- » Maple Coffee
Maple Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple coffee recipes.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Pecan Streusel & Maple Glaze
1.Pre-heat oven to 350C.
2.In a large bowl mix the brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and 2 tablespoon butter together to make the streusel mix.
3.In another bowl sift 3/4 cup Flour, baking soda and baking powder and put it... - 139.648
Maple Oat Bran Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cakepan heavily with cooking spray
3. In a bowl, stir well combining oat bran, flour, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. With a pastry blender cut in... - 49.1143
Maple Apple Coffee Cake
If you were waiting for a perfect coffee cake recipe then this Maple Apple Coffee Cake is something you should not miss! Give this coffee cake a try, it is great with tea or coffee! - 47.9827
Maple Nut Coffee Twist
Try this alluring Maple Nut Coffee Twist recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Maple Nut Coffee Twist is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 45.296
Pumpkin Maple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the coffee cake ingredients until all the dry ingredients are moist
3. In a small bowl, mxi together the... - 44.8201
Scald milk in double boiler; stir into egg yolks gradu- ally, stirring well.
Add salt and 1/2 cup syrup.
Cook in double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until custard coats spoon.
Remove from heat; cool to room... - 40.23
Anyone who took even the first bite of this Maple-Coffee Cake would start giving you rave reviews for the same. You will find yourself cooking this Maple-Coffee Cake again and again. Start away immediately! - 40.0095
Maple-nut Coffee Twist
Dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in egg, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon maple flavoring.
Gradually stir in hot roll flour mixture to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured... - 39.4728
Maple-nut Coffee Twist
In small saucepan, heat milk and butter until very warm (120Â° to 130Â° F).
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl, combine warm liquid, 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, yeast, flavoring and egg; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
By... - 37.8966
Combine coffee and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; add syrup, and chill.
Place 1/2 cup ice cream in a glass; pour about 3/4 cup coffee mixture over ice cream.
Repeat procedure for remaining servings.
Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon, if desired. - 26.3291
Maple Nut Coffee Ice Cream Dessert
1. With chopped salted mixed nuts top 2 scoops of coffee ice cream and drizzle over nuts and ice cream with warm maple syrup.
2. To serve, garnish with rolled wafer cookies. - 25.5338