- » Maple Baked Pear
Maple Baked Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple baked pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple baked pear recipes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a 9-by-13-inch nonstick baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Sift flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in lemon peel, yogurt,... - 41.2537
Maple Pear Torte
1 Halve the pears, cut and core them.
2 As per the package instructions, bake the angel food cake.
3 Meanwhile, In a large skillet place the pears cut side down.
4 Pour in enough water to cover.
5 Cover the pan and bring to a... - 39.7378
Pear Tarts With Maple Cream
1 . Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and, using a pear half as a guide, cut pastry into 4 pear shapes, each 2 cm / 3/4 in larger than a pear half.
2. Place water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and pears in a saucepan and bring to simmering over a medium... - 35.1463
Pear Maple Crisp
1. To make the topping, combine the oats, flour, and brown sugar in a small bowl, and stir to mix. Add the maple syrup, and stir until the mixture is moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pears, cornstarch, and cinnamon, and toss to... - 32.4509
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Pare pears and cut lengthwise in half; using teaspoon, scoop out core. Brush pears with lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Place pears cut side down in 9-inch pie plate.
3. Heat maple syrup, water and lemon rind to... - 25.9502
Pear And Maple Syrup Bread Pudding
Pear and maple syrup - is a right combination for cooking up a bread pudding. It is surely a nice break from the regular dessert choice. Prepare the dessert and experience a delicious extravaganza. Learn the cooking process from experienced chef, in this... - 136.004
Chilled Baked Pears
Halve pears lengthwise; peel, core and discard stem and blossom ends.
Pierce each half with 2 cloves.
Place, rounded sides up, in baking dish.
Mix maple syrup and orange juice, and pour over fruit.
Cover, and bake in oven at 350°F. about 30 minutes or until... - 29.4028
Peel pears, cut lengthwise and remove cores.
Stick each half with a clove.
Place, rounded-side down, in a baking dish.
Pour liquid around pears.
Cover and bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until fruit is tender when tested with a fork.
Turn pears over... - 23.7359
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 29.6597
Baked Pears Americano
Do you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is a must try. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare these Baked Pears Americano, which make an ideal dessert for weight watchers. Hit the play button now. - 96.7454
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 144.638
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cereal, pear juice, ginger and pears in a medium bowl and let the ingredients soak for about 10 minutes.
3) Add the yogurt, maple syrup, pear butter, egg and oil and... - 44.8907
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 137.054
Maple Baked Pear Recipes By Category