- » Mango Cake
Mango Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango cake recipes.
Bavarois Au Citron
1) In boiling water, steep grated rind and keep aside.
2) Soak gelatin in cold water for a few minutes.
3) Whip egg yolks till they become thick and lemon-colored and slowly beat in sugar until creamy.
4) Add this mixture to soaked rind... - 43.8947
You May Also Like!
Florida Mango Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
Add mango and flour; mix well.
Spoon batter into loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees until cake tests done.
Com- bine confectioners' sugar and butter; add enough milk to make of spreading consistency.
Stir in wal- nuts;... - 34.7485
Mango Cake Or Bread - Eggless
If you like eating mangoes, then you should try this recipe out. It is simply delicious and is easy to make. Chef Bhavna shows this unique recipe of mango cupcakes. If you use fresh mango pulp the cake will be more tasty. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 130.781
Coconut Mango Cake
Prepare Chocolate Cake and cut into 2 layers.
To make filling, dice mangoes.
Mix wine, yolks and sugar in a double boiler on medium heat; stir until thickened.
Do not boil.
Remove from heat; transfer to a bowl.
Dissolve gelatin in water over low heat.
Add to... - 42.7563
Mango Cold Cake
Mango Cold Cake is a deliciously unique cake that requires very little effort, no baking and can be made in no time. You will enjoy the sweet and tangy taste of the fruit dessert and the exquisite smoothness of the Mango Cold cake is addictive. - 52.4676
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Butter and lightly flour a 10-inch tube pan or cake pan. Mix oil and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, sift or whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir these dry ingredients into sugar... - 30.1406
Mango Gold Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter 2 9-inch layer cake pans, and line bottoms with wax paper.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and spices 3 times.
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and then egg... - 44.0567
Mango Upside Down Cake
PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C.
Brush a 20 cm tin with melted butter.
Drain mango slices and reserve 1/2 cup juice.
Combine melted butter and brown sugar, spread over base of tin.
Arrange mango slices over sugar mixture.
Sift flours into large mixing... - 41.9913
Mango Cake Recipes By Category