- » Maple Acorn Squash
Maple Acorn Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple acorn squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple acorn squash recipes.
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 47.365
Orange Maple Baked Acorn Squash
1) Mix glazed ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 7 to 8 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) Peel, wash and quarter squash, discarding seeds and fiber.
5) On a 12-inch plate put squash and cut side up.
6)... - 47.0715
Maple Glazed Acorn Squash
1. With fork, pierce skin of each acorn squash; place squash in microwave oven and heat at high (100% power) 1 to 2 minutes to soften for easier cutting. Cut each squash in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
2. In 13" by 9" baking dish, place squash cut side... - 31.1768
Acorn Squash With Maple Glaze
Cut ends off the squash and cut into 4 equal thick slices.
Cut out the seeds.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the maple syrup, butter, and ginger in a small saucepan. - 24.6987
You May Also Like!
Baked Maple Glazed Squash
Simplicity at its best here! The Baked Maple Glazed Squash is simple, and yet tasty side dish that would look good on your dinner table. I also think that this is one thing that your kids will eat without fussing. Watch and learn from this video from... - 88.0606
Candied Acorn Squash
Candied Acorn Squash is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Candied Acorn Squash... - 28.9087
Baked Acorn Squash Supreme
Cut acorn squash into halves, remove seeds, and put squash, cut side up, in greased baking dish.
Brush inside of each half with melted butter.
Mix cream and maple syrup and fill each squash cavity about half full of the mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated... - 21.9964
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious stuffed acorn squash that can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. This uses seasonal ingredients that are easy to find this time of year. This recipe was given to me by my daughter, Jennifer. It can either be... - 0
Stuffed Squash With Sage And Apple
Preheat Dutch oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds from cavity.
2. Split butter and put equal amounts in each cavity and place squash flesh side up in the dutch oven.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 109.311
Classic Baked Squash
An acorn squash belongs to the same family where we see the summer squash. This one comes in winter and is commonly green in colour with ridges. They originate from the Native Americans and still consumed today. - 45.7013
Baked Acorn Squash
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cut acorn squash in half and take out the seeds.
3.Scoop the center and add butter and syrup to each cavity.
4.Place the halves on foil lined pan and bake for 45 minutes until soft.
5.Serve... - 33.0632
Sauteed Acorn Rings With Maple Glaze
1. Microwave whole squash for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn squash over and continue cooking for 3 to 4 mintues, on HIGH, or until hot and slightly soft to the touch.
2. Preheat microwave browing grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Cut squash crosswise into 1 -inch... - 34.6454
New England Acorn Squash Soup
Pierce each squash several times with a knife.
Arrange on a large plate and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Turn the squash over, then microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
Halve, let cool, then remove and discard the seeds.
In a 3-quart... - 45.5581
Baked Acorn Squash
Baked Acorn Squash is an amazingly easy baked main course meal which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. I am sure you would surely love to share the experience of this Baked Acorn Squash dish with us. - 40.0336