- » Maple Bran Bread
Maple Bran Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple bran bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple bran bread recipes.
Maple Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.and grease 1 dozen muffin tins.
In a large bowl, stir bran and milk together.
Add butter or oil, egg, and syrup and mix well.
Mix flour, soda, and salt together and add to the mixture.
Spoon into prepared tins and bake in... - 36.7072
You May Also Like!
Corn Bran Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the corn bran, flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. In a separate mid sized bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg white, maple syrup, and oil.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients over the flour... - 43.2946
Combine water, salt, maple syrup and yeast in large bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
(Add flours slowly.) When thoroughly mixed, cover and let rise for 1 hour.
Punch down dough.
Divide into 3.
Grease 3 bread pans and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Shape... - 39.9635
Blueberry Corn Bread
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and toss in the blueberries, coating them well
2. In another bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup and yogurt and beat them all, adding them to the dry ingredients
3. Ina lightly greased 8"X8" baking pan,... - 37.2658
Apple Breakfast Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Chop one apple and set aside.
3. Coat a 9-inch tune pan with nonstick spray.
4. Cut the other apple into slices and arrange them around the bottom of the pan.
5. In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour,... - 44.4046
This is a brilliant Cornbread recipe. I prepare this for my family all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Cornbread recipe. - 40.5644
New England Blueberry Muffins
1. Lightly grease 12 cup muffin tray
2. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C )
3. In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients.
4. In a smaller bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Pour the... - 50.5337
Blend well in electric beater at low speed.
Spread bottom and sides of glass baking dish (10") with 3 T. butter or margarine.
Pour in batter and bake at 450Â° until very puffy and golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
Cut into sections, pour over them... - 25.5115
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364