- » Mango Pork Chop
Mango Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango pork chop recipes.
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 102.989
1) Grate the rind from 1 orange and squeeze out the juice from all the 3 oranges.
2) Trim off the visible fat from the chops and season them with salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a wok, cook the crushed garlic and chops in oil over a high... - 41.5948
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 113.522
Pork Fillets In Apricot Mango Sauce
Using sharp knife, cut away any fat from pork.
Heat butter in frying pan, add pork; cook over high heat, turning often, until pork is lightly browned all over.
Reduce heat, cook for further 10 minutes, uncovered, or until pork is tender; turn pork... - 34.6426
Minted Pork And Mango Salad
1. In a wok heat oil over a medium heat, add pork, water chestnuts and lemon grass and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is brown.
2. Remove from wok and set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl mix pork mixture, lime juice and fish sauce to combine.
4.... - 41.229
Pork Mango Saute
Cut pork into strips approximately 1/4 inch thick and 1/2 inch wide.
Add half the lime juice, salt and pepper to pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
Peel and slice mangoes.
Add remaining lime juice, salt and pepper and marinate for 30 minutes.
Saute peanuts in... - 41.7798
Pork Chops With Cornmeal Breading
Mix breading ingredients and place mixture on a flat plate.
Roll pork chops in cornmeal mixture.
Let chops stand for 10 minutes.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with olive oil.
Cook pork chops over medium-high heat for about 3 to 4... - 38.5581
Pork And Mango Curry
1. Place onion, garlic, chilies, coriander, cumin, fennel and fenugreek seeds, cinnamon and cloves into food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Heat sesame and vegetable oils together in a wok over a medium heat, add paste and... - 36.7602
Pork With Fresh Mango Chutney
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Sear pork on all sides and lower heat, then add the garlic.
5) Mix in the onion and chiles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Mix... - 40.3806
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make filling, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala, egg and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out flat and spread... - 35.3674
Fillet Of Pork With Coconut Curry And Mango Chutney
1) Chop the tenderloin into 3 pieces, sandwich between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper or cling film to slightly flatten with a rolling pin.
2) In a small frying pan, heat the oil and saute the pork on each side for a min, remove the pork and keep... - 41.2135
Mango Pork Fried Rice
1) In a bowl, mix pork and cornstarch together.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Let it heat over high. 3) Put... - 46
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make stuffing, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all the liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala (a), egg white and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out... - 34.4832
Pork Cutlets With Mango Relish
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Slice mango in half and remove pit.
Using small knife remove fibrous middle and discard.
Dice remaining flesh and set aside.
Place vinegar and sugar in small saucepan; bring to quick boil.
Reduce heat and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
Add... - 43.6752
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
Pork Chops With Curried Barley Pilaf
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle pork with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove pork from skillet.
Add onion and garlic to... - 42.6012
Tropical Pork Chops
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Brush pork chops lightly with oil and brown on each side. Remove from the pan.
3. Add all remaining ingredients to the skillet, stir to blend and bring to a boil.
4. Return the chops to the skillet, cover - 31.8191
Fruited Pork Chops
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
3) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the pork chops 6 inches from the heat source and broil for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until rare. Remove and keep... - 42.8269
Tropical Grilled Pork Chops
1. For salsa, in a small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cardamom, and water. Mix well into a paste.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. For salsa, place a skillet over medium high heat. Pour oil in it, and add the paste... - 121.39
Pork Chops With Barbecue Baste
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim off the rind from the pork chops.
3) Season with salt and use a small baking or roasting tin, to place the pork chops.
4) Use a small saucepan to heat butter or margarine.
5) Add onions... - 46.1359
Bill Beeh's Lamb Mango Tango
1) Peel the mangoes and take their seeds out.
2) Slice the papayas in halves.
3) Peel the cucumbers and slice them in halves, scooping their seeds out.
4) Chop the fruits and mangoes into 1/4-inch cubes. Add into the mixing bowl along with the mint... - 45.1598
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Here’s another fresh, healthy and delicious fruit salsa recipe. It is super easy to make and pairs beautifully with fish, chicken or pork. - 129.182
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
Spicy Mango And Pineapple Salsa
If you love spicing your food with salsa, here is a quick and delicious salsa recipe for you. The chef in the video shows how to make some amazing salsa using fresh herbs, onions and fruits, this salsa can be paired with a variety of foods and can pep up your... - 95.5264
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
3-in-1 Meat Loaf
My Meat Loaf is very popular among my friends. You will love this Meat Loaf for its simplicity and also for its amazing flavor. Try this wonderful and unique Meat Loaf Recipe! - 36.774
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 36.8591
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692
Crispy Pork Bites
Put sausage and onion in a medium-size skillet and cook until sausage is lightly browned and crumbly.
Spoon into a medium-size bowl and add cream cheese, parsley, mustard and fresh bread crumbs; mix.
Shape into small balls trying to make the surface... - 41.4163
Pork Medallions With Chutney Sauce
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until pork is... - 42.8399
Jamaican Pork Kabobs
Wave 2 is fun with these versatile pork and corn kabobs. Spicy Jamaican hot sauce and mango chutney really make the flavors come out on the grill. - 38.0659
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 48.3166
Asian Style Wethani
Put the onions, garlic and ginger into a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
Stir the chilli powder and turmeric into the spice mixture.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.When it is hot, add the spice mixture and stir-fry over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 40.2778
Sauce: In small bowl, stir chutney with hoisin sauce until well blended; set aside.
In bowl, combine pork, onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, rice wine and salt; mix thoroughly.
Form into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and skewer on wooden toothpick.
Sprinkle... - 39.4228
Oriental Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the barbeque.
2) Grease the grill.
3) In the preheated barbeque, on the grill, place the... - 45.7615
Cuban Spring Rolls
Cuban Spring rolls, made with Mojo marinated pork, avocado, baked plantains, cilantro, and paired with a mango sauce. - 86.1123
Hawaiian Cobb Salad
Grill pre-marinated pork tenderloin over medium-high heat for 20 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Allow pork to cool slightly, then slice into long thin strips.
Place salad greens on 4 dinner plates.
Top with pork... - 26.8109
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 44.6851
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Sweet Sausage
Want to try out something different with rice and bell peppers. Here is a recipe to cook bell peppers stuffed with rice and sweet sausage in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great after getting topped with grated cheese! - 123.781
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.952
Grilled Beef With Fresh Fruit Relish
1. Use a sharp meat knife or a kitchen scissors to trim all fat from the pork chops.
2. Use a steak hammer or a rolling pin to lightly pound and flatten the steaks, keeping them between two sheets of wax paper.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both... - 40.8503
Hawaiian Style Chicken Rolls
1. In a large skillet cook sausage, onion, celery, sweet pepper, and gingerroot or ginger over medium heat till vegetables are tender and sausage is done; drain. Stir bread cubes, mango or papaya, 1/2 cup of the nuts, 1 egg, milk, ground black pepper, and... - 37.7493
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411