- » Mango Butter
Mango Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango butter recipes.
Mango Kalakand Or Mango Burfi - Quick And Easy
1. Grease a baking dish with butter. Set aside.
2. In a bowl add milk and saffron and microwave for few seconds. Set aside (step is optional only if using saffron).
3. In a pan heat the mango pulp, then add the shredded paneer, stir well... - 0
Mango Brown Betty
Layer half the mangoes in greased baking dish; cover with 1/2 cup cereal.
Add lemon juice and lemon rind.
Layer in remaining mangoes; cover with re- maining cereal and brown sugar.
Dot with butter; pour water over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. - 29.8388
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice, set aside.
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan, stirring well, add reserved pineapple juice, orange rind, and orange juice.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly, boil 1 minute,... - 39.942
An easy-to-make pudding for Mango lovers! - 31.1033
Cinnamon Mango Chops
Season loin chops (two for each person if small, one if large) with pepper and salt and then grill.
Just before chops are cooked, remove from the grill and place thin slices of mango on each chop, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and return to... - 25.0702
Easy Mango Pie
Place mangoes in pie shell.
Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and spices.
Blend egg, cream and vanilla; add sugar mixture gradually.
Mix well; pour over mangoes.
Dot with butter; sprinkle with walnuts.
Bake at 450 de- grees for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature... - 42.0177
Fresh Mango Relish
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut round the mangoes lengthways and then carefully cut between the stone and the flesh to remove all the fruit in two portions.
2. Peel and slice the mango flesh; finely chop the onions.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter... - 39.3187
Florida Mango Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
Add mango and flour; mix well.
Spoon batter into loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees until cake tests done.
Com- bine confectioners' sugar and butter; add enough milk to make of spreading consistency.
Stir in wal- nuts;... - 36.5694
Mango Tapioca Pudding
Drain mango slices and save juice.
Arrange slices in a buttered baking dish.
Over the top pour mango juice which has been mixed with lemon juice, sugar and tapioca.
Dot with butter.
Bake covered at 350°F.for 45 minutes.
Fresh mangoes may be used.
Cut slices... - 38.0827
Mango And Palm Sugar Tatin
1. Make the coconut ice cream. Heat the milk, coconut cream and star anise together until boiling. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 20 minutes, then strain. Beat the egg yolks and sugar together, then stir in the coconut mixture. Return to the... - 34.2937
Mango Upside Down Cake
PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C.
Brush a 20 cm tin with melted butter.
Drain mango slices and reserve 1/2 cup juice.
Combine melted butter and brown sugar, spread over base of tin.
Arrange mango slices over sugar mixture.
Sift flours into large mixing... - 43.6172
1. In a saucepan, boil the milk.
2. Beat granulated sugar and egg yolks till the mixture turns lemon yellow and light. Mix the flour and stir well.
3. Top the egg mixture by pouring milk and then place the mixture in the saucepan again. Cook, stirring... - 44.2363
Mango-spiced Rum Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup water, butter, and sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons cold water, add to sugar mixture, stirring well.
Return mixture to a boil, cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Add mango, rum, and nutmeg, stir... - 31.7582
Jalapenos Stuffed With Mangoes And Peanuts
This recipe of jalapeno stuffed with mangoes and peanuts is a real twist of taste, as every mouthful has different mix of flavors and textures, it is sweet, it is spicy, it is soft, it is crunchy, well you can simply say that this snack is out of the world.... - 117.23
Broiled Mahimahi With Mango Chutney And Macadamia Nuts
In blender or processor puree the mango chutney until smooth and creamy.
Pour the chutney into a medium saucepan and add the sauce ingredients except the nuts.
Stir over low to moderate heat.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 34.4522
Curried Mango Dressing
Melt butter in a small skillet. Saute grated ginger and curry powder in butter for a few minutes over low heat.
Add mango and honey and continue cooking a few more minutes. Set aside to cool.
When cooled, stir in yogurt. Serve over sliced or chopped fruit. - 25.1039
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
Mango Topped Veal Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute garlic lightly in butter and oil.
Add veal chops and brown them on both sides.
Remove chops and place them in an ovenproof casserole.
Add lime juice, tamari soy sauce and chicken stock to pan, stirring to dissolve any hardened... - 44.1213
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 5 inch bread loaf pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cinnamon powder and baking soda. Sieve together.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5.... - 48.2218
Mango Chicken Curry
This delicious mango chicken curry is an Indian-inspired dish is real quickly. A must try for all you chicken lovers. This dish has a high protein content and is both healthy and nutritious. Nutritional Analysis: 1pound chicken mixtur equals 343 calories, 16... - 50.2477
1. Lightly grease a jelly mould with oil.
2. In a small cup, soften the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water.
3. Stand the softened gelatin in a bowl of the hot water, stirring to dissolve it.
4. In a mixing bowl, use a hand... - 37.6915
Pork Fillets In Apricot Mango Sauce
Using sharp knife, cut away any fat from pork.
Heat butter in frying pan, add pork; cook over high heat, turning often, until pork is lightly browned all over.
Reduce heat, cook for further 10 minutes, uncovered, or until pork is tender; turn pork... - 34.6426
Mangoes in a curry? Yes, that's what I bring for you in this delicious mango curry. A yummy dish that you could serve with any of the Indian breads or even rice. Try it!! I am sure you would fall in love with the flavors that go to make this truly... - 41.022
Mango And Chicken
Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat them dry and rub them with the curry powder, sesame seed and salt.
Cover and set aside.
Heat the butter in a pan until it foams, add the fillets and saute 3 minutes on each side.
Cool to room temperature.
Peel and cut the... - 41.7752
Chocolate Pancakes With Mango Yoghurt
For the pancakes
1. Combine the plain flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, milk, salt, butter and ¼ cup of water. Mix very well until no lumps remain. Add the fruit salt and mix well.
2. Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with a little butter.
... - 41.4193
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 49.3415
Mango Pizza Sweet
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Add mango pulp, salt, oil and flour to water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the... - 46.9771
Delicious Pan-seared Halibut With Mango Coulis
If you think that a fancy sounding dish can't taste good, you are entirely wrong. Pan seared halibut with mango coulis is an extremely flavorful dish that combines the goodness of halibut with the taste of mangoes. Very refreshing, very summery, very healthy,... - 104.885
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Prepare a mixture of peeled ripe mangoes, quick-cooking tapioca, sugar, salt and butter or margarine and allow to still pastry is ready for about 15 minutes.
3. Roll half pastry out into less... - 38.5481
Mango Nut Bread
Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
Add mango and lime juice.
Stir in nuts.
Turn into a greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Bake in a 375°F oven 1 hour, or until done.
Do not cut bread until the next day. - 42.8407
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Butter and lightly flour a 10-inch tube pan or cake pan. Mix oil and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, sift or whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir these dry ingredients into sugar... - 30.2357
Blueberry Mango Upside Down Cake
1. Place egg whites in a medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange peel, and ginger; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. In a small bowl,... - 42.307
1. Take a saucepan, add peeled and thinly sliced mangoes to it. Mix in sugar and pour ½ a cup of water. Place on low heat and stirring continuously, cook, for about 10 minutes.
2. Prepare a cornstarch-water mixture by mixing cornstarch with 2 tsp... - 35.916
Sieve flour and salt in large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers for 10 minutes or more until it resembles bread crumbs.
Break egg into flour mixture.
Mix and knead to a stiff dough with mango juice.
Divide the dough into two and roll out... - 45.3595
Asparagus With Mango Pink Peppercorn Cream
1) Remove the outer skin and bottom tough ends of asparagus.
2) Steam the asparagus in a steamer for 8-10 minutes.
3) In the meantime, in a saucepan, heat butter and stir in flour.
4) Minimize heat and then cook the mixture for 2... - 39.1008
Mango Burfi, Khoya/mawa
To all those who like making Indian homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. If you like eating mango then you will like the taste of this sweet dish. In India it is called Mango Burfi. Your... - 90.1455
Combine flour, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Bake pie shell at 450Â°F 5 minutes and set aside.
Sprinkle mango slices with lime juice.
Gently toss with a mixture of the... - 44.8014
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze is a delicious and sumptuous chicken preparation. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this dish. Try the Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze recipe and surprise... - 33.8036
Toast With Mango And Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein from the shrimp where necessary, then wash and drain them.
Peel and chop the shallot.
Heat the butter in a pan, add the chopped shallot and saute until golden brown.
Set aside 8 shrimp for garnish, add the rest... - 45.6449
Mouth-watering Baked Mango Cheesecake
Who doesn't love a cheesecake....definitely not ME!! It is one of the best desserts to me. The cheesy, creamy feel and taste gives you the perfect end to a hearty meal. You will notice that when you take the cake out of the oven it is very light and soft like... - 0
Do you like pies and also mangoes? Here is a dish that combines both. A mango pie can be the ultimate dessert for anyone with a love for mangoes. For your sweet tooth, here is something special.Enjoy!! - 52.7302
Rub the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a flameproof casserole.
Add the onion to the pan and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Transfer the onion... - 46.3731
Mango Tango Banana Bread
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Into a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the salt. Mix together thoroughly. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, the eggs (one at a time), zest,... - 30.6031
Mango Cold Cake
Mango Cold Cake is a deliciously unique cake that requires very little effort, no baking and can be made in no time. You will enjoy the sweet and tangy taste of the fruit dessert and the exquisite smoothness of the Mango Cold cake is addictive. - 50.845
Tofu Pitas With Mango Salsa
For marinade, in a shallow dish or pie plate combine the lime or lemon juice, oil, and Jamaican jerk seasoning.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch slices.
Add tofu slices to marinade and brush marinade over slices.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes,... - 45.2925
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
A mango pie for me is an anytime welcome dessert. I love mangoes and this pie recipe is an excellent way to satiate my cravings. An easy to follow step by step guide this is one that even an amateur can try a hand at. - 35.3531
Halibut With Mango Salsa
Halibut is good in whatever way of cooking and here is a recipe to cook it with flavors. Great to learn from Mike in the video cooking halibut with some simple spices and then serving it along with Mango Salsa. Quick, easy and simple affair! - 107.71
90 Second Mango Upside Down Cake
This upside-down cake made with Mango is a classic reinvented. Using fresh mango this recipe is spot on with just the right amount of sweetness that could be enjoyed anytime of the day! - 0
Mango Gold Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter 2 9-inch layer cake pans, and line bottoms with wax paper.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and spices 3 times.
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and then egg... - 46.0611
Mambo Mango Pork
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, cut deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the pork with garlic slivers and keep it aside in a shallow roasting pan.
4) In a large deep... - 40.509
Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake
Chef Manjula is looking stunning in her pink kurta and the Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake recipe that she is showing is amazingly delightful. Those who love mangoes or those who have never tried the combination of cheese and mango should give it a try. Mango... - 128.029
Mango Strawberry Cobbler
1.Chop mangoes as shown in the video.
2.Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3.In food processor, drop mango and puree to the consistency of pie filling.
4.In a mixing bowl, combine bisquick, sugar, and milk. Mix well.
5.In baking dish, pour... - 0
Mango Cream Pie
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour and 1/2 cup toasted nuts; cut in butter till mixture forms coarse crumbs. Add egg; stir till combined. Form into a ball. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle. Line a 9-inch pie plate... - 35.9435
Mango And Amaretti Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Cut the flesh from the mango and chop into small cubes. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the grated lemon rind.
2. Crush the amaretti biscuits and mix them with the sugar and... - 41.7798
Mango Cheesecake - Eggless
To prepare the base:
1. Take a saucepan, heat it on medium heat, add butter. When the butter melts, turn off the stove and add cracker crumbs. Mix well.
2. Take a 9-inch baking pan or 2 small baking pans. (Chef uses 2 small pans)
3. Divide the... - 0
How To Bake Mango Cheesecake
For me, September means my birthday, kids going back to school, and the transition into my favorite season, Autumn. Here, near the Blue Ridge Parkway and surrounding, the leaves are unreal. The vibrant foliage makes me feel like Pocahontas singing “Colors... - 113.065
Coconut Mango Rice
1. On a tray, place spring onions, split its thick ends and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle seasoning rub, mix it well. Grill or broil until charred. Chop them into pieces, put them back on tray, and keep it aside.
3. In a microwave... - 124.852
Pork Tenderloin With Mango Sauce
Cut off the thin ends of the tenderloins (fillets) so that they are of an even thickness.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix together the butter, mustard, garlic powder and five spice powder in an oval dish.
Roll the tenderloins (fillets) in this mixture until... - 45.1397
Mexican Buttermilk Cake With Zesty Mango Salsa
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is very different from the mainstream? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tasty buttermilk cake topped with a zesty mango salsa. Enjoy! - 114.917
Arhar Dal With Mango
Wash and cook the dal with the turmeric powder, salt and the sugar in a saute.
Add the mango to the dal.
Add a part of the ginger to the dal along with the cumin powder and the garam masala powder. mix well.
When the dal and the mango is cooked remove from... - 35.7983
Spicy Chicken With Mango Sauce
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, tumeric powder, cumin powder, spice, paprika, cayenne pepper, Garam masala and sour cream, brush chicken with mixture. Leave to stand for half hour
2. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three... - 32.9799
1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt... - 89.4207
Lemon Mango Pudding Cake
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange mango in bottom of the prepared baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl stir together sugar, flour, and salt.
Stir in lemon juice and melted margarine.
In a small bowl combine egg yolks,... - 44.9923
Blackened Tuna Steaks With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, cut the mango around the seed into two pieces. Using a knife make ½-inch slices through the mango, but not all the way through the skin side. Turn and cut one in the middle.
2. Using a spoon scoop the pulp out. Now, cut them into... - 104.462
Halibut Florentine With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, take a mango, and cut it around the seeds on both sides. Take a knife and make ½ inch slices, all the way round to the skin.
2. Make another strip in the middle, using a spoon scoop away the pulps and then cut it into bite size... - 107.702
Mango Pineapple Shortcakes With Gingerbread Biscuits
To Make Filling: Peel mangoes with vegetable peeler.
Cut off fruit, removing as much from around the pit as possible, and place in food processor with the metal blade.
Process until pureed.
Remove to a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate... - 44.1036
Lamb Curry With Melon And Mangoes
Wipe the meat and cut into two inch cubes.
Melt the butter and saute the onion in it until tender but not browned.
Add the lamb and heat until it changes color, but do not brown.
Add the ginger, pepper, salt, curry powder, mint, stock and coconut milk.
Cover... - 39.5188
Peel and slice mangoes.
Heat fat in a pan and fry onion with whole spices till light brown.
Add jaggery, mangoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and half cup water.
If you are using tinned mangoes, use half cup juice from tin.
Simmer for 1-2 minutes... - 39.9069
Rare Roast Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before roasting.
2) Make slits in lamb to fill garlic cloves.
3) Place the stuffed lamb on rack in roasting pan and mix with salt, pepper, and flour.
4) Roast for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
5) Add in... - 37.7876
Dominican Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients over moderate heat. Stir well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 10 minutes, frequently stirring.
4) Serve or use as preferred. - 39.0061
Raw Tropical Fruit Tart
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a fabulous Tropical Fruit Tart with mango pudding, a chewy coconut crust, and fresh, ripe berries. It's a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2... - 0
1. Pound the chutney in a mortar, add the mustard and work in the butter; season to taste and add a few drops of lime juice. Rub through a hair sieve.
2. Place on ice and use as required. - 27.1147
Grand Marnier Cake
Line the base and both ends of a 2 pint/ 1.2 litre loaf tin with lightly oiled vegetable parchment paper.
Cream together the softened butter and the caster sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the strong black coffee and 3 tbsp Grand... - 39.672
Blackened Mahi And Grilled Corn With Cilantro Butter
1. For the Butter: In a small bowl, mix the butter, lime juice, lime zest, salt and pepper.
2. Place the bowl in the refrigerator to cool.
3. For the Salsa: In a large bowl, mix together mangoes, onion, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, salt... - 130.937
Grilled Fruit Platter With Lime Butter
1)In a shallow dish, place quarter pieces of pineapple once the leaves have been cut off.
2)Peel and halve the papaya. Deseed it and cut flesh into thick pieces and place it along with pineapple.
3)Peel and stone the mango. Cut thick slices of the... - 42.634
How To Make Butter Chicken At Home
How to make MasterChef Butter Chicken? Authentic recipe for Butter Chicken - Indian food, Traditional Indian recipe for Butter Chicken curry. - 0
Blend together all the ingredients with a couple of ice cubes for a silky, satisfying smoothie.
To serve decorate with slices of mango. - 27.0665
Tangy Apple Sauce
1. Combine apple, chutney and butter in bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes, stir halfway through cooking. Stand covered for five minutes.
2. Puree apple mixture with remaining ingredients in blender or processor. - 26.3574
Chutney Glazed Carrots
1. Place carrots in a large deep skillet; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain carrots and return to pan.
2. Add chutney and remaining ingredients; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or... - 23.0825
Racks Of Lamb With Parsley Pepper Crust
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Combine softened butter, chutney, mustard, garlic and lemon juice in bowl.
Spread over back of each lamb rack, then sprinkle thickly with coarsely-ground pepper and parsley.
Press mixture on gently with hand.
Barbecue until meat is... - 30.2197
Boil the potatoes, drain and mash.
Mix in the dried and fresh chillies, coriander, mango powder, salt and butter.
Gradually stir in the flour to form a soft dough.
Divide into 6 pieces, then roll out to 12 cm (5 inch) rounds.
Heat a thawa or a... - 47.8679
Chop coarsely 2 lb. cooked lamb.
Soak 1 thick slice of bread, crusts removed, in 8 oz. milk.
Squeeze dry the softened bread, reserving the milk.
Mix bread with the meat.
Slice 2 medium onions paper thin, lengthwise, not in rounds.
Peel, core, and slice... - 41.3445
Indonesian Pork Baguette
A super duper appetizer. Get floored to a whole new taste of baguette sandwich made from flavored pork tenderloins. A fabulous video to prepare a yummy bitty snack perfect for any parties. Seasoned with garlic, creamy peanut butter, mango chutney and cayenne.... - 99.4889
Egg White Souffles
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the mangoes, retaining the syrup.
Mash or puree roughly and, if too sweet, add a little lemon, lime or orange juice to taste.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry, stir about a... - 31.6881
Indian Dip With Crispy Curried Crackers
1. In a food processor, puree the chutney. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat peanut butter, beans, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, cayenne and hot pepper sauce until combined.
3. Add hot mixture to the chutney; process until smooth.
4. With motor running,... - 28.2674
Flambeed Tropical Fruit
1. Peel the mango and cut the meat from the pit (or drain canned mango); cut the meat into 1/2-inch-wide strips. In a wide frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat with the brown sugar, ginger, and allspice. When the butter is melted and the mixture... - 26.8781
Fruit Lobster And Shrimp Manicotti
Begin by blending the cheeses, basil and pepper.
Mix into the cheeses the seafood and fruit.
Cook the manicotti tubes in 3 quarts of boiling salted water.
Drain and rinse in cold water.
Stuff the manicotti by placing equal amounts of cheese filling in the... - 41.1176
Spicy Chicken Fillets
Mix the topping ingredients together and set aside.
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil and place a chicken fillet on each.
Place topping mixture on the fillets and cover each with pepper strips.
Fold the foil over the chicken and seal.
Steam for 20 minutes... - 38.2672
Creamy Curried Eggs
Melt butter in pan, add flour and stir over heat for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk and cream, bring to boil, stirring until thickened.
Reduce heat, add chutney, curry powder and parsley, simmer 10 minutes, uncovered.
To serve, slice eggs, arrange over... - 29.9093
Lamb Fiji Island Surprise
Have the butcher remove all the bones from the lamb racks and trim all the fat.
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Roll the pastry out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4" (6 mm) thick.
Cut into two squares.
Heat the butter in a large skillet and sear the... - 43.5793
Baked Sweet Omelette
1. Whisk the eggs with the salt until light and frothy, add the yogurt and whisk again.
2. Peel the pear and cut it into small strips (the same size as French fries), put in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
3. Peel and cut the mango in the same way,... - 31.6984
Malaysian Fish Stew
1) Skin the fish.
2) Poach the skinned fish for 20 minutes, in the juice from the pineapple can. ... - 45.9652
Ham Rolls With Apricots
Cover the apricots with 2 cups (400 ml/14 fI oz) of hot water and microwave on HIGH for 10-12 minutes until swollen and soft.
Roll the ham slices and arrange in a dish.
Dot with butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Pour the rum into a cup and... - 37.0991
Tropical Fruit Crunch
1) In a non-stick pan, melt 2/3 of the butter.
2) Dredge the oats, four tablespoons of the sugar and coconut.
3) Allow the coconut mixture to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp and golden.
4) In another non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.2889