, 234° F.a ball forms when a little is dropped from the spoon into a cup... - 16.6711
Myron Mixon's World-famous Cupcake Chicken
Heat a smoker to 300°F.
Using poultry shears, remove the knuckle on each end of each chicken thigh bone. Then trim the excess fat off the skin and meat of each thigh until the pieces are 3 to 4 inches wide, leaving about 1/4 inch of excess skin at the... - 36.2417
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 110.703
Sweet Potato Cupcakes
Roasted Sweet Potato Cake stuffed and topped, featuring a Sweet Potato/Mascarpone Cream...a true Autumn delight! - 112.979
Zucchini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350° Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Spread the chopped walnuts on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake them until toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, cover the raisins with the... - 35.1232
In a large mixing bowl, beat shortening until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition (mixture will appear curdled).
Beat in syrup and milk.
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, ginger and allspice; add to... - 40.5291
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
When I was but a wee tot, and my parents still exercised the authority to regulate my intake of sweets, I remember the harshest restrictions were placed upon soda. It was only once a year, on New Year’s Eve that I would be allowed a glass of the bubbly... - 37.5223
Breakfast Corn Muffins
Cook bacon as directed in chart .
Crumble and set aside.
Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine bacon with buttermilk, egg, maple syrup and oil.
Stir into flour mixture.
Place 2 paper cupcake liners in 6 oz.glass custard cups.
Fill each cup... - 39.325
7-grain Corn Muffins
Mix first 6 ingredients in blender until very smooth.
Mix cornmeal in with a spoon.
Fill oiled muffin cups 1/2 full.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 35-45 minutes. - 26.13
Maple Cupcake Recipes By Category