- » Mango Seed
Mango Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango seed recipes.
Tunt &mango Sashimi Salad
1. Cut tuna into 1-inch cubes and place in a medium bowl. Add green onion, cilantro, soy sauce and Chile.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic and ginger.
3. In a small saucepan, heat sesame oil until it starts to smoke. Pour over the garlic and ginger.
4. - 28.7079
Mango And Chicken
Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat them dry and rub them with the curry powder, sesame seed and salt.
Cover and set aside.
Heat the butter in a pan until it foams, add the fillets and saute 3 minutes on each side.
Cool to room temperature.
Peel and cut the... - 41.7752
Arugula Salad With Mango And Blue Cheese
1. Combine arugula, blue cheese, and diced mango in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients. Dress and garnish servings with a generous handful of sunflower seeds. - 27.3409
Fresh Mango Basil And Chia Pudding
Fresh Mango Basil and Chia Pudding is a beautiful dessert. It is one of the best dishes to have on a raw vegan diet. View this video to learn how you can make this luscious dessert at home in minutes. - 100.629
Spicy Mango Salsa With Tomato
Have you ever tried a mango salsa? Did you know that mango is a high in nutrition as well as is a great cancer fighter? In this video, Katherine shows a great mango salsa recipe! This goes as a great accompaniment with chip and crackers or tortilla chips too. - 112.491
Mango Salsa (fresh Mango Salad)
Learn how to prepare flavorful Mango Salsa (Fresh Mango Salad Recipe). It can be enjoyed as a salad by itself, as a side dish with your main meal or as an appetizer/starter with chips or pita bread. - 0
This mango rasam is a dish with a real twist. You would love the yellow color and the mango taste and flavor that go to make it so very special. A great accompaniment with rice. - 39.5742
Creamy Mango Lassi
No other beverage can beat this Creamy Mango Lassi in taste. The blend of fruity flavour with that of yogurt makes a delectable and refreshing beverage. This Creamy mango Lassi is very easy to make. Treat your family to this yummy beverage and show them how... - 82.3978
Kesar Elaichi Mango Murabba
Murraba or murrabo is a savoury pickle or achar originating in the Gujarat region of India. It is traditionally sweet, prepared with raw mangoes, sugar, and spices, and resembles a fruit preserve, such as apricot conserve or orange marmalade, more than the... - 35.6522
Grated Raw Mango Chutney
Grind the coconut and green chillies very smooth and soft and set aside.
Place 4 teaspoons peanut oil in a small karahi and fry the curry leaves, ginger and mustard seeds till crisp.
Place the grated mango, chopped onions, coriander, ground coconut and green... - 28.606
Tony Blackburn's Mango Fool
1) In a food processor, put the mango, evaporated milk and cardamom seeds. Blend till the mixture is smooth.
2) If required, add sugar.
3) Whip the cream and fold it into the mixture.
4) Into a large serving bowl or individual dishes, pour the... - 31.0621
Minted Mangoes is a delicious easy to prepare chilled dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Minted Mangoes dish. - 22.6825
Pound all the spices.
Dissolve the jaggery in 2 cups water and strain.
Peel and slice the mangoes.
Do not discard the seed stones.
Boil mangoes with 2 cups water when soft, add spices and jaggery.
Cook till the curry turns quite thick.
The seed stone is... - 37.2081
Refreshing Mango Smoothie
Learn how to make a refreshing Mango Smoothie with your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender. Want a smoothie with a taste that takes you straight to the tropics? Then try this simple and delicious mango smoothie recipe. That great tangy and yet sweet... - 0
1. In a food processor bowl or blender container, process or blend the mangoes till smooth (you should have about 1 cup of mango puree).
2. In a medium saucepan combine the granulated sugar and gelatin. Stir in water. Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin... - 35.325
Green Mango Rice
Cook the rice with a drop of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Bring to room temperature and spread on a large plate to cool.
Peel the mangoes and grate them.
Meat the oil in a pan and place the mustard in it.
When the mustard splutters add the rest of... - 41.2837
Saffron Mango Mousse
Home cooked desserts are quite intimidating, but Hari has shown how we can relax and make a heavenly ambrosial dessert in no time. This video shows how you can make an easy and delicious saffron mango mousse. I suggest make double recipe as your guests will... - 117.274
Avocado With Mango Salad
1) Thaw the raspberry partially, if using frozen.
2) In a bowl, prepare vinaigrette, by putting fresh or thawed raspberries, oil, vinegar and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
3) Mash all the... - 48.7203
Rose Mango Crepes
1. For filling, in a small saucepan combine the 1/4 cup sugar and water; cook and stir till sugar is dissolved. Meanwhile, if using rose petals, cut into small strips. Stir strips into sugar mixture. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or till petals just start to... - 34.9812
Creamy Mango Smoothies
1. In a blender, place the mangoes, the mango sorbet, the French vanilla low-fat yoghurt, and the skim milk or soy milk
2. Run the blender till all ingredients are well mixed
3. Serve immediately cold - 33.5645
1. Take a saucepan; add water and mangoes into it. Boil until the mangoes turn soft.
2. Peel, deseed and mash mangoes.
3. Combine with more water and pass it through strain or fine cloth.
4. Combine the strained mango with rosewater, sugar, and... - 38.8514
Real Texas Mango Avocado Salsa Part 2 Of 2
In Part 2 of the video series, Ramona demonstrates the cooking procedure that will result in a sweet-and-sour salsa sauce that goes well with almost everything. So what are you waiting for? Watch the videos and cook a batch right away! You will love it! - 94.0856
Cut the mangoes into slices.
Mix with salt and set aside 1 day.
Grind the whole spices and garlic coarsely.
Heat half the oil and fry the spices till a nice aroma comes out of it.
Remove the mangoes from it's brine and mix in the masala.
Put in a jar and... - 30.1369
Fresh Mango Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix first 3 ingredients and tossing gently.
2) In a small bowl, oil, honey, and lime juice and pour it over fruit and mix gently.
3) Cover the salad and chill.
4) Arrange lettuce leaves and serve the salad with slotted... - 35.9742
1 Prepare the Ginger Honey dressing.
2 Pare mangoes, remove the seeds and slice the fruit thinly.
3 Drain the syrup from the pineapple (save to sweeten the fruit punch); quarter pineapple slices.
4 Peel bananas and slice diagonally.
5 Line a large... - 43.861
Simple Mango Digestive Smoothie
How many of you like mango as a favorite fruit. In this video, chef blends up a perfect smoothie, which is just ideal for a hot, summer day. Prepare this in advance to welcome your guests in the afternoon. Get all the instruction by playing through the video... - 111.747
Green Mango Chutney Alphonso
1) Cut the mangoes long into two halves. Discard the seed and peel.
2) In a microwavable dish add the mangoes along with 2 ounces of vinegar. Microwave the dish covered for 5 minutes on HIGH. Stir the mangoes in between the cooking... - 47.3116
Peel mangoes, roughly chop flesh, discard skin and seeds.
Chop onion and chilli; tie mustard and celery seeds in a muslin bag.
Combine all ingredients, cover, stand overnight.
Place mixture in a large saucepan, boil steadily for 30 minutes, or until... - 37.4006
Green Mango Chutney
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Mango Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mango Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 38.0818
Fresh Mango Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently.
Combine oil, honey, and lime juice; pour over fruit, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, remove fruit with a slotted spoon; arrange on lettuce leaves. - 21.5873
Raw Mango Pickle
Raw Mango Pickle has a Fabulous taste.The Red Chilli and Fenugreek seed (Methi) gives the Raw Mango Pickle Majestic taste. must catch it - 27.6446
Mango Yogurt Drink
Mango Yogurt Drink is an amazingly delicious beverage recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Mango Yogurt Drink is a beverage that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 31.3893
Mango And Coconut Delight
Combine all ingredients and blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
Pour into tall chilled glasses. - 26.8493
Ice Cream Mango Whip
Combine first 4 ingredients and blend until smooth.
Add ice cream and blend for 10 seconds. - 25.8329
Peel and chop the mangoes.
In a large bowl, mix together the mangoes, cucumber, tomato, lime juice, salt, chile or Tabasco, and optional cilantro.
Let the salsa sit for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend before serving.
Mango Salsa keeps, refrigerated,... - 32.4475
1. Spoon yogurt into a small bowl. Fold in the 1/4 of an 8-ounce carton whipped topping. Spoon one-fourth of the yogurt mixture into each of 2 parfait glasses. Top with half of the mango.
2. Repeat layers with remaining yogurt mixture and mango. If desired,... - 29.3315
1 In a cheesecloth tie the pickling spices.
2 Discard the seeds of the mangoes and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
3 Peel and chop the apples and onions.
4 In a saucepan put the bag of spices,fruits and onions.Add 1 1/2 cup vinegar.
5 Cook... - 35.6495
Hot Mango Sauce
Cut mango on both sides of the pit.
Scoop out the flesh and puree in blender or food processor fitted with steel blade.
Add the pepper, broth, gingerroot and honey.
Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into medium-size saucepan and heat on medium-low for about 8... - 34.312
Soya Mango Shake
1 In a blender, add all the ingredients except the subza seeds.
2 Blend well.
3 In two individual glasses, pour the soya mango shake.
4 Top with subza seeds and serve at once. - 31.7071
1. In a bowl cover jaggery with little water.
2. Stir and keep aside until dissolved.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil and toss in mustard seeds and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add mangoes and fry till tender.
5. Mix jaggery and... - 43.3152
Spicy Mango Pickle
1. Wash, wipe, clean and deseed the mangoes. Cut into medium-sized pieces, sprinkle salt and turmeric powder, mix well, and set aside.
2. Heat the oil, season with mustard, cloves and curry leaves, add the garlic, ginger and mango pieces (after straining the... - 41.034
Ripe Mango Curry
1. Remove skin from mangoes, add 1 cup water and cook with green chillies, chilli powder, turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt.
2. Add cumin powder to coconut milk, When the mango mixture cools, add the coconut milk and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 38.4783
Caribbean Mango Salsa
Combine the mangoes, bell pepper, shallot, jalapeno, ginger, jerk seasoning, and lime juice in a medium bowl. - 26.2032
Crema De Mango
Using metal blade, process almonds with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Section oranges; cut sections in half and set aside.
Peel mangoes, cut into pieces, and process until mashed.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add sugar to taste (up to 1/4 cup).
Stir... - 39.2475
Aam Ki Chutney - Golkeri - Sweet Mango Pickle
If you're interested in making mango pickle, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make mango pickle step by step. The pickle is a combination of sweet and spicy flavour. You can enjoy the pickle with your meal. Do check out the video for the... - 92.6349
Easy Mango Chutney
1 Peel and grate the mangoes. Discard the seeds.
2 Put the grated mangoes into the pan, sprinkle with salt and leave for 2 hours in the sun. Drain the water, rinse the mangoes and add the sugar, chillies and salt. Put into bottles, cap tightly and sun for 2... - 23.7435
Cajun Style Spicy Mango Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut each mango into 8-10 pieces. Discard the seeds. Sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder, mix thoroughly, put mango pieces into a jar and sun for 3-4 days until they get a little soft.
2. Remove water from the pieces by straining.... - 40.5735
Peel lemon, removing colored peel and white pith.
Slice lemon; chop coarsely.
In a large saucepan, combine lemon, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt and ginger.
Add pepper flakes to vinegar mixture.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Peel mangoes;... - 39.2398
Mango Marrow Puliserry
1. Peel marrow and mango and cut into even-sized pieces. Add ttir-meric and salt and add just sufficient water to cook dry.
2. Grate and grind coconut, rice and green chillies and mix well with buttermilk.
3. Pour this mixture into the pan. Test for salt,... - 38.0805
Tomato Mango Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours. - 27.5306
Aam Kasundi (mango And Mustard Sauce)
1 Peel, deseed and dice the raw mangoes. Process in a blender till smooth. Grind the mustard seeds to a powder. Add salt, mustard powder and oil to the mango paste.
2 Pour the paste in a glass jar and keep in the hot sun for a week. Keeps well for a long time. - 21.693
Combine soy milk, nectarine, and sugar in a blender container.
Cover and blend until smooth; pour mixture into a medium bowl.
Stir in sour cream.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Remove seeds and peel mangoes.
Cut fruit into 1/2 -inch cubes (you should have For... - 34.8459
Raw Mango Kadhi
Peel and cut mangoes, remove seeds and quarter, boil in salted water till tender.
Heat oil, fry mustard seeds till they splutter, add fenugreek and cummin seeds, curry leaves and onion, fry till onion turns soft.
Add turmeric and chilli powders, ginger-garlic... - 39.1416
Green Mango Preserve
1. Wash, skin, and de-seed the mangoes. Cut them into even-sized pieces and weigh. The pieces should be 1/4 kg in weight. Tie the spices in a spice bag or a thin muslin cloth, and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the lime in plenty of water, soak the pieces (there... - 34.4278
Tender Mango Pickle
To salt the mangoes :
1. Wash the mangoes well and wipe dry.
2. Dissolve the salt in the water, which should be just sufficient to immerse the mangoes.
3. Bring to boil. Cool and strain.
4. Place the mangoes in a large, dry jar.
5. Stir the salt solution and... - 45.387
Mango And Black Bean Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the mangoes, beans, tomato, shallot, chile pepper, lime juice, and salt.
Place the bread slices on a broiler pan and coat with olive-oil cooking spray.
Toast the bread under the broiler until golden.
Rub the... - 38.5603
Fruit Cup With Mango Sauce
1. Place mango chunks, lime juice, and lime peel in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Toss pineapple chunks with banana and navel orange sections.
3. Serve fruit in 4 bowls each topped with mango puree. - 29.6404
Green Mango Curry
Mango Curry is easy to make recipe. Mango Curry gets its taste from raw mango mixed with turmeric powder and Asafetida powder. Asafetida powder is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 43.4958
Tangy Mango Rice
If you love the sour and tangy taste of raw mango, then this rice preparation is ideal for you. It is going to be a nice break from your regular menu. Mango rice is hot favorite in Southern part of India. To reduce the sour taste of mango, you might sprinkle... - 128.068
Maharashtrian Style Raw Mango Chutney
Mangoes are exclusive tropical fruits that can be cooked from the simplest to the elaborate ways in any form. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Raw Mango Chutney or Kairichi Dal in a typical Maharashtrian style using raw mango and chana dal as the... - 114.583
Mango Cream Pie
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour and 1/2 cup toasted nuts; cut in butter till mixture forms coarse crumbs. Add egg; stir till combined. Form into a ball. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle. Line a 9-inch pie plate... - 35.9435
Spicy Mango Chutney
Put the mangoes, onion and chilli in a bowl.
Tie the mustard and celery seeds in a cheesecloth bag and add to the bowl, with all the remaining ingredients.
Cover and set aside for 24 hours.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 30... - 35.6915
Ripe Mango Chutney
Place the cut mangoes into a glass bowl. Chill in a refrigerator.
Place the curry leaves and the oil in a small karahi and place on medium heat. Add the chillies, garlic, coriander, dill and the mustard seeds and allow them to pop. Remove the bowl from the... - 29.6223
1. After straining the juice for the sherbet, cool the boiled pulp, pass through a mixer, and take out approximately one cup of puree.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and when done, the curry leaves. Add the mango puree, turmeric and chilly powders,... - 34.1406
Lemon Mango Pudding Cake
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange mango in bottom of the prepared baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl stir together sugar, flour, and salt.
Stir in lemon juice and melted margarine.
In a small bowl combine egg yolks,... - 44.9923
Raw Mango Chutney
1. peel and chop the mango. Grind it to a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilli and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and pour it over the ground chutney.
3. Serve as a side dish with rice or can also... - 35.3798
Best Mango Chutney
Combine vinegar and sugar in heavy saucepan; bring to boil.
Peel and slice mangoes and add with remaining ingredients to syrup.
Cook until mango slices are almost tender, 8 to 10 minutes; strain and reserve fruit.
Bring syrup to boil and continue cooking... - 38.4018
Combine the vinegar and sugar in heavy saucepan; bring to boil.
Peel and slice mangoes and add with remaining ingredients to syrup.
Cook until mango slices are almost tender, 8 to 10 minutes; strain and reserve fruit.
Bring syrup to boil and continue cooking... - 38.1564
Grated Mango Chutney
Place the grated mangoes, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a large, heavy dekchi over a slow fire. Allow the sugar to melt and keep stirring off and on for 20 minutes. Add the raisins, spices, salt, chilli and spice powders and asafoetida and stir vigorously till... - 30.0539
Sweet Hot Mango Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into very small pieces, sprinkle salt and sugar, mix well and leave them in the sun for 2-3 days or until the pieces get soft and sticky.
2. Keep all the masalas also in the sun except for the fenugreek and asafoetida.... - 37.0918
1. Boil the mangoes in a lot of water with their skins on until they turn soft. Cool, discard the skins, mash the pulp, remove the fibres, and set aside. This should yield one cup of pulp.
2. Grind the mustard, cumin seeds, red chillies and turmeric in... - 36.7201
Passion Fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip
Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip is an amazing fruit dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last week and the guests loved it. Try this Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip and you will understand why. - 30.917
Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
Oh mama! The Mango Chutney is an absolute delight. I'm sure that you and your mama would agree after getting a taste of it. The chunky texture, and the sweet & sour taste makes this a superb condiment to other dishes. Enjoy this relish as you make it! - 113.337
Hippy Gourmet Makes Mango-papaya Salsa
Parties for special occasion need gourmet dishes, and they are not always difficult to make. Chef has an easy gourmet salsa that's colorful and full of flavors. It is indeed very tempting and sure to please the guests. All you need is a little skill for... - 93.264
Rus Chi Vadai
1. Take a heavy -bottomed vessel and add juice into it. Simmer it until the juice thickens.
2. Stir in ghee, sugar, cardamom, and chopped nuts and continue stir and cook until the mixture starts leaving the sides of a vessel.
3. Transfer the vadi to... - 37.4232
Sweet Mango Pickle
1. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into thick slices.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, and add the asafoetida and panchporan. Break the chillies into two or three pieces each, and add to kadai. When the spices are done, add the mango slices and turmeric powder, and... - 39.5854
Cucumber Mango Salad
1 Cut cucumber lengthwise in half.Scoop out the seeds and chop the cucumber (about 1 cup)
2 Score skin of the mango lengthwise into fourths with a knife and peel the skin. Cut the peeled mango lengthwise and chop inti 1/2 inch cubes.
3 In a small bowl... - 38.4668
Mango Chutney With Vinegar
1. Pound the red chillies coarse using a pestle and mortar. Add the ginger and garlic, and pound along with the chillies. Pound the jaggery separately.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes into small pieces.
3. Season the aniseeds and onion seeds in hot oil. When... - 39.5468
Peel and pit mangoes.
In a blender or food processor, whirl fruit until pureed.
Transfer to a bowl and season to taste with sugar.
Stir in oranges and lemon juice.
Whip cream and fold into mango mixture.
Pour into parfait glasses and sprinkle with pecans. - 27.8466
Home Made Grated Mango Chutney
Place the finely chopped mango pieces, sugar and vinegar in a heavy bottomed dekchi and allow to cook over a medium flame. Keep stirring till the mango pieces are cooked.
Once the mango pieces have softened, add the salt, cumin, chilli and asafoetida and stir... - 26.964
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.643
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into 6-8 pieces each. Put them into a large mixing bowl, sprinkle half the salt and turmeric powder, mix well, and set aside.
2. Broil salt in a kadai on low heat, and remove.
3. Into the same kadai pour one tablespoon of... - 43.9886
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle
This stuffed sour mango pickle or khatte aam ka achar is a special pickle made with raw mangoes. Popular throughout the Northern India, the stuffed sour mango pickle is prepared with a spice mix of fenugreek, red chili pepper, turmeric, and aniseeds. sealed... - 43.8484
1. Select firm but ripe fruit. Wash, peel, de-seed and cut into chunks. Add very little water (boiled and cooled) and extract the juice, crushing by hand or using a juice extractor. If it is difficult to extract, then add some water to the mango pieces, boil... - 34.2276
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut.
2. Grind coconut along with cumin seeds garlic, onion and 1 red chilli to a smooth paste.
3. In a pan add mangoes, chillies, salt and 2 cups water. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add ground paste with 1 cup water and... - 46.6585
Drain one jar mangoes, reserving syrup; refrigerate man goes.
Place second jar undrained mangoes in blender container.
Cover and blend till nearly smooth; strain to remove seeds.
Combine gelatin and sugar; add the water.
Heat and stir till sugar... - 41.5574
1.Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt.
3. Keep aside for sometime.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. In a saucepan add 2 cups of water and sugar. Stir to boil mixture and prepare a syrup of... - 41.9783
Cream Of Mango Soup
1)Blend mango, ginger,cumin seeds, yoghurt and salt.
2)Sprinkle it with toasted cumin seeds and chopped basil or coriander.
3) Chill in the refrigerator
SERVING ... - 36.203
Sweet Mango Chutney
Take 3 ripe mangoes, peel and cut it into small pieces. Now take a pan and pour oil to it as per the above ingredient list. Put mango in the pan; fry it till it turns mushy. Drain it and put it aside for cooling. Now add all the other ingredients with mango... - 33.1295
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into 8 pieces each. Put in a jar and sprinkle half the salt and half of the turmeric powder. Keep the jar in the sun for 1-2 days depending on the heat, stirring the contents occasionally. The pieces must not get very dry.
2.... - 37.9636
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into fairly large pieces - these should weigh 1 kg. Spread the pieces on a clean cloth on a mat (chatai) and sun for a couple of hours or until the pieces are dry - there should be no moisture left on them.
2. Take a... - 38.292
1. Soak gram overnight.
2. Crush the gram coarsely.
3. Add grated raw mango, chopped chillies, sugar and salt and boil.
4. Heat oil, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add the. chilli powder, turmeric and asafoetida.
5. Mix well and serve garnished with... - 39.1315
1 Cut the mangoes into thin strips. Discard the seeds.
2 Heat the oil and add the red chillies.
3 After a few seconds, add the mustard seeds. As soon as they stop spluttering, add the mango. Fry lightly for about 5 minutes.
4 Add the sugar and salt and... - 30.9756
Sweet Mango Patia With Fried Bananas
• Peel the mangoes. Cut the cheek on each side in four pieces; so you should get 48 pieces. Set aside.
• Roll the bananas on a wooden board, peel and cut into 1" pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick, and when the oil is hot, fry the... - 32.7251
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 116.636
Pork With Fresh Mango Chutney
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Sear pork on all sides and lower heat, then add the garlic.
5) Mix in the onion and chiles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Mix... - 40.3806
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle is a mouthwatering dish that brings back fond childhood memories. I still remember my mom cooking this spicy pickle and storing it up for a whole month. Try this wonderful Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle recipe. - 42.6681
Mango Champagne Ice Cream Soda
An hour or so before serving, chill 4 glass goblets in the freezer.
Puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor and strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds; you should have about 1/2 cup of puree.
Taste the raspberries; if they need... - 29.7175