- » Mango Fry
Mango Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango fry recipes.
Green Mango Curry
Mango Curry is easy to make recipe. Mango Curry gets its taste from raw mango mixed with turmeric powder and Asafetida powder. Asafetida powder is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.6344
Sweet Mango Chutney
Take 3 ripe mangoes, peel and cut it into small pieces. Now take a pan and pour oil to it as per the above ingredient list. Put mango in the pan; fry it till it turns mushy. Drain it and put it aside for cooling. Now add all the other ingredients with mango... - 33.008
You May Also Like!
Sweet Mango Patia With Fried Bananas
• Peel the mangoes. Cut the cheek on each side in four pieces; so you should get 48 pieces. Set aside.
• Roll the bananas on a wooden board, peel and cut into 1" pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick, and when the oil is hot, fry the... - 30.3106
Wasabi Duck Stir Fry With Mango
Does duck never turn out good for you? Ever considered that you are doing something wrong? Here is a video to show you exactly how to go about cooking duck breasts. - 84.8259
Stir Fry Cabbage With Green Mango
Peel each mango, take out and discard the stone, and cut into two.
Dice roughly and put in a bowl with the cabbage, carrots, onions and red pepper.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and shredded ginger and fry over a... - 40.6092
Tangy Mango Rice
If you love the sour and tangy taste of raw mango, then this rice preparation is ideal for you. It is going to be a nice break from your regular menu. Mango rice is hot favorite in Southern part of India. To reduce the sour taste of mango, you might sprinkle... - 122.292
Mango Pork Fried Rice
1) In a bowl, mix pork and cornstarch together.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Let it heat over high. 3) Put... - 44.7519
Mango Pork Stir Fry
In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
Cut off and discard the root end of bok choy, leaving the stalks with the leaves.
Cut enough leaves into 1-inch slices to measure 2 cups.
Cut enough stalks into 1/2-inch... - 42.379
Beef And Mango Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the water, oyster sauce, wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Peel, halve, and seed fruit.
Cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
Set fruit... - 43.2777
Stir Fried Cod With Mango
1. Using a sharp knife slice the carrots into thin sticks.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a preheated wok.
3. Add the onions, carrots and (bell) peppers to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut the cod into small cubes.
5. Peel the... - 42.1978
Pan Fried Duck Breasts With Mango Salsa
Make 2 or 3 small cuts in each duck breast and push a slice of garlic into each cut.
Rub each duck breast with a little paprika'.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the duck breasts and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, until... - 34.8553
1. Grind chillies with turmeric and when the mixture is half ground, add tamarind (if used) and grind to a fine paste.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes and apply a little salt to the slices.
3. Grate coconut and extract milk. Slice onion.
4. Heat oil and fry... - 35.3267
Fresh Mango Relish
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut round the mangoes lengthways and then carefully cut between the stone and the flesh to remove all the fruit in two portions.
2. Peel and slice the mango flesh; finely chop the onions.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter... - 41.0757
1. In a saucepan, boil the milk.
2. Beat granulated sugar and egg yolks till the mixture turns lemon yellow and light. Mix the flour and stir well.
3. Top the egg mixture by pouring milk and then place the mixture in the saucepan again. Cook, stirring... - 45.6342