- » Mango Puffed Rice
Mango Puffed Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mango Puffed Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mango Puffed Rice recipes.
Puffed Rice And Mango Salad
Puffed rice and mango salad is one snack, which is popular throughout India, with its variations in different states. This video shows how you can make this mouth-watering snack in no time and it is an amazing snack because the possibilities are endless and... - 112.57
You May Also Like!
Nutritious Bhel (diabetic Snack) By Tarla Dalal
Getting together with friends for bhel and good conversation? Puffed rice is mixed with fibre-rich sprouts and fruits that prevent blood glucose levels from fluctuating. Munch on this bhel to keep up with your nutrient requirements. - 0
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1553
Procedure for Green chutney Grind all these ingredients to a paste.
Procedure for Tamarind chutney Cook all ingredients in water till the mixture thickens.
Cool and grind till smooth.
Procedure for Bhel puri In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
Put into... - 36.4407
Sukha Bhel By Tarla Dalal
Sukha bhel, the best medicine for sudden hunger pangs, be it on a noisy railway platform or a quiet roadside! this dry, non-messy variation of bhel can be stuffed in as a quick meal even as you rush to work. You may add veggies like tomatoes etc if you wish... - 0
For Sweet Chutney:
1. Mix together khajoor, tamarind, gur and salt in 2 cups water.
2. Bring it to boil about 3-4 times.
3. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
4. Grind to paste and sieve it.
5. Add 2 cups water, Dhania-Jeera powder, red chilli powder and... - 41.3427
1. Crush the puris.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. - 31.5657
Easy And Quick Bhel Poori
1. Make a stiff dough. Divide into small balls and roll into thin poories. Dry in the shade. Fry in deep fat till light brown.
Mix crushed poories, puffed rice, split Bengal gram, sev and fried green gram. Put about 30 gm. of the mixture in a plate.... - 34.0944
Spicy Bhel Puri
Bhel puri is to India what hamburger is to America. Spicy puffed rice tossed with veggies, crackers, spices, and tangy sauce makes for a filling, nutritious, delicious snack. Just toss up all the ingredients together to make for a lip-smacking Indian delight... - 109.544
Bhel puri is a wonderful crispy Indian snack.It is a snack synonymous with the beaches of Bombay, such as Chowpatty. The snack is available all across India, and may be known by different names - Bhelpuri in Bombay,Jhaal Muri in Kolkata. - 42.1273
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1144