- » Maple Chicken Vegetable
Maple Chicken Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple chicken vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple chicken vegetable recipes.
Peppery Maple Grill
Peppery Maple Grill has a amazing taste. Peppery Maple Grill gets its taste from boneless chicken cooked with tomatoes and maple syrup. Peppery Maple Grill is loved by many people. - 31.3005
Glazed Winter Vegetables With Maple And Ginger
This glazed winter vegetables recie is a simple yet fragrant recipe that is perfect for serving as a mian course or side in a meal. Brussles sprouts, carrots and ginger root cooked with maple syrup and chicken stock are glazed in a skillet and cooked to... - 34.8739
Maple Glazed Root Vegetables
1. Preheat the'oven to 400°. Divide the rutabagas, turnips and carrots between 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over each sheet of vegetables and toss well to coat. Spread the root vegetables out in an even layer and season with... - 26.1255
Gingery Maple Chicken
In large bowl, combine chicken and flour; toss to coat well, shaking off any excess flour.
In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tb (25 ml) of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, about 5 minutes, turning frequently and adding more oil as... - 31.5649
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 45.758
Maple Glazed Roast Turkey Breast In A Cornbread Nest
1. Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey. Blot dry with paper towels. In cup mix sage, thyme, and pepper. Rub 2 teaspoons over breast.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion,... - 39.481
Low Sodium Smoked Sugar Maple Turkey
1. Rinse the turkey in cold water removing the neck and parts from both the chest and neck cavities.
2. Place on a cookie sheet and pat dry with paper towels. Now put on some food handling cloves.
3. Using a sanitized injector needle inject... - 101.813
This Curried Salad was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Curried Salad for them. Yours will be too! - 28.2829
Hot N Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In medium saucepan, combine steak sauce, tomato sauce, onion, vinegar, maple syrup, oil, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
Over medium heat, heat mixture to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened; cool.
Grill chicken over medium... - 36.4502
1) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, cornstarch and soy sauce together, blend well to mix.
2) Stir in the chicken cubes and allow to marinate for about 30 minutes.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, stir-fry the pea pods, mushrooms and water chestnuts in... - 45.298
Chicken And Waffle Topped With Summer Fruit Salsa
A great Southern dish, home-style cooking, a comfort food with a gourmet twist. This is like a breakfast/dinner kind of dish for breakfast in bed extravaganza or a fun and easy summer meal An unbeatable sweet-and-savory combo. - 119.994
Sesame Chicken Salad
1) Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a large bowl mix syrup, soy sauce, and sweet hot mustard.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and rub on both sides.
4) Dredge chicken tenders to the bowl and coat.
5)... - 46.8512
Ginger Pumpkin Bisque
1 In a 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Add the shallots, onion, and gingerroot and cook until tender. Stir in the flour. Carefully add the chicken broth and cider all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the... - 29.8733
Yams And Broccoli With Provolone Sauce
Heat onions in their liquid with the seasoned salt; drain and keep warm.
Cook broccoli in the broth until just tender.
Drain broccoli and drizzle with browned butter.
Pour the syrup over the hot yams.
Arrange broccoli, yams, and onions in a heated 2-quart... - 33.4094
Hawaiian Curried Pork
Hawaiian Curried Pork is a sauteed Hawaiian curried main course recipe. An easy to prepare cooked pork recipe, Hawaiian Curried Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 44.0491
Corncakes are sweet corn cakes made with a flour batter. Prepared with added egg and margerine for moisture along with chicken broth, the corn cakes are sweetened and griddle cooked till done. Served with maple syrup the corncakes may be served as breakfast. - 30.2322
Cream Of Rutabaga Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cook leeks, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add rutabaga and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in stock and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for about 35 minutes or until rutabaga is very... - 41.7664
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 43.6708
Creamy Corn Pepper And Yam Chowder With Salsa
Check out this interesting video that shares a super simple recipe to make creamy corn pepper and yam chowder with salsa. The video is impressive and would definitely add a special touch to your menu. Watch this video and pamper your family with this... - 143.62
Bourbon-orange Bbq Sauce
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add onions and cook for about 10 minutes or until golden.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low and cook until mixture thickens, about 40 minutes.
Use as a glaze or continue to... - 30.5181
Linguine With Pumpkin Pork Sauce
1) Use a plastic bag to dust the pork with flour.
2) In a large skillet, heat up oil to sauté pork with onions until pork is no longer pink.
3) Remove from pan and keep warm.
4) Fold in apple and maple syrup to pan and cook for 1 to 2... - 42.779
Cornucopia Beer Cheese Soup
Last summer we felt up for the long-standing culinary competitive showdown: entering our Wisconsin State Fair. The whole experience, from following the specific rules, to the judging of the event itself, ignited a competitive cooking side we never knew we... - 42.1467
Broccoli & Walnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. To prepare the tenderloins trim fat from them, cut each lengthwise to open fiat, making extra slashes in thickest meat taking care to not cut through and set aside.
2. For making the stuffing in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure,... - 46.2344
Shrimp Etouffee Over Rice
Simple and quick is the mantra! This etouffee is packed with flavor and heat. Hardly a meal its really light. Watch Ken make this delicious etouffee in this video - 115.468
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 100.652