- » Mango Apricot Rice
Mango Apricot Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mango apricot rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mango apricot rice recipes.
Pork Fillets In Apricot Mango Sauce
Using sharp knife, cut away any fat from pork.
Heat butter in frying pan, add pork; cook over high heat, turning often, until pork is lightly browned all over.
Reduce heat, cook for further 10 minutes, uncovered, or until pork is tender; turn pork... - 34.6426
Mango And Wild Rice Salad
1)In a saucepan take the wild rice and cook it for 45 to 50 minutes in boiling and salted water. Drain and rinse. Drain once again.
2)In another saucepan, cook Basmati rice for 10 to 12 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain, rinse and drain... - 47.386
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9742
Main-dish Chicken Salad
Main-Dish Chicken Salad is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chicken Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.3114
Spatchcocks With Curry Sauce
Rinse spatchcocks under cold running water, pat dry.
Spoon filling firmly into cavity of spatchcocks.
Secure opening by sewing with needle and thread.
Tie legs with string to keep in good shape.
Heat oil and butter in baking dish, place spatchcocks in dish,... - 38.8615
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 133.995
Beef And Onion Curry
1. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil and fry onions gently until soft.
2. Cook stirring in the curry powder and paprika gently for 2 minutes.
3. Continue cooking stirring in the stock, tomato juice, celery and apricots gently for 15... - 45.6047
Shrimp In Curry Sauce
1) Peel and finely slice onion.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and stir fry onion.
3) Cover pan and saute onion until soft ensuring not to make it brown.
4) Mix curry powder and saute gently until brown.
5) Blend flour, cook for a few... - 43.7927
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573