- » Maple Coffee Cake
Maple Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple coffee cake recipes.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Pecan Streusel & Maple Glaze
1.Pre-heat oven to 350C.
2.In a large bowl mix the brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and 2 tablespoon butter together to make the streusel mix.
3.In another bowl sift 3/4 cup Flour, baking soda and baking powder and put it... - 126.046
Maple Apple Coffee Cake
If you were waiting for a perfect coffee cake recipe then this Maple Apple Coffee Cake is something you should not miss! Give this coffee cake a try, it is great with tea or coffee! - 50.3482
Maple Oat Bran Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cakepan heavily with cooking spray
3. In a bowl, stir well combining oat bran, flour, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. With a pastry blender cut in... - 48.6513
Pumpkin Maple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the coffee cake ingredients until all the dry ingredients are moist
3. In a small bowl, mxi together the... - 46.0526
Anyone who took even the first bite of this Maple-Coffee Cake would start giving you rave reviews for the same. You will find yourself cooking this Maple-Coffee Cake again and again. Start away immediately! - 41.4993
You May Also Like!
Maple-nut Coffee Twist
Dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in egg, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon maple flavoring.
Gradually stir in hot roll flour mixture to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured... - 42.0041
Coffee Cake With Maple Syrup Glaze
One of my absolute favorite things in the world to do is wake up on the weekends and make a delicious breakfast. If you’ve read any of my earlier posts you’ll know that I’m obsessed with breakfast. I have a tie for my favorite meal of the day:... - 126.21
Maple-nut Coffee Twist
In small saucepan, heat milk and butter until very warm (120Â° to 130Â° F).
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl, combine warm liquid, 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, yeast, flavoring and egg; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
By... - 40.5441
Scald milk in double boiler; stir into egg yolks gradu- ally, stirring well.
Add salt and 1/2 cup syrup.
Cook in double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until custard coats spoon.
Remove from heat; cool to room... - 42.3424
Maple Walnut Cake
1. Grease 9" by 9" baking pan. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/4 cup sugar until sugar is completely dissolved and whites stand in stiff... - 36.1462
White Chocolate Maple Mousse Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in 6 ounces finely chopped white baking bar.
Pour batter into greased... - 45.3374
Apple Cider Coffee Cake
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the apples and cider.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a small bowl, whisk together... - 44.731
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease tube pan, 10x4 inches, 12-cup bundt cake pan or 2 baking pans, 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla in large mixer bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
Beat in flour, baking powder,... - 46.4918
Maple Butter Twists
Grease 2-8 inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour with the next 3 ingredients.
In a small saucepan, heat milk andmargarine until very warm.
Add with the eggs to the flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened,... - 48.6123
Coffee Cake With Pistachio Praline
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water. Whisk the eggs for 5 minutes until thickened. Remove the bowl from the heat and fold in the flour, melted butter and coffee.
2. Oil and base-line a 23 cm (9 inch) cake tin. Transfer... - 36.4583