- » Mango Drink
Mango Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango drink recipes.
Yummiest Mango Green Juice
1. Slice the fruits.
2. In a food processor, juice fruits and spinach.
3. Serve it chilled. - 102.471
1. In a saucepan, combine the water, orange rind and sugar, heat untl the sugar has dissolved
2. In a blender, place the mangoes and puree the soft flesh, also stir in orange and lime juice and blend properly
3. In a bowl, pour the syrup and the fruit... - 32.5843
If using a fresh mango, peel and remove the flesh from the pit; cut mango into small pieces.
In a blender, add yogurt, lemon juice, mango pulp, water, and honey or sugar. Blend approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until you see a little forming in the mixture.... - 31.6818
Roughly chop the mango flesh and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen mango in a blender with the pineapple juice and lime rind and juice and process until thick.
Decorate with lime wedges, if liked. - 28.2651
Navel Cadet Cocktail
Juice the lime and oranges and whizz in a food processor or blender together with the mango flesh and an ice cube.
Decorate with lime slices, if liked. - 27.7415
Juice the ingredients then blend with a couple of ice cubes to make a fruity slush. - 26.7042
Combine the mango nectar, orange juice, lime and lemon juices in a 1 1/2-quart pitcher with ice.
Add the club soda.
Stir lightly and garnish with lemon and lime slices, if you wish. - 26.6084
An easy and delicious mango drink. - 19.4974
Minty Aam Panna
Aam Panna is traditional summer cooler that that is made from raw mangoes and rich in natural vitamins and minerals. The combination of cooling mint and other spices makes it a must have during the summer. - 0
Mango Tango - Desi Cooler With A Twist
Here is an easy yet refreshingly delectable Green Mango Drink (Aam panna) recipe that is ready in minutes! With the added flavors of mint and ginger you can serve it as a Gingerale Substitute, a Summer Cooler, or a Party Mocktail. Your family and friends are... - 0
Low Fat Mango Surprise - 3 Ingredients
1. In blender, add ricotta cheese and blend until nice and creamy.
2. Add vanilla custard and mix well.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the vanilla custard mixture.
4. Wash the blender, and drop ripe mango pieces in it. Puree well.
5. Add pureed mango... - 0
Mango Drink Recipes By Category