- » Mango Syrup
Mango Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mango Syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mango Syrup recipes.
Shake and Strain into a Martini Glass
Garnish with a Strawberry
Note:For less Spicy Version Substitute Mango Syrup or
Mango Puree - 21.2169
Kesar Elaichi Mango Murabba
Murraba or murrabo is a savoury pickle or achar originating in the Gujarat region of India. It is traditionally sweet, prepared with raw mangoes, sugar, and spices, and resembles a fruit preserve, such as apricot conserve or orange marmalade, more than the... - 35.6522
Drain one jar mangoes, reserving syrup; refrigerate man goes.
Place second jar undrained mangoes in blender container.
Cover and blend till nearly smooth; strain to remove seeds.
Combine gelatin and sugar; add the water.
Heat and stir till sugar... - 41.5574
Kapeli Keri No Murrabo
Peel and cut mango into one-and-a-half-inch chunks.
Pierce with a fork.
Mix chemical lime with water and allow lime to settle.
Gently strain water and mix with mango pieces.
Leave for 8-10 hours.
Wash mangoes in fresh water Make sugar syrup and bring to... - 42.6509
Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup
This Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup tastes extremely delicious ! A terrific combo of mango, strawberries, and honey dew melon, this chilled fruit is going to make you fall for it once you taste it ! Try this Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup and let... - 42.2523
Best Mango Chutney
Combine vinegar and sugar in heavy saucepan; bring to boil.
Peel and slice mangoes and add with remaining ingredients to syrup.
Cook until mango slices are almost tender, 8 to 10 minutes; strain and reserve fruit.
Bring syrup to boil and continue cooking... - 38.4018
Combine the vinegar and sugar in heavy saucepan; bring to boil.
Peel and slice mangoes and add with remaining ingredients to syrup.
Cook until mango slices are almost tender, 8 to 10 minutes; strain and reserve fruit.
Bring syrup to boil and continue cooking... - 38.1564
Stir the sugar and orange juice in a saucepan. Heat over a low flame, mixing all the while till the sugar melts and the syrup becomes slightly sticky. Cool.
Whisk the mango pulp and add the orange syrup to it. Whisk the egg whites and mix into the syrup and... - 22.9364
1.Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt.
3. Keep aside for sometime.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. In a saucepan add 2 cups of water and sugar. Stir to boil mixture and prepare a syrup of... - 41.9783
Fruit Salad With Palm Sugar Syrup
1. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir anchovy paste until warm, about 30 seconds.
2. Add 1 cup water, palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, chilies, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 28.5269
Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Ginger Syrup
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup, whisking constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Stir in lime and orange rinds.
2. Combine pineapple and next 3 ingredients in a... - 30.8676
Indian Aam Lassi
A glass of chilled mango shake or aam lassi is the ultimate refreshment for any hectic summer day. The fresh flavor of ripe mango makes it more attractive. Watch the video to learn the easy process to make this special Indian beverage. - 114.953
Delicious Mango Sorbet
If you are craving for something sweet and cold in this summer season, try making the mango sorbet. Amazingly delicious and flavorful, this is a perfect recipe to beat the heat. Try it now! - 109.224
1) In a large kettle, mix all ingredients, except apples and mangoes.
2) Cook the syrup for 1 hour.
3) Stir in apples and mangoes. Cook will the fruits ate soft.
4) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
5) Seal... - 41.3356
The sweetness of the mango pairs perfectly with the spicy ginger syrup. Mango-Ginger Popsicles are a refreshing treat during those summer months. - 55.7496
Chunky Semi Ripe Mango Chutney
Place the mango pieces and sugar in a sturdy, thick-bottomed vessel. Allow the sugar to melt.
Place on a medium flame and keep stirring until the sugar has completely melted. Add the ginger pieces.
When the mango has softened and the syrup has become thick... - 30.576
Lamb Burger With Mango, Coriander And Mint Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Drain mangoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Cut mangoes into 1 cm cubes.
1.Combine mince, onion, coriander, egg, breadcrumbs, chilli sauce and salt in bowl.
Add 1/4 cup of the mango; mix until well... - 43.6887
1. Select firm but ripe fruit. Wash, peel, de-seed and cut into chunks. Add very little water (boiled and cooled) and extract the juice, crushing by hand or using a juice extractor. If it is difficult to extract, then add some water to the mango pieces, boil... - 34.2276
Green Mango Preserve
1. Wash, skin, and de-seed the mangoes. Cut them into even-sized pieces and weigh. The pieces should be 1/4 kg in weight. Tie the spices in a spice bag or a thin muslin cloth, and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the lime in plenty of water, soak the pieces (there... - 34.4278
Choose half-ripe mangoes with pale yellow firm flesh.
Peel and slice.
Put in a bowl and soak overnight in salted water.
Prepare a cloth bag and in this put the three tablespoons of pickling spice, ginger and chopped seeded chillies.
Tie up and put... - 39.8259
Raw Mango Squash
Combine mango slices and one cup water in a pan and place on fire.
Cook till pieces are tender.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Mix sugar, jaggery and 1 1/2 cups water in a pan and place on fire.
Stir till sugar and jaggery are dissolved.
Bring the syrup... - 43.6269
Peel mangoes and slice off flesh from pits.
Puree fruit in food processor and transfer to bowl.
Place sugar and water in small saucepan; cook 5 minutes over high heat.
Remove saucepan from heat and let syrup cool.
Add syrup, rum and lime juice to mangoes in... - 31.7745
Combine sugar and 11 cups water in a big pan and bring to a boil.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
Bring it to boil.
Dissolve citric acid in one cup water and add gradually to the boiling syrup.
The syrup will rise.
When it settles down, remove from heat.
Strain... - 39.3264
1. Prick the mango pieces with a sharp needle.
2. Dissolve the lime in water, and soak pieces in this for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Strain the lime water, and discard; then wash pieces in fresh water 2-3 times. Tie the pieces in a thin muslin cloth, and dip in... - 33.3378
In saucepan combine water, the 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
Cook 5 minutes; cool.
In blender container combine mangoes and cream.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Stir in cooled syrup and lemon juice.
Freeze in one 6-cup or two 3-cup refrigerator trays till partially... - 39.5163
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and transfer the syrup to a blender or food processor.
Add the mangoes and the lime juice, puree the mixture, and strain it through... - 24.4134
1 Prepare the Ginger Honey dressing.
2 Pare mangoes, remove the seeds and slice the fruit thinly.
3 Drain the syrup from the pineapple (save to sweeten the fruit punch); quarter pineapple slices.
4 Peel bananas and slice diagonally.
5 Line a large... - 43.861
Mango-Citrus Sorbet has it all. Mango-Citrus Sorbet is fast becoming my favorite drink. A great way to refresh yourself during the day! - 32.6102
Grated Mango Chutney
Place the grated mangoes, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a large, heavy dekchi over a slow fire. Allow the sugar to melt and keep stirring off and on for 20 minutes. Add the raisins, spices, salt, chilli and spice powders and asafoetida and stir vigorously till... - 30.0539
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon in 12 inch frying pan; bring to boil.
Turn down heat; simmer 2 to 3 minutes, until liquid is clear.
Add mangos, stir gently to coat with sugar mixture.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove mangos from syrup with slotted spoon; place in... - 38.0984
Sweet Hot Avakai
1. Put the mango pieces, salt and turmeric powder into a jar, and shake thoroughly to mix.
2. Leave the jar aside for 2-3 days, shaking it once daily. By the end of the third day, you will find that the mango pieces have exuded a lot of water (juice).
3. On... - 39.7158
1. In a saucepan, mix the sugar and water and simmer for about 3 minutes, until the sugar is dissolved and the syrup is clear.
2. Bring it down to room temperature before using.
3. Peel the mangoes and remove the pits.
4. In a food... - 38.9961
Green Raw Mango Marmalade
Place the grated mangoes in a large heavy based vessel.
Add the sugar and mix well with the mangoes and keep aside for 2 hours till the sugar turns to water.
Place the Vessel on medium heat and keep stirring every 15 minutes. The sugar should not burn.
When... - 31.6734
Spicy Mango Chicken
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Spocy Mango Chicken recipe might be what you are looking for. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Spocy Mango Chicken as a Main Dish . The main ingredient in Spocy Mango Chicken is chicken. Spocy... - 35.3139
Spicy Mango Chicken
Are you looking for people's choice Spicy Mango Chicken recipe? Delicious Spicy Mango Chicken can be made within not more than 15 minutes. This compelling Spicy Mango Chicken is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. I have a weakness for chicken, thus I... - 35.8164
Mango And Ginger Clouds
1. Cut the mangoes in half, remove the stones and peel. Roughly chop the mango flesh.
2. Put the chopped mango in a food processor bowl, with the ginger, syrup and tofu. Process the mixture until smooth and spoon into a mixing bowl.
3. Put the egg whites in a... - 32.2476
Minty Mango Delight By Tarla Dalal
Minty mango delight, an innovative variant of the traditional kairi ka panha or kairi ka pani, this refreshing drink is the best way to beat the heat after a long day. You can make the syrup of cooked mangoes, sugar and mint in advance and store it. Combine... - 0
1. Wash, peel and cut the mango into pieces, add enough water to cover the pieces and cook until the pieces turn soft. Remove, cool and mash to get one cup of pulp. Remove fibre if any. You could roast the mangoes over the gas flame directly. When the skin... - 35.4327
Simple Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
1. Place the brown sugar, salt, garam masala, chilli powder, cinnamon and measured water in a saucepan. Stir to mix and bring gently to the boil.
2. Drop in the mango slices, lower the heat and cook, covered, for 5-7 minutes until the mangoes have softened.... - 29.8823
Aam Ki Chutney - Golkeri - Sweet Mango Pickle
If you're interested in making mango pickle, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make mango pickle step by step. The pickle is a combination of sweet and spicy flavour. You can enjoy the pickle with your meal. Do check out the video for the... - 92.6349
The Mango Margarita utilizes mango rum for its spirit of choice and that is just crazy. Of course, follow that up with some passion fruit syrup (generous portions of course!) and you are on a ride through the sweet roller coaster of passion! - 0
Mango & Lime Sorbet
Tip the sugar into the boiling water in a heavy-based saucepan and stir until dissolved.
Cool and chill the syrup in the refrigerator.
Put the mango flesh and lime zest and juice in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour the chilled syrup... - 31.4659
1. In a saucepan, combine the water, orange rind and sugar, heat untl the sugar has dissolved
2. In a blender, place the mangoes and puree the soft flesh, also stir in orange and lime juice and blend properly
3. In a bowl, pour the syrup and the fruit... - 32.5843
Kiwi Mango Sorbet
1) In a saucepan, blend sugar with water.
2) Bring it to boil, remove from pan, and then let it chill.
3) Stir in kiwi, mango, and lime juice, chill, and then blend in the syrup.
4) In an ice cream mixture, freeze according to manufacturer's... - 35.7277
Mango Pawpaw Punch
Mix all ingredients except the soda water.
Put in a bowl and add fruit slices.
Add soda water just before serving. - 34.0522
Nothing can beat the flavor of this tropical mango margarita in a leisurely summary afternoon. Watch the video to learn the tips and fix a date with your friends to enjoy a gorgeous session with this special margarita. - 134.733
Strawberry Or Mango Daiquiri
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients except the garnish for 30 seconds at high speed until mixed.
2) Ladle into daiquiri glasses and decorate each with a fresh strawberry or each mango daiquiri with a mint sprig. - 33.3256
Mango Ice Cream
1) Take the mango and peel it. Discard the pit and make small pieces of the mango.
2) Take the sugar, water and cream of tartar in non-aluminum saucepan. Bring them to boil on low heat. Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Put... - 40.231
Orange Polenta Cake With Mango And Orange Salad
The orange polenta cake is a cornmeal baked cake flavored with orange juice and orange peel. The orange polenta cake baked with flour, yogurt and egg batter is served with a topping sauce with mango and orange fruit mix. - 46.914
Mango Ice Cream
1) To prepare the custard, into a heavy saucepan or the top of a double boiler, sift the sugar, salt and cornstarch.
2) Beat the egg yolks lightly and add them to the sifted ingredients, along with the corn syrup and milk.
3) Blend well and cook over... - 45.1598
Chocolate Pancakes With Mango Yoghurt
For the pancakes
1. Combine the plain flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, milk, salt, butter and ¼ cup of water. Mix very well until no lumps remain. Add the fruit salt and mix well.
2. Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with a little butter.
... - 41.4193
Sweet Hot Mango Pickle
1. Prepare the mango pieces, sunning them.
2. Fry the chillies and asafoetida in a little oil. Cool, then add the mustard seeds and powder. To this, add any left-over turmeric powder and salt. Mix and keep aside.
3. Add some water to the jaggery, and make a... - 40.5363
Homemade Green Mango Jam
This homemade green mango jam is the best flavor of summer, which you can also enjoy for some more time, even if summer is gone. It does not have any preservative or any chemical food color or fragrance. The freshness of this jam will brighten up your day. - 0
Meethi Keri Ni Katri Ni Chutney
Peel and slice mangoes.
Dissolve sugar in some vinegar to make a syrup.
Add sliced mangoes and bring to boil.
Add ground spices and half the sultanas and simmer till mixture thickens, stirring continuously.
Add salt and remove from fire.
Cool, add remaining... - 43.1419
If you are using the Ricotta cheese,
mix together the confectioner's sugar and cheese.
Spread on a baking dish and bake in a moderate
oven for about 1 1/2 hrs till the cheese turns
light brown and loses all moisture.
Take it out and let it cool.
When cool,... - 44.4803
Mango Mint Sherbet
1. Wash, peel and slice the mangoes. Add enough water for the slices to immerse. Add the mint, ginger, crushed spices and salt, and boil until the slices are very soft.
2. Remove from fire, mash thoroughly and pass through a sieve to extract the juice.... - 36.9626
Mango And Pineapple Sorbet
1) In a heavy-set saucepan, add in the sugar and pour in 300ml water. Stir continuously and bring it to a boil. Sugar must dissolve completely.
2) Reduce the sugar syrup by half by continuing to boil. The syrup must thicken but not turn brownish.
3)... - 29.349
Easy Mango Chutney
1 Peel and grate the mangoes. Discard the seeds.
2 Put the grated mangoes into the pan, sprinkle with salt and leave for 2 hours in the sun. Drain the water, rinse the mangoes and add the sugar, chillies and salt. Put into bottles, cap tightly and sun for 2... - 23.7435
Dip peaches into hot water; peel and cut into halves.
Let peaches stand in saltwater over night.
Boil vinegar, sugar and spices; drop peaches into boiling syrup.
Boil until tender.
Do not overcook.
Cool; add onions and horse radish.
Pack into jars and seal. - 34.2039
Pineapple And Mango Chutney
No Indian meal would be complete without chutney - a sweet-savoury mix of fruit or vegetables and spices. Served in small quantities as a pleasing accompaniment to the main dish, it adds sharp, contrasting aromas and flavours. This pineapple and mango chutney... - 35.6848
Mango Burfi, Khoya/mawa
To all those who like making Indian homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. If you like eating mango then you will like the taste of this sweet dish. In India it is called Mango Burfi. Your... - 90.1455
Mango Or Banana Cream Cake
Grease an 8" square cake tin and line with grease paper.
Sift the flours and keep aside.
Take 3 tablespoons of icing sugar and set aside. Whisk the remaining sugar and the egg yolks. Whisk the white with the reserved icing sugar.
Take a large glass bowl. Fold... - 42.5338
Mango Apricot Date Chutney
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine water and mangoes.
Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
Add apricots and continue to simmer, covered, for 5 more minutes.
(If using all apricots, simmer for only 5 minutes total.) Add raisins, currants, dates,... - 38.2659
1. Wash, wipe dry and grate the mangoes using a medium grater. Sprinkle the salt, sugar and turmeric powder, mix thoroughly and leave in the sun for a whole day or two till the sugar has melted and has formed a syrup. The gratings will be sticky.
2. Remove... - 28.84
Keri Ni Chutney
Peel and grate mangoes.
Mix all ingredients with vinegar to make a loose mixture.
Leave for two hours.
Place in a pan and cook gently on low heat stirring continuously till you get a three-thread syrup.
Cool and store in glass jars.
Keep for two weeks for... - 35.3212
Nirvana is a blended and chilled drink made with orange juice and mango puree. Combined with a some milk, green cardamom powder, sugar and garnished with mint leaves, the nirvana is a great drink for summer days. - 33.5958
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067
Kendall Bites!! Banana Pancakes For Dr Sam's Retreat!
Being raw doesn’t mean you miss out on the good things in life. So here is a breakfast with pancakes and ice cream…raw! Pancakes not cooked over a flame? Yes…Kendall shows you how to make these one of a kind treats. - 73.0388
Chilled Mulligatawny Soup
1) Peel onion and finely chop.
2) Scrape carrot and finely chop.
3) In a large pan melt butter over moderate heat. Cook onion and carrot till onion is transparent.
4) Sift flour and curry powder together. Add to the vegetables. Cook on... - 41.0825
Healthy Fruit Breakfast
Want to try a great breakfast recipe today? Try this one out. Packed with the goodness of fruits, this Healthy Fruity Breakfast, makes for a complete breakfast. Watch the video now. - 77.1602
Egg White Souffles
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the mangoes, retaining the syrup.
Mash or puree roughly and, if too sweet, add a little lemon, lime or orange juice to taste.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry, stir about a... - 31.6881
Spiced Steak Fillets
Pound the steaks very thinly and rub the salt, pepper and paprika into them.
Peel and very finely slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for 1 minute on each side.
Put the onion slices, chopped ginger (with the syrup) and mango chutney... - 40.0112
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange is indeed a fruit treat. Bananas and mango play the lead in the recipe and the flavor is enriched with that of corn syrup. Check out the yummy recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 28.1708
Kacchi Keri No Murambo
1. Place grated mangoes in a clean stainless steel vessel and cover with cold water for 3 hours. Drain in a colander and allow to dry for half an hour.
2. Place the sugar in a large vessel and crush the egg with its shell thoroughly till it is totally one... - 18.7571
Flambeed Tropical Fruit
1. Peel the mango and cut the meat from the pit (or drain canned mango); cut the meat into 1/2-inch-wide strips. In a wide frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat with the brown sugar, ginger, and allspice. When the butter is melted and the mixture... - 26.8781
Caramelized Vanilla Figs With Goat Cheese And Grilled Papayas
Grilling introduces a whole new dimension of flavor to ripe fruit, such as honey- sweet papayas. The figs are poached in mango juice with vanilla and topped with a little goat cheese and chopped mint. The salty tanginess of the cheese totally balances the... - 34.1647
For any fruit shake, puree all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Serve chilled, topped with a dollop of freshly whipped cream if you're feeling indulgent. - 32.7402
Put sugar, water, lemon juice and rind in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Add the prepared fruit which should be cut into attractive strips or slices or cubes.
Keep at simmering point till the fruit is just soft but not mushy.
Soft... - 34.2796
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. Place the sugar in a saucepan with the water and the lime rind. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then increase the heat and boil gently for about 7-8 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
2. Drain the lychees and reserve the juice.... - 30.2169
1. Place the sugar and 300 ml/ 1/2 pint of water in a small pan and heat, gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Once a syrup has formed, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut... - 47.4094
Fruit Medley With Sherbet
Arrange lemon leaves on large tray, leaving space on tray for bowl of sherbet.
Arrange mangoes, pineapple spears and melon slices on tray.
Place unpeeled bananas on tray; cut each banana lengthwise just through peel.
Open peel slightly and diagonally slice... - 39.7983
Tropical Fruit & Amaretto Trifle
Drain the pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons of the juice.
Put the pineapple in a serving bowl with the other fruits, reserved juice, stem ginger, and ginger syrup.
Scatter the crushed amaretti biscuits over the fruits.
Beat together the... - 38.8933
Exotic Chinese Fruit Salad
Drain ginger, kumquats, litchi nuts, longans, mangos, water-lily roots.
Place in large bowl; mix well.
Chill until cold.
Cut watermelon in half; remove meat and seeds.
Cut melon meat into cubes or balls.
Cut slice off base of each watermelon half; place each... - 36.1183
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Coffee Baked Beans
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a Dutch oven or baking dish, stir together the beans, sugar, vinegar, chutney, maple syrup, garlic, chili powder, cloves, basil, salt, mustard powder, and thyme.
Scatter the onion slices over the top and pour the coffee over... - 41.0221
Nothing like a fresh fruity drink on a hot summer’s day. The recipe for this drink is simple and combines a delicious combination of fruits. An originally tangy and sweet taste, you can still regulate the flavor to your liking. If you're trying this for... - 121.364
Crepes With Asian Fruits
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Add the milk and eggs and beat until smooth, then add the sugar and beat again.
Heat a non-stick pan (preferably a crepe pan), using a spray oil if you have one, or a drizzle of vegetable oil if... - 42.0963
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 48.3166
This is a refreshing drink ...The color is light orange; the perfume is strongly dominated by the Caribbean essence of lime, the sweetness of the delicious Orangecello and well balanced from the delicate Cardamom fragrance. The drink is thick and pulpy, very... - 0
The Fruit Bowl Bonanza Cocktail
The fruit bowl bonanza cocktail exercises the use of a puree, which we made ahead of time. The purpose is to show you the stages to prepare for a party. You can make your base product whenever you want--even freeze it for later. Than, before the party begins,... - 118.163
Bar Therapy: The Avocatini
The color is pastel green. The nose is full of the citrusy delicious orange & lime peel fragrances. The taste is refreshing and creamy. Its for sure a unique and tasty summery drink and remember, avocados are heart healthy so DRINK UP! This martini will be... - 0
Quick And Easy Sakhar Amba
A sweet Raw Mango chutney prepared in no time. Mango season is here and with the abundance of raw mangoes available, it's the perfect time to make this quick Sakharamba and store in large canters to enjoy all year. This sweet and tangy mango chutney is the... - 115.949
Heat the sugar and water over medium heat and cook both till you get a strong, sticky syrup. Remove from the fire and allow to cool.
Place the skinned banana slices along with the lime juice into a mixie and puree until you get a creamy mixture. Add the... - 31.2616
Raw Food Smoothie
Smoothies are rich, thick, sweet, satisfying drinks made out of whole fruits, frozen fruits, fruit juices, and sometimes nuts, seeds, or other ingredients. Smoothies are popular in juice bars around the world. - 29.9228
Place the grated mangoes, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a large, heavy dekchi over a slow fire. Allow the sugar to melt and keep stirring off and on for twenty minutes. Add the raisins, salt, chilli and spice powders and asafoetida and stir vigorously till the... - 23.7962
Tropical Fruit Compote
1. Slice the papaya and mango into cubes.
2. Slice the kiwi fruit into cubes.
3. Take a medium size saucepan and mix together pineapple juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, rum, honey, and ginger.
4. Bring it to boil on medium high heat.... - 42.4492
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Traditional Caribbean Rum Punch
Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in a shaker with cracked ice. Shake well & serve immediately. Sprinkle fresh grated nutmeg over the top of each glass & garnish with fresh pineapple, mango or lime wedge.
Want to find more drink recipes for your next... - 21.0056