- » Mango Pear
Mango Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango pear recipes.
Mango And Pear Chutney
A variation from the all time favorite (savor me with anything) Indian chutney. - 41.7449
Duck And Pear Salad With Mango Chutney Dressing
We prefer medium rare duck, roasted at 450Â°F.for 15 minutes and at 375Â°F.for another 20 to 30 minutes.
If you prefer duck well done, cook longer, until tender, to your taste.
Skin the ducks, remove all flesh from bones, and cut meat into 1-inch... - 39.8999
You May Also Like!
Mango Fandango Pears
Peel mango and cut into chunks.
Place mango chunks, lime juice, and vanilla in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
Place pears in a shallow microwave-safe casserole and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Let stand... - 33.5966
Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
I was thinking one day that black rice was just as sticky as sushi or short grain brown rice, so thought I’d try a colorful, non-traditional option for a sweet dessert nori roll. - 138.026
Broiled Swordfish With Mango Kiwi Salsa
1) In a non-metal bowl, add the salsa ingredients. Mix well.
2) In a food processor, blend half of the salsa until it is smooth.
3) To the remaining salsa, add the blended mix and combine well.
4) Cover and refrigerate the salsa for 2... - 48.0257
Roast Duck, Melon And Mango Salad
1) In a small saucepan, add the sauce ingredients and cook over a medium-low heat for 2 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally, until slightly thickened.
2) In a bowl, toss the sauce and shredded duck meat together and keep aside.
3) In a large serving... - 43.0427
1. Peel pears, leaving the stalks intact. Heat water in large saucepan, add rest of ingredients (except mango), stir well.
2. When sugar dissolves, add pears, stir, cover.
3. Simmer on low forlhr, turn pears few times to cook on all sides.
4. Remove pears... - 35.472
Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Cut pork crosswise into six slices; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
Flatten to 1/4-in.thickness; cook in oil in a large skillet over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, toast bread and spread each slice with... - 34.2539
Homemade Puree For Cocktails
We are making a homemade puree for cocktails, it is quite random in flavor and we are attempting to create a fruit base for a future cocktail. This is just an idea for those looking to make larger quantities of fruity cocktails for parties and need a stable... - 110.836
Nothing like a beef tartare for a great flavorful and elegant appetizer. Join chef Morimoto as he prepares beef tartare. He displays exceptional knife skills while creating this awesome dish. Take a look and try out this extraordinary recipe for a special... - 99.6635
The Fruit Bowl Bonanza Cocktail
The fruit bowl bonanza cocktail exercises the use of a puree, which we made ahead of time. The purpose is to show you the stages to prepare for a party. You can make your base product whenever you want--even freeze it for later. Than, before the party begins,... - 118.163
Tropical Fruit Bowls
Cut grapefruit in half.
Using grapefruit knife, remove segments and place in bowl.
Squeeze juice from shells onto grapefruit; sweeten with sugar to taste.
Discard pith and membranes.
Wrap shells in damp towel.
Refrigerate shells and grapefruit for up to 12... - 34.7453
Mango Pear Recipes By Category