- » Maple Cream Cookies
Maple Cream Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple cream cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple cream cookies recipes.
Maple Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Cream shortening; add maple sugar, creaming well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk and dry ingredients; mix well.
Chill for about 30 minutes.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick; sprinkle with additional maple sugar.
Cut with... - 36.1669
Maple Syrup Cookie Sandwiches With Lemon Cream Filling
1. Set the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. To make the cookies: Sift together flour, salt, and... - 36.5858
Maple Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and add the sugar which has been rolled for sifting and cream together well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk, then part of the flour which has been sifted with salt and baking powder.
Beat well and add remaining dry ingredients.
Drop by... - 42.3158
Maple Sugar Cookies
Cream butter till light and fluffy.
Beat in the sugar and egg.
Add the vanilla and milk.
Sift the flour together with the baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
Stir into the beaten mixture.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Roll out 3/8" on a lightly floured board.
Cut out... - 47.1383
Maple Nut Coffee Ice Cream Dessert
1. With chopped salted mixed nuts top 2 scoops of coffee ice cream and drizzle over nuts and ice cream with warm maple syrup.
2. To serve, garnish with rolled wafer cookies. - 26.6255
Prune Maple Cookies
Prunes maple cookies are a healthy option into great snack. Prunes are natural laxatives and high in fibers. While, maple syrup is a good substitute for sugar in various baking recipes. A combination of prunes and maple syrup makes prune and maple cookies... - 51.2936
Cardamom Maple Spritz Cookies
1. Beat the shortening until light using an electric mixer.
2. Combine sugar replacement and fructose in a bowl; stir to mix.
3. Gradually beat sugar-replacement mixture into creamed shortening.
4. Beat in egg, vanilla, and maple flavoring.
5. Combine flour,... - 44.1805
Maple Lace Wafers
Combine syrup and butter in saucepan.
Place over high heat, bring to a boil, and boil hard 1/2 minute.
Remove from heat.
Sift flour and salt together.
Add to hot syrup all at once, blending thoroughly.
Drop from teaspoon, about 3 inches apart, onto greased... - 33.4522
Maple Praline Cookies
In mixing bowl cream shortening and brown sugar till light.
Beat in egg.
Stir in milk and maple flavoring.
(Mixture will look curdled.) Stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
Add to sugar mixture.
Stir in cereal.
Drop dough from teaspoon onto... - 47.5202
Maple Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in maple flavoring.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in oats and raisins.
Drop by... - 44.9039
Maple Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream the butter and add the egg, maple syrup and sugar.
3) Combine together all the dry ingredients and add the mixture to a butter-egg mixture.
4) Mix well together.
5) Roll the... - 48.1227
Maple Walnut Drops
Beat egg yolks, then add oil, maple syrup, soda mixed with sour cream, salt, vanilla, and dry milk powder.
Stir in flour, mix thoroughly, and chill.
Preheat oven to 325°F., and grease cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto prepared baking... - 39.1416
Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Cream butter and shortening together; add eggs, maple syrup and maple flavoring.
Blend in dry ingre- dients, mixing well.
Add 1/4 cup boiling water; mix well.
Stir in dates and pecans.
Chill for at least 1... - 43.5428
Maple Syrup Cream
Maple Syrup Creams is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this creme is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the maple syrup and cereal cream is simply heavenly! - 36.622
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Blend the melted butter, shortening, brown sugar, egg and maple flavouring together.
Measure flour, cream of tartar and soda into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add the dry ingredients gradually to the butter... - 43.8558
Maple Syrup Cream Candy
Combine sugar, syrup, cream and butter in a saucepan.
Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Boil uncovered and without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball when a dribble is dropped into cold water; about 250F on a candy thermometer.
Cool without... - 32.6819
Ice Cream Over Maple Bananas
A simple but delicious dessert option is - ice cream over maple bananas. If you have sweet craving and do not feel like baking an elaborate dessert, then this is the smartest choice. It takes maximum 5 minutes to assemble the dessert, when the ingredients are... - 99.4279
Maple Walnut Acorns
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, egg yolk and maple extract.
In medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Stir about 1/2 of the flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Add milk and remaining flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.
Blend in... - 42.5657
Canadian Maple Walnut Chiffon
1. In 1-quart saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let stand 1 minute to soften; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl lightly beat egg yolks; gradually beat in 1/4 cup... - 38.9543
1. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Shape dough into ball; wrap and refrigerate dough 1 hour or until easy to handle.
2. Preheat oven to... - 24.5185
Maple Meringue Orange Cups
1) Cut the oranges crosswise in half.
2) Clip the membranes and remove the pump. Ensure that the bottom is not punctured.
3) Chop the pulp coarsely and mix it with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
4) Into orange cups, spoon the pulp mixture.
5) In an... - 44.2655
Strawberry Cream Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cream cheese and maple syrup in a small bowl.
Beat in cake mix until mixture is moist and in large crumbs.
Chill at least 10 minutes.
Lightly dust hands with flour.
Form... - 37.3008
Maple Nut Crinkles
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk, mapleine and salt.
Mix into creamed mixture until well blended.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
Combine egg white and... - 43.9272
Maple Syrup Frosting
Melt butter in saucepan; add cream, vanilla and syrup.
Blend in sugar; beat until smooth.
Frost cookies. - 25.1727
Frozen Maple Loaf
Rub brown crumbs off cake, then cut loaf lengthwise in 3 even slices.
Line bottom and sides of buttered 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2 inch loaf pan with cake slices; chill.
In saucepan combine cookies, syrup, and butter; cook and stir till slightly thick and well blended... - 34.3598
Woodland Maple Mousse
With an electric mixer, beat egg yolks until thick and light in color.
Heat 3/4 cup of the maple syrup in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Add a fine stream of syrup to yolks while constandy beating. Be careful not to cook yolks. Pour mixture... - 30.6743
Chocolate Maple Souffle
Place the egg whites in a large bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, spray 6 (5- or 6-ounce) souffle dishes or custard cups with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, stir together the cocoa powder, cornstarch and... - 39.0091
1) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
2) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C).
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and maple syrup.
6) In a... - 46.5112
Maple Pecan Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray; toss with a fork until blended.
Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack.
Increase oven temperature... - 44.0673
Sour Cream Sandies
Cream butter, add honey, then egg, and beat well.
Combine sour cream and soda.
Add to mixture.
Add flour and mix well.
Shape into a roll about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, roll in wax paper, and freeze for several hours or overnight.
When ready to bake, preheat... - 39.9752
Bushel Of Cookies
Grind or finely chop raisins and pecans; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, a few at a time, mixing well after each.
Add syrup, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in oats, raisins and pecans.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda... - 45.1053
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cream butter, oil, honey, and maple syrup until smooth.
Stir in flour and salt; add vanilla and pecans.
Form dough into 1-inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet, and press pecan half lightly into center of each,... - 35.4559
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies has a grand taste. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies gets its taste from pumpkin mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with vanilla and lemon extracts and topped with nuts. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies is loved by many across the... - 45.5629
Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream the peanut butter and the maple syrup or honey together.
Add the pastry flour and the remaining ingredients.
Drop the batter by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Flatten with a fork, dipping the fork in cold water between each... - 36.2251
Easy Lemon Cookies
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cream together egg yolks and honey or maple syrup until very smooth and thick.
Add lemon peel.
Combine flour, starch, and almonds and add to first mixture.
Fold in egg whites.
Drop by the rounded teaspoonful onto... - 36.6189
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 50.7462
Oatmeal-whole Wheat Cookies
Cream butter, sugar, and flavoring until fluffy.
Stir in flour and oats; mix until blended.
Divide dough in half.
Shape each half Into a roll 1 1/2 Inches in diameter.
Roll one roll in chocolate shot and the other In nuts.
Wrap in waxed paper;... - 36.2175
Walnut Raisin Cookies
1) Prepare the walnuts by chopping into small pieces.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
3) Stir in milk and flavorings into the bowl.
4) Separately, sift together the dry ingredients. Combine this mixture to the wet.
5) Fold in dates... - 50.3736
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter, then add maple syrup and cream until smooth.
Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
Stir in lemon juice and peel.
Add flour and salt and mix well.
Stir in currants.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and drop... - 41.3407
Cream butter with sugar.
Add egg and maple flavoring, beating until smooth.
Stir flour with baking powder and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
Drop dough by teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
Push 3 pecan halves into bottom edge of each... - 46.9808
Almond Fruit Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a bowl and add shortening and sugar, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs along with maple flavoring and mix thoroughly.
4) Sift flour along with salt, nutmeg,... - 47.7884
Garlic Chip Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Add garlic cloves into boiling water for 5 minutes, drain, chop and soak in maple syrup. Set aside for 20 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla... - 46.9354
Turtle Shaped Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg, vanilla and maple flavoring.
Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until... - 42.9834
Nut Cookie Tarts
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Nut Cookie Tarts? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Nut Cookie Tarts is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 46.7626
Nut Cookie Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, salt and soda together.
3) Cream in margarine and add oats and nuts to the mixture.
4) Stir in sugar and blend it in well.
5) Add egg and flavoring and beat the mixture... - 45.7384
Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits
Want delicious homemade biscuits that are super easy to make and super delicious. Today, Tawnya on meals in a rush is making Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits. Just 2 simple ingredients 1 cup self raising flour and 1/2 cup whipping cream mixed together to make... - 112.66
1) Heat oven to 225°F.
2) Grease and flour 2 baking sheets.
3) Add nuts and carob chips in a blender container and finally chop.
4) In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk till foamy.
5) Continue whisking, adding in cream of tartar, maple... - 40.4252
Yambilee Ice Cream Pie
This simple recipe of Yambilee Ice Cream Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Yambilee Ice Cream Pie -which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 42.4887
Yambilee Ice Cream Pie
1. In a bowl combine butter, crumbs and 1 tablespoon sugar. Spread the mixture at the bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
2. Circle the edge of the pie plate with ginger snaps.
3. Take a bowl and combine chopped pecans, ice cream, yams and syrup in it. Mix... - 42.8597
Brown Sugar Drops
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sift flour with soda and salt and set aside.
With a rotary beater or electric mixer cream butter, sugar, and eggs until well blended.
Mix in sour milk and maple flavoring.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2"... - 40.686
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease 2 12 inch x 16 inch flat baking trays with spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine butter and honey. Cream well.
5.... - 46.3352
Lite Meringue Kisses
1) Heat oven to 225°F.
2) Use parchment to line 2 baking sheets.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till fluffy.
4) Mix in cream of tartar and keep beating.
5) Slowly add in the maple syrup and vanilla and beat till whites turn... - 36.3323
Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake
I bet 10 bucks that you will enjoy this Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake. To me this cheesecake epitomizes the Holiday spirit. Friends, family, laughter and pumpkin cheesecakes! That's the idea, my friend! Enjoy! - 110.604
Arrowroot Pumpkin Pie
1.Pre-heat oven at 425 degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare pie crust crumble cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4 In a 10 inch glass pie pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of the dish.
4.... - 49.3849
How To Make A Pumpkin Dip
Creamy luscious pumpkin dip stuffed inside of a sugar pumpkin. Cute & sweet ;)
And tomorrow, I'll show you what to do with all those seeds. - 0
Mix the maple syrup and milk in a large saucepan.
Slowly bring the mixture to simmering, stirring constantly.
If the mixture begins to curdle, it is heating too rapidly.
Immediately reduce the heat and continue cooking.
The mixture will not be harmed.
When it... - 34.4127
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the bread crusts and halve diagonally to form 12 triangles.
3) In a bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, orange rind and salt together, mix thoroughly.
4) Dip the bread slices into the egg... - 43.5995
1. Form pastry into a ball wrap in waxed paper and place in refrigerator.
2. Pare and core apples and fill each with raisin and walnut mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 375F.
4. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar, raisins, chopped walnuts... - 42.31
Old Fashioned Pecan Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Take a food processor, and beat all ingredients together, then stir in the pecan and pour pie filling into crust
3. Now place pie on a cookie sheet and bake for 60 minutes till pie is... - 45.8116
Harvest Pumpkin Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out half of the pastry and fit into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
Roll out remaining pastry.
Using small maple leaf cookie cutter, cut out leaves.
Moisten rim with cold water; arrange pastry leaves around edge, reserving 8 on... - 44.4439
The ultimate Italian dish for fall made simple with step-by-step instruction, as well as tips on roasting pumpkin and pumpkin seeds. - 112.926
Several days ahead:
1. In syrup, in skillet, simmer nectarine slices 5 or 6 minutes; drain; refrigerate.
2. In 4 individual 6-ounce glass casseroles, layer chilled nectarine slices with ice cream; freezer-wrap; freeze.
Early on day:
1. Preheat broiler 10... - 33.0839
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 139.86
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 47.4585
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Microwave butter on high.
3. In a large bowl take almond flour, vanilla whey powder and flax meal. Mix together.
4. Pour in the butter and mix until well combined.
5. Add in splenda and incorporate... - 97.4833
Throback Thursdays Sweet Potato Cupcakes
A stuffed sweet potato cupcake topped with a gooey toasted marshmallow.
The first installment from my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos each... - 0
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Brittle
For brittle, butter a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
In a large saucepan, cook and stir sugar and corn syrup over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 240 (soft-ball stage).
Add pecans and salt; cook and stir until mixture reaches 3000 (hard-crack... - 42.3953
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2277
Low Fat Chocolate Brownies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Take a 9-inch-square baking pan, and coat it lightly with vegetable oil spray, take parchment paper and line the bottom of the pan
3. In a boiler, on the top, melt the unsweetened chocolate... - 48.7201
Maple Cream Cookies Recipes By Category
Maple Cream Cookies Dish: