- » Maple Cream
Maple Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple cream recipes.
This Maple Cream makes a dreamy dessert ! Relish this irresistible maple flavored chilled pudding after a summer meal and tell me what you think about this fabulous dessert ! Your suggestions for this Maple Cream are always welcome! - 42.828
1. Grease a rectangular baking dish/ pan with butter and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine brown sugar, white sugar, milk and cornstarch. Mix well.
3. Boil on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till sugar dissolves, while... - 42.5726
Maple Cream Fluff
In a large saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Cook and stir over low heat (do not boil) until gelatin is dissolved, about 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat; slowly stir in syrup.
Set pan in ice water; whisk in milk.
Continue... - 41.0948
Vanilla Flavored Maple Cream
Grease a 9x 13-inch bake pan.
Stir the first six ingredients together in a deep heavy bottomed saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then boil slowly without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball in ice water, or until syrup registers 238F to... - 32.3584
In medium bowl, soften the gelatin with a couple of tablespoons of cold water (30 mL).
Warm the maple syrup (may be done in the microwave) and add to the gelatin.
Mix well to dissolve the gelatin.
Cool for about 15 minutes.
Use an electric beater to beat in... - 31.7835
To soften the gelatin, mix it with milk in top part of double boiler.
Place over hot water and heat to scalding.
Beat salted egg yolks, stir in syrup, and add to milk.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, until mixture begins to thicken.
Remove from... - 31.096
1) In two fluted glasses or wide-rimmed tulip glasses, pour 1/4 cup maple syrup.
2) Gently pour over the whipping cream so that two separate layers are formed.
3) Drizzle the brandy on top or combined with the syrup or cream.
4) Serve... - 28.8262
Wrap the sugar in foil and heat at 350F for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
Turn it into cold saucepan; add sour cream and salt, stirring thoroughly.
Now heat, without stirring, until mixture forms a soft ball in cold water, or your candy thermometer reaches... - 19.2537
Reduced-fat Maple Cream
1. Combine milk and syrup in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until milk begins to steam.
2. Gradually add one-fourth of hot milk mixture to egg yolk. Add egg yolk mixture to pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken.... - 18.6575
Maple Cream Recipes By Category