- » Mango Ginger Chutney
Mango Ginger Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango ginger chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango ginger chutney recipes.
No Cook Mango Chutney
Mix all ingredients and let stand 30 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir and serve. - 27.8478
Grated Raw Mango Chutney
Grind the coconut and green chillies very smooth and soft and set aside.
Place 4 teaspoons peanut oil in a small karahi and fry the curry leaves, ginger and mustard seeds till crisp.
Place the grated mango, chopped onions, coriander, ground coconut and green... - 28.606
Hot Mango Chutney
This hot mango chutney is another delight that you would just love. A simple and easy recipe that would help you make this wonderful dish at home. Enjoy!! - 43.5701
Mango Coconut Chutney
Mango Chutney is easy to make recipe. Mango Chutney gets its taste from mango mixed with coconut and green chilly. Mango Chutney is served as side dish. - 31.3589
Green Mango Chutney
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Mango Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mango Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 38.0818
Quick Mango Chutney
Quick Mango Chutney serves as a great accompaniment for a main dish. The fine texture of this Quick Mango Chutney makes this even more appealing to the taste buds. Try it! - 35.4383
Mango Chutney With Vinegar
1. Pound the red chillies coarse using a pestle and mortar. Add the ginger and garlic, and pound along with the chillies. Pound the jaggery separately.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes into small pieces.
3. Season the aniseeds and onion seeds in hot oil. When... - 39.5468
Pineapple Mango Chutney
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 6 1/2 hours.
3. Remove the lid and increase the heat to the high setting. Cook, uncovered, 2 hours longer, or until the mixture is... - 32.6497
Peel the mangoes and remove the pits; cut into bite size chunks.
Combine the mangoes with all the remaining ingredients except the apples in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the mango is very soft and the mixture is... - 36.8166
1) Take a large saucepan and combine cloves, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, sugar and vinegar in it. Mix the ingredients nicely together.
2) Add garlic, peppers, onion and ginger-root. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Continue boiling for about 10... - 44.0846
Peel and slice mangos.
Combine nutmeg, cloves, allspice and ginger with vinegar and sugar in large saucepan; mix well.
Add peppers, garlic, onion and gingerroot; bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Add currants, raisins and preserved ginger; boil for 15... - 40.6235
Chunky Semi Ripe Mango Chutney
Place the mango pieces and sugar in a sturdy, thick-bottomed vessel. Allow the sugar to melt.
Place on a medium flame and keep stirring until the sugar has completely melted. Add the ginger pieces.
When the mango has softened and the syrup has become thick... - 30.576
Banana And Mango Chutney
1) Pare the mangoes.
2) Remove the flesh all around the pit and then cut into pieces.
3) Into a large saucepan, put the mangoes and then add the onion, garlic, raisins, bananas and ginger.
4) Mix the sugar and the salt into the vinegar... - 38.324
Easy Mango Chutney
Heat all ingredients to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered until slightly thickened, about 45 minutes. - 28.6008
Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
Oh mama! The Mango Chutney is an absolute delight. I'm sure that you and your mama would agree after getting a taste of it. The chunky texture, and the sweet & sour taste makes this a superb condiment to other dishes. Enjoy this relish as you make it! - 113.337
Broiled Jumbo Shrimp With Mango Chutney
1)Combine together ripe mangoes, bell peppers, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg and cloves.
2)Regrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3)Mix together soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic and mixed herbs.
4)Marinate shrimp for 60... - 47.3828
Green Mango Chutney Alphonso
1) Cut the mangoes long into two halves. Discard the seed and peel.
2) In a microwavable dish add the mangoes along with 2 ounces of vinegar. Microwave the dish covered for 5 minutes on HIGH. Stir the mangoes in between the cooking... - 47.3116
Favorite Mango Chutney
1) In a large bowl add mango slices and salt.
2) Keep aside for a night.
3) Rinse mango slices under running water and drain.
4) In a large saucepan add sugar and vinegar.
5) Cook in simmering heat for 30 minutes.
6) Mix mango slices and remaining... - 40.8359
Choose half-ripe mangoes with pale yellow firm flesh.
Peel and slice.
Put in a bowl and soak overnight in salted water.
Prepare a cloth bag and in this put the three tablespoons of pickling spice, ginger and chopped seeded chillies.
Tie up and put... - 39.8259
Mango And Apple Chutney
1. Peel the mangoes, remove the stones and discard them, then chop the flesh coarsely. Peel and core the apples, and slice them coarsely. Place both the fruits in a heavy-based saucepan.
2. Add the cloves, cinnamon, chillies, sugar, garam masala, ginger, salt... - 32.2205
Peel mangoes, roughly chop flesh, discard skin and seeds.
Chop onion and chilli; tie mustard and celery seeds in a muslin bag.
Combine all ingredients, cover, stand overnight.
Place mixture in a large saucepan, boil steadily for 30 minutes, or until... - 37.4006
Ripe Mango Chutney
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend briefly until mixed.
Spoon into a serving dish, adding a little lemon juice if the mixture is too thick. - 33.288
1) Pare the mangoes, then cut the flesh into slices.
2) In a glass or ceramic bowl or other container, put the raw mangoes and then add the vinegar, soft dark brown sugar, salt, chili powder and chopped ginger.
3) Mix well, cover with lid, and... - 41.5126
Peel lemon, removing colored peel and white pith.
Slice lemon; chop coarsely.
In a large saucepan, combine lemon, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt and ginger.
Add pepper flakes to vinegar mixture.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Peel mangoes;... - 39.2398
Spicy Mango Chutney
Put the mangoes, onion and chilli in a bowl.
Tie the mustard and celery seeds in a cheesecloth bag and add to the bowl, with all the remaining ingredients.
Cover and set aside for 24 hours.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 30... - 35.6915
Mango Jaggery Chutney
1. Wash, peel and slice the mangoes to the desired size. Sprinkle some salt, and leave aside for 4-5 hours.
2. In a thick-bottomed saucepan, mix the vinegar and jaggery. Simmer till the jaggery dissolves. Remove from fire, strain to remove grit, and put back... - 36.534
1) In a large kettle, mix all ingredients, except apples and mangoes.
2) Cook the syrup for 1 hour.
3) Stir in apples and mangoes. Cook will the fruits ate soft.
4) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
5) Seal... - 41.3356
Peel and cube the mangoes.
There should be eight cups.
Combine the vinegar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and ground ginger in a saucepan.
Heat to the boiling point.
Add the mangoes, raisins, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring frequently,... - 43.2952
Pineapple And Mango Chutney
No Indian meal would be complete without chutney - a sweet-savoury mix of fruit or vegetables and spices. Served in small quantities as a pleasing accompaniment to the main dish, it adds sharp, contrasting aromas and flavours. This pineapple and mango chutney... - 35.6848
1 Wash the mangoes and wipe them dry.
2 Peel and cut them into very thin and long slices.
3 Chop the garlic finely.
4 Cut ginger into thin and long slices.
5 In a pan, cook the mango slices, garlic and ginger in water on a low... - 39.5065
This recipe is a condiment that is used with meat dishes. It is tangy and sweet and sour at the same time...the nuts add to it in a good way...This Mango Chutney adds a lot of flavor that enhances the meat taste. Also It is a very easy recipe to prepare. - 39.7146
Mango Chutney With Raisins
Mango Chutney has a nice taste. Mango Chutney gets its taste from mango mixed with vinegar and chili powder. Mango Chutney is served as side dish - 44.2075
Mango Raisin Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry, peel and slice the mangoes into very small pieces. Clean the raisins.
2. In 2 tablespoons of vinegar grind the ginger and garlic.
3. Heat the oil, add the ground paste, and saute for 2-3 minutes adding all the powdered masalas.
4. Add the... - 41.2692
Mango And Pear Chutney
A variation from the all time favorite (savor me with anything) Indian chutney. - 41.7449
Mango Chutney With Almonds
This scrumptious Mango Chutney is made interesting with popular combinations. It goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mango Chutney to brighten up bland meals! - 38.8067
Be it as an appetizer, snack or accompaniment, mango salsa makes for a finger-licking good treat. This perfect summertime recipe is quite easy to put together. This zesty, fruity blend of fresh ripe mangoes and other ingredients is yummy enough to turn any... - 120.63
Combine sugar, raisins, vinegar, seasonings, and hot red pepper in deep kettle.
Heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours, or until thickened; pour into hot sterilized jars.
Seal; serve... - 34.5224
Tuna With Mint Mango Chutney
Combine chopped mint, orange juice, lime juice, ginger, and chile to taste in a large bowl.
Pour about a third of the mint mixture into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set remaining mixture aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Add to bag... - 39.8768
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
Mango And Apple Chutney
The mango and apple chutney is an indian preparation of mango chuteny made with added apples. Prepared with fresh mangoes and apples and cooked along with vinegar, sugar and spices, the mango and apple chutney is sweet and savory. - 41.1111
Mango Peach Chutney
In large heavy saucepan over high heat, bring vinegar, water, brown sugar and Sweet 'N Low to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring, 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until mixture is thick and has texture of preserves.
Taste for... - 38.4457
Indian Mango Chutney
Would you like to try Indian Mango Chutney at home? This Mango Chutney recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. This is a traditional recipe . Mango Chutney is the best Indian condiment .It is a side dish which increases your taste. You must... - 36.2671
Mango Apricot Date Chutney
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine water and mangoes.
Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
Add apricots and continue to simmer, covered, for 5 more minutes.
(If using all apricots, simmer for only 5 minutes total.) Add raisins, currants, dates,... - 38.2659
Meethi Keri Ni Katri Ni Chutney
Peel and slice mangoes.
Dissolve sugar in some vinegar to make a syrup.
Add sliced mangoes and bring to boil.
Add ground spices and half the sultanas and simmer till mixture thickens, stirring continuously.
Add salt and remove from fire.
Cool, add remaining... - 43.1419
Keri Ni Chutney
Peel and grate mangoes.
Mix all ingredients with vinegar to make a loose mixture.
Leave for two hours.
Place in a pan and cook gently on low heat stirring continuously till you get a three-thread syrup.
Cool and store in glass jars.
Keep for two weeks for... - 35.3212
Kairi Chi Chutney
I picked up a few raw mangoes/kairi from my farm and prepared kairi chi chutney.It is a little chilly and sour in taste.I have made it a bit different by adding kharik/seedless dates in the recipe.Definately this dish is treat during summers.A quick trip to... - 0
Chutney Cheese Spread
Chutney Cheese Spread is a tasty flavored cheese spread. This yummy spread is the secret behind may of sandwiches. Liven up your breakfasts with this delicious Chutney Cheese Spread slathered toasts. - 30.4254
Spicy Chicken With Mango Sauce
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, tumeric powder, cumin powder, spice, paprika, cayenne pepper, Garam masala and sour cream, brush chicken with mixture. Leave to stand for half hour
2. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three... - 32.9799
Green Chutney is a prefect allbi for all the dishes. Green Chutney is easy to make and very tasty. The green mango gives the Green Chutney a tangy taste. - 35.084
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Soak whole amchoor in water overnight.
Cook in the same water until tender.
Cool and pass through a sieve.
Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, ground dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
Add... - 36.376
Cut the plums in half, remove and discard the stones.
Chop the fruit roughly and place them in a medium-sized saucepan.
Blend together the ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, cumin, brown sugar, salt, malt vinegar and water together.
Pour... - 40.5963
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3732
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 34.6713
Braised Duck With Chutney Sauce
1 Dredge the duck in the flour, shaking off any excess.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the duckand cookfor 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn and repeat on the other side.
Transfer the duck to a platter and set... - 41.2286
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Chicken Bites With Mango Dip
Place chhoti elaichi, jeera, chilli powder and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine.
Add chicken and toss to coat with spice mixture.
Cover and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Add salt to chicken.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook... - 37.3356
In a large pot, bring sugar and vinegar to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, until sugar is dissolved; add mangos, spices, onions, garlic, raisins, and ginger, and boil 10 minutes; add rest of fruit and simmer 20-30 minutes.
Remove from heat, and with a slotted... - 33.3162
Apple And Raisin Chutney
Place vinegar in saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Add apples and partly cover; cook 5 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients and continue cooking, partly covered, for 13 minutes. Stir several times during cooking.
Cool and serve with meat, or use... - 30.9632
1. Toss the shrimp and scallops with the garlic and salt in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat, 1 minute. Swirl in the oil, then add the shrimp and scallops in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides,... - 33.6257
Minted Fruit Chutney
Combine first 13 ingredients in a saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Transfer to a bowl; let cool 20 minutes.
Stir in mint.
Cover and refrigerate. - 34.4263
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.643
Dhania Ki Chutney
1 In a mixer jar, add all the ingredients except the lemon.
2 Grind to form a fine paste.
3 Add in the lemon juice and grind again.
4 Pour in a little water, if needed.
5 Excellent served with hot kachauris and pakodas - 33.73
Aromatic Chicken Curry With Two Fresh Chutneys
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, warm the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, ginger and garlic. Cook until the onion is soft and lightly colored, about 5 minutes. Add the garam masala, curry powder, cardamon pods and whole cloves. Cook, stirring, for 1... - 31.6928
Fresh Aaango Chutney
1.In a slow cooker put ginger root, vinegar, suagr. All spice, nutmeg, red pepper flakes, onion, lemon peel, raisins and chopped mangoes.
2.Put the lid of the cooker and place it on HIGH for 2 hours.
3.Once done, remove the lid and let the ingredients... - 42.1131
Looking for a spicy Indian Dip, try pudina chutney. Chef's recipe has a perfect balance of spice and sourness and is easy to make. It is full of freshness and flavors, so much so that the smell of it can make one drool. The dip is best enjoyed with Indian... - 138.397
Banana Stuffed Chutney Croquettes
Cut the bananas into 3 to 4 pieces according to their size,
Mash the bananas and mix in the ground masala. Also add the arrowroot to stiffen the mixture. Cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Make finger-sized slim croquettes and roll them on a wooden... - 40.1823
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 36.8591
Venison With Bourbon And Chutney Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Rub all sides of the venison in oil.
Roll in black pepper.
In a large skillet brown the venison.
Place the skillet in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the loin is medium rare.
Remove it from the oven and set it aside to rest... - 42.0754
Lamb With Mango And Chilli
1. To make the spicy mango relish, cut the mango lengthwise down both sides of the large, flat stone and discard the stone. Peel the mango and cut the flesh into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the cider vinegar, sugar, cinnamon and spices in a small pan and... - 40.9136
Mango Chicken Bites
1. Place cardamom, cumin, chili powder and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat with spice mixture. Cover and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook chicken, stirring, over a... - 36.7079
Keri Mewa Nu Achaar ( Raw Mango And Dried Fruit Pickle )
1. Skin the raw mangoes and chop into two pieces. Remove the seed and cut into small cubes. Discard the seeds.
2. Soak all the dried fruit overnight, in a glass bottle full of vinegar.
3. Cut the ginger-garlic a day before and dry it in the sun.
4. Take a... - 31.683
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 38.9243
Procedure for Green chutney Grind all these ingredients to a paste.
Procedure for Tamarind chutney Cook all ingredients in water till the mixture thickens.
Cool and grind till smooth.
Procedure for Bhel puri In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
Put into... - 36.4407
Braised Duck With Chutneysauce
1 Dredge the duck in the flour, shaking off any excess. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the duck and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and repeat on the other side. Transfer the duck to a platter and set... - 30.6521
Bombay Grilled Duck
In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine the ginger, soy sauce, garlic, oil and cinnamon.
Rinse the duck and pat dry with paper towels.
Add to the bag.
Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
To prepare... - 40.9403
1. Combine first ten ingredients, shape into six burgers. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes. Add butter and burgers, cook on HIGH for seven minutes. Turn burgers over after 3 1/2 minutes.
2. Combine glaze ingredients, spread on top of each burger,... - 33.8107
Spiced Steak Fillets
Pound the steaks very thinly and rub the salt, pepper and paprika into them.
Peel and very finely slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for 1 minute on each side.
Put the onion slices, chopped ginger (with the syrup) and mango chutney... - 40.0112
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian delicacy. Nasi Goreng gets its taste from chicken mixed with shrimp and rice, flavored with lemon juice. Nasi Goreng is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.6446
Oriental Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the barbeque.
2) Grease the grill.
3) In the preheated barbeque, on the grill, place the... - 45.7615
Spicy Chicken Fillets
Mix the topping ingredients together and set aside.
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil and place a chicken fillet on each.
Place topping mixture on the fillets and cover each with pepper strips.
Fold the foil over the chicken and seal.
Steam for 20 minutes... - 38.2672
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Drain fat from skillet.
Sprinkle chicken with salt, onion and water.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces of chicken are done, 30... - 44.7998
Mince And Cheese Kabab
1 Remove the crusts and grind the bread slices into crumbs, grate the cheese. Chop the mangoes in the chutney very small. Mix all the ingredients together kneading well.
2 Divide the mixture and form into sausage shapes. Thread onto skewers.
3 Grill in a... - 30.481
Fruity Barbecued Lamb
1. Score the thickest part of each lamb shank (knuckle) to allow for even cooking.
2. Place chutney, crushed garlic, ginger, apple juice, wine and oil in a shallow ovenproof glass, ceramic or enamel dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and... - 31.0674
Broccoli And Cashew Fritters
1. Sift flour, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander and curry, baking and chili powders together into a bowl. Stir in water and oil and mix to make a smooth batter. Add cashews, spring onions and fresh coriander and mix to combine.
2.Heat oil in a large... - 38.5392
Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
1) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze. (If the mango chutney has pieces, then finely chop).
2) In each side of each drumstick use a sharp knife to make 2 incisions.
3) In a single layer, arrange the chicken in a flat dish.
4) Pour over the... - 44.4129
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, combine chicken, one-fourth of onions, carrots, celery, and parsley sprigs with just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; partially cover and simmer, turning once, until chicken loses its pink color... - 38.3294
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1144
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1553
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken into pieces.
3. Season chicken by rubbing salt and pepper and some lemon juice.
4. Let the chicken stand for some time for the lemon juice to soak in.
5. In the bottom of a soaked... - 47.049
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 45.2551
Mix all the above ingredients together to form a thick batter
Roll it into a vada shaped tikki
Deep fry in oil till brown on both sides
Serve it hot with tomato sauce/ketchup or coriander chutney - 34.2991
Quick Turkey Curry
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, ginger, apple, celery and curry powder; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Blend in flour; add chicken stock and chutney. Cook, stirring, until sauce comes to a... - 32.5574
Javanese Beer Curry
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute until onion is golden.
Combine curry powder and flour and add to onion, stirring to blend thoroughly.
Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add stock, beer, apple,... - 44.1607
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Curried Beef And Potato Stew
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the peas.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 to 8 hours, or until the beef and potatoes are tender but not falling apart, stirring once during the cooking time, if... - 33.4673
Minty Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber & Yogurt
1. Dry-fry the coriander, cumin, cloves, cardamom pods and peppercorns until they turn a shade darker and release a roasted aroma.
2. Grind the roasted spices together in a coffee grinder, spice mill or pestle and mortar.
3. Put the ginger and garlic into a... - 39.4359
Mango Ginger Chutney Recipes By Category
Mango Ginger Chutney Dish: