- » Mango Chilli Salad
Mango Chilli Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango chilli salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango chilli salad recipes.
Green Gram & Green Mango Salad
Slightly tangy, but highly delicious, this Green Gram & Green Mango Salad is a great source of all required vitamins and nutrients you would need. Yes, with the goodness of sprouted green gram and with the delicious green mango flavoring, this Green Gram &... - 33.3984
Green Mango Salad
1. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, mangoes, chicken, mint and coriander attractively on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place chillies, sugar, lime juice and fish sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve. - 37.7385
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.13
Mango Chutney Lamb With Rocket Snap Pea Salad
Combine yogurt, chutney and sauce in large bowl.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb, brushing with yogurt mixture frequently, until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave peas untiL just tender.
Rinse peas under... - 34.8361
Thai Green Papaya Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad or Som Tam is a favorite for visitors to Thailand.. It is a favorite with Thai girls for lunch. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.4802
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.6579
Mango Ginger Pickle
Subtle mango flavoured dry pickle which uses minimal amount of oil. This tempered pickle is mostly had with curd rice. But since it is low on calories, it can also be had as an accompaniment to rotis/ brown bread etc when on a diet. - 45.7812
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 126.321
Fruity Seaside Slaw
1.Poach scallops in water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain and set aside to cool.
2.Combine scallops, prawns, cabbage, grapes and mango slices in a salad bowl.
3.Blend together yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of reserved mango liquid, chives, dill, ginger, curry and chilli... - 39.5203
Fruit Salad is easy to make fruit recipe. Fruit Salad gets its taste from fruit mixed with chili powder and tamarind. Fruit Salad is loved by many people. - 33.0257
Halibut With Lychee Cashew Nut And Miso Salad
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before grilling.
2. Take a saucepan, add mirin and sake and allow to come to boil. Boil for 20 to 30 sec to blaze off alcohol.
3. Lower heat, add white miso and stir till dissolved.
4. Increase the... - 45.7493
Surf And Turf Salad
1. Combine salad green, mint leaves, cress, parsley and mango dressing in a bowl. Chill.
2. Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. In a smoking hot pan saute beef, chopped mushrooms, onion and chillies. Season with ground pepper. Saute... - 86.789
Raw Tropical Salad
Searching for a great salad? This recipe might just be useful. Watch Chef Zera churn out this brilliant Raw Tropical amazing recipe. Salad which will certainly be loved by all. Get ready to bag some compliments with this - 80.6842
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 38.6024
Green Pepper Sauce For Poultry Salads
De-stalk the sweet green peppers and scoop out the seeds.
Slice them thinly and cook in boiling water until they start just to soften - they must remain a very bright green.
Drain well and while still warm puree the sweet peppers with the chilli peppers in a... - 35.7299
Cook the rice according to the packet directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Leave to cool.
Place in a salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together with a little salt and pepper.
Pour... - 36.139
chickpeas 1 tin (boiled one) mix with 1 tspn red chilly and keep a side. Grate carrot & mango.cut Onion & tomato into small pieces and also coriander leaves. In a bowl mix all the items together except chickpeas. also add one tspn lime juice & one tspn chaat... - 28.6619
Nepalese Style Alu Achar
-In a pan heat mustard oil till it smokes lightly, add fenugreek seeds and let it brown slightly. Then add mustard seeds till they crackle and add green chillies. Stir till chillies are slightly charred.
-Now add all the masalas (except amchur) with salt and... - 28.3676
Put the cucumber, pineapple and mango in a shallow bowl.
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender, then pour over the salad.
Toss gently, then scatter over the crumbled chillis.
Set aside at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. - 30.2258
Hot Salsa Filled Sole
1. First make the salsa. Peel the mango and cut the flesh away from the stone. Chop finely and place in a small bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes to the mango together with the onion and sugar.
2. Cut the top of the chilli. Slit down the side and discard the... - 35.0548
Mince And Cheese Kabab
1 Remove the crusts and grind the bread slices into crumbs, grate the cheese. Chop the mangoes in the chutney very small. Mix all the ingredients together kneading well.
2 Divide the mixture and form into sausage shapes. Thread onto skewers.
3 Grill in a... - 29.7892
Place all the ingredients, except the oil, together in a large howl and mix well, without adding any water.
When they are well mixed, knead into a thick dough by adding a little water at a time.
Finally add the oil and knead till the dough absorbs it.
Set... - 35.62
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 41.2382
Barbecued Steak Fajita
1) Marinate the steak in Love Potion #9 for about 90 minutes.
2) Mix together the green chillies and barbecue sauce. Add some Potion #9 to the mixture.
3) Spoon the mixture all over the marianted meat.
4) Spoon the meat onto the tortilla... - 107.517
Crumble the Tofu or cottage cheese and mix in the rest of the filling ingredients.
Mix well to form a dry thick filling.
If you feel that the tofu or cottage cheese has more water, wrap in a clean muslin cloth, place in a colander and put a heavy griddle or... - 42.2599
Raw Banana Parathas
A great pick for breakfast or lunch, this Raw Banana Parathas is a very tasty dish that everyone would love to have. Richly flavored and with delicious filling, this roti is a great way to treat your loved ones. - 45.1604
Machhi Ni Kari
1. Wash the fish or prawns, apply salt and set aside.
2. Take a large, open mouthed vessel. Pour half a cup or more of oil. Place it on the stove and add the curry leaves to it. When the oil gets hot add all the ground masala, the green chillies and fry well... - 29.2006
Cook the sprouts till absolutely dry.
Mash well and add the rest of the filling ingredients and mix well to make a thick dry filling.
Knead the flour with water and salt to make a medium soft dough.
Keep for 15 minutes.
Divide the dough into small... - 40.1386