- » Mango Compote
Mango Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango compote recipes.
Strawberry Mango Compote
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the strawberries and mango. Toss gently.
2) Cover the fruit mixture and chill it thoroughly.
3) Combine together the cinnamon, yogurt and nutmeg. Stir well till combined.
4) Into 8 compotes glass, spoon the fruit... - 37.8731
You May Also Like!
Fruit Compote Exotica
As you prepare ingredients, combine them in a large bowl.
Peel and slice kiwis into half rounds.
Quarter pomegranates and scoop out fruit with a grapefruit spoon; don't include any pith.
Peel, seed, and cut papaya into bite-size chunks.
Peel, pit, and cut... - 39.2741
Exotic Dried Fruit Compote
1. Put the dried fruit into a small pan with the apple juice. Bring slowly to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Spoon into serving dishes and top each serving with a tablespoon of yogurt, if desired. Serve at once. - 27.315
Honey Fruit Compote
Chop the bananas in a bowl and pour the lime juice immediately over it to prevent the bananas from discolouring.
Set aside a tablespoon of pomegranate and add the rest to the bowl.
Then add the rest 01 the fruits and the grated coconut or coconut cream.
Mix... - 42.9371
Summer Fruit Compote
This Summer Fruit Compote tastes really delicious ! This mango and blueberry combo is simply mind-blowing ! Try this Summer Fruit Compote for your next meal and let me know if you share my passion ! - 28.7946
Tropical Fruit Compote
Combine mango and kiwifruit in a medium bowl.
Combine lime juice and almond extract pour over fruit, and toss gently.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Gently fold in raspberries.
Spoon fruit mixture into individual dessert bowls.
Sprinkle each serving with 1... - 30.8246
Tropical Fruit Compote
1. Slice the papaya and mango into cubes.
2. Slice the kiwi fruit into cubes.
3. Take a medium size saucepan and mix together pineapple juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, rum, honey, and ginger.
4. Bring it to boil on medium high heat.... - 42.4492
Exotic Apple Compote
Exotic Apple Compote has a very refreshing taste. Flavoured with lime juice the Exotic Apple Compote has a tangy and very refreshing taste. - 45.7397
Mixed Fruit Compote
1. Pour juices and lemon peel into a large bowl.
2. Wash fruit, peel, and core or pit. Grapes should be halved and seeds removed. Cut all fruits into bite-sized pieces and combine with fruit juices, coating well to avoid darkening.
3. Add sugar to taste (you... - 26.3836
Hot Fruit Compote
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain all canned fruits; add raisins.
Mix well with brown sugar, amaretto or sherry, ginger, curry, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Dot with butter; bake uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Add bananas; bake for 15 minutes more.
Keep basting during... - 37.8399
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Cut starfruit crosswise into slices.
3) Discard the seeds.
4) Peel the papaya and halve it.
5) Remove the seeds.
6) Chop papaya into thick slices.
7) Peel mango.
8) With a serrated knife cut the flesh from... - 42.7394
Mango Compote Recipes By Category