- » Mango Cocktail
Mango Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango cocktail recipes.
Nothing can beat the flavor of this tropical mango margarita in a leisurely summary afternoon. Watch the video to learn the tips and fix a date with your friends to enjoy a gorgeous session with this special margarita. - 134.733
How To Make A Mango Tango Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the mango, coconut rum, silver rum, orange juice and grenadine and blend well together.
2. Pour into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with an umbrella and serve chilled. - 104.357
Mango Strawberry Sun-gria
Cool off with my delicious sangria! Alcoholic OR non-alcoholic with strawberries, mango, orange, white grape and wine. - 103.957
Strawberry Or Mango Daiquiri
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients except the garnish for 30 seconds at high speed until mixed.
2) Ladle into daiquiri glasses and decorate each with a fresh strawberry or each mango daiquiri with a mint sprig. - 33.3256
Mango Drink Cocktail
1. Place the crushed ice in 2 long glasses and chill in the refrigerator.
2. Mix together the mango pulp, lemon juice, yoghurt, sugar and ice-cream.
3. Pour this mixture over the crushed ice. - 29.7102
Navel Cadet Cocktail
Juice the lime and oranges and whizz in a food processor or blender together with the mango flesh and an ice cube.
Decorate with lime slices, if liked. - 27.7415
Mango Rose Water Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour in the mango nectar, vodka, fresh lime juice and rose water and shake well until chilled.
Strain the cocktail into a tall glass and serve immediately - 26.2138
The Mango Margarita utilizes mango rum for its spirit of choice and that is just crazy. Of course, follow that up with some passion fruit syrup (generous portions of course!) and you are on a ride through the sweet roller coaster of passion! - 0
Refreshing Mango Cocktail
Refreshing Mango Cocktail, a cocktail that brings on a very organic herbal quality to it that is much deceiving when compared to the presentation. This is not a pina colada by a long shot! - 0
It's sweet. It's sour. It's fruity. It's fresh. It's a mango daiquiri, and it's perfect for bringing a twist of the tropics to any occasion, from big backyard barbecues to cocktail time for two relaxing by the pool! Easily make a restaurant quality mango... - 0
How To Make Sangria : Mango Raspberry Sangria
1. In a glass pitcher combine mango, raspberries and sugar, using a wooden spoon muddle everything for few seconds.
2. Pour Cointreau and rose wine and stir everything, allow it to sit for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour pour club soda and stir everything... - 0
Mango Cocktail Recipes By Category