- » Maple Chicken Vegetable
Maple Chicken Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple chicken vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple chicken vegetable recipes.
Glazed Winter Vegetables With Maple And Ginger
This glazed winter vegetables recie is a simple yet fragrant recipe that is perfect for serving as a mian course or side in a meal. Brussles sprouts, carrots and ginger root cooked with maple syrup and chicken stock are glazed in a skillet and cooked to... - 38.947
Peppery Maple Grill
Peppery Maple Grill has a amazing taste. Peppery Maple Grill gets its taste from boneless chicken cooked with tomatoes and maple syrup. Peppery Maple Grill is loved by many people. - 33.5348
Maple Glazed Root Vegetables
1. Preheat the'oven to 400°. Divide the rutabagas, turnips and carrots between 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over each sheet of vegetables and toss well to coat. Spread the root vegetables out in an even layer and season with... - 28.5782
Maple Mustard Drumsticks
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Meanwhile, in a small non- reactive saucepan, combine maple syrup, chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, and mustard. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring to dissolve mustard, until sauce is hot, about 2 minutes.... - 24.3753
Gingery Maple Chicken
In large bowl, combine chicken and flour; toss to coat well, shaking off any excess flour.
In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tb (25 ml) of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, about 5 minutes, turning frequently and adding more oil as... - 33.1758
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 47.365
Maple Glazed Roast Turkey Breast In A Cornbread Nest
1. Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey. Blot dry with paper towels. In cup mix sage, thyme, and pepper. Rub 2 teaspoons over breast.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion,... - 41.542
Low Sodium Smoked Sugar Maple Turkey
1. Rinse the turkey in cold water removing the neck and parts from both the chest and neck cavities.
2. Place on a cookie sheet and pat dry with paper towels. Now put on some food handling cloves.
3. Using a sanitized injector needle inject... - 108.108
Hot N Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In medium saucepan, combine steak sauce, tomato sauce, onion, vinegar, maple syrup, oil, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
Over medium heat, heat mixture to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened; cool.
Grill chicken over medium... - 36.1144
This Curried Salad was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Curried Salad for them. Yours will be too! - 29.3703
1) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, cornstarch and soy sauce together, blend well to mix.
2) Stir in the chicken cubes and allow to marinate for about 30 minutes.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, stir-fry the pea pods, mushrooms and water chestnuts in... - 43.5599
Chicken And Waffle Topped With Summer Fruit Salsa
A great Southern dish, home-style cooking, a comfort food with a gourmet twist. This is like a breakfast/dinner kind of dish for breakfast in bed extravaganza or a fun and easy summer meal An unbeatable sweet-and-savory combo. - 116.006
Sesame Chicken Salad
1) Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a large bowl mix syrup, soy sauce, and sweet hot mustard.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and rub on both sides.
4) Dredge chicken tenders to the bowl and coat.
5)... - 47.8291
Ginger Pumpkin Bisque
1 In a 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Add the shallots, onion, and gingerroot and cook until tender. Stir in the flour. Carefully add the chicken broth and cider all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the... - 31.2661
Yams And Broccoli With Provolone Sauce
Heat onions in their liquid with the seasoned salt; drain and keep warm.
Cook broccoli in the broth until just tender.
Drain broccoli and drizzle with browned butter.
Pour the syrup over the hot yams.
Arrange broccoli, yams, and onions in a heated 2-quart... - 35.9367
Hawaiian Curried Pork
Hawaiian Curried Pork is a sauteed Hawaiian curried main course recipe. An easy to prepare cooked pork recipe, Hawaiian Curried Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.6092
Corncakes are sweet corn cakes made with a flour batter. Prepared with added egg and margerine for moisture along with chicken broth, the corn cakes are sweetened and griddle cooked till done. Served with maple syrup the corncakes may be served as breakfast. - 32.4697
Cream Of Rutabaga Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cook leeks, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add rutabaga and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in stock and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for about 35 minutes or until rutabaga is very... - 41.8953
New England Acorn Squash Soup
Pierce each squash several times with a knife.
Arrange on a large plate and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Turn the squash over, then microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
Halve, let cool, then remove and discard the seeds.
In a 3-quart... - 45.5581
Butternut Squash Soup
Learn how to make this delicious butternut squash soup recipe with sweet and savory cream. - 0
Warm Potato And Sausage Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
2. Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5... - 36.7887
Herbed Sweet Potato Soup
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes or until tender. Add broth, sweet potato, maple syrup, salt, thyme, curry powder, nutmeg, and red pepper; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 26.9847
Hot German Style Potato Salad
Pierce the potatoes all over with a fork.
Arrange them in a circle, without crowding, in a 9" pie plate.
Sprinkle with the water and invert another pie plate over the top as a lid.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Flip the potatoes, cover, and microwave on... - 45.2445
Sweet Potato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and onions and allow to saute for a couple of minutes
2. Add broth, sweet potato, salt, thyme,maple syrup, nutmeg, red pepper, salt and curry powder, and bring it to a boil
3. Cover the saucepan, turn the heat down... - 43.2718
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 44.9334
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 41.5755
Creamy Corn Pepper And Yam Chowder With Salsa
Check out this interesting video that shares a super simple recipe to make creamy corn pepper and yam chowder with salsa. The video is impressive and would definitely add a special touch to your menu. Watch this video and pamper your family with this... - 114.005
Bourbon-orange Bbq Sauce
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add onions and cook for about 10 minutes or until golden.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low and cook until mixture thickens, about 40 minutes.
Use as a glaze or continue to... - 34.0496
Linguine With Pumpkin Pork Sauce
1) Use a plastic bag to dust the pork with flour.
2) In a large skillet, heat up oil to sauté pork with onions until pork is no longer pink.
3) Remove from pan and keep warm.
4) Fold in apple and maple syrup to pan and cook for 1 to 2... - 41.4481
Cornucopia Beer Cheese Soup
Last summer we felt up for the long-standing culinary competitive showdown: entering our Wisconsin State Fair. The whole experience, from following the specific rules, to the judging of the event itself, ignited a competitive cooking side we never knew we... - 42.1581
Broccoli & Walnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. To prepare the tenderloins trim fat from them, cut each lengthwise to open fiat, making extra slashes in thickest meat taking care to not cut through and set aside.
2. For making the stuffing in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure,... - 45.4366
Shrimp Etouffee Over Rice
Simple and quick is the mantra! This etouffee is packed with flavor and heat. Hardly a meal its really light. Watch Ken make this delicious etouffee in this video - 112.205
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 117.369