- » Mango
Mango is a great fruit that comes from tropical regions in the world. It is very popular and common in countries like Mexico and India. Mango is a tropical indigenous fruit of Indian subcontinent. Mango is considered ... More »
Mango Mayonnaise Wrap
Mango mayonnaise green wrap is a wonderfully tempting way of eating healthy food. Its vibrant, tastes exquisite and is so light that you will befriend it for the rest of your meals. Take a look at the easy steps in this video. - 135.008
Tangy Mango Rice
If you love the sour and tangy taste of raw mango, then this rice preparation is ideal for you. It is going to be a nice break from your regular menu. Mango rice is hot favorite in Southern part of India. To reduce the sour taste of mango, you might sprinkle... - 128.068
Another Savory Summer
Fresh Mango Basil Sauce – You are gonna love, love, love it. It is fresh, it is tangy and it is the ultimate summer sauce. Who said that raw food sucks? This recipe is sure to shut them up for good. Watch this awesome recipe video from 'Easy to be Raw'!... - 126.488
Easy Mango Mousse
For all those, who believe that preparing a perfect mango mousse is only a professional chef's job, it is wrong. Perhaps you had no idea, that it could be so easy and so quick. Next time, you go to the grocery shop, grab a pair of ripe mangoes or a can of... - 118.802
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 116.695
This is an yummy, fruity, thick and creamy shake made with banana, mango and coconut that will transport you to an exotic island of the far East! This is a summer favorite in our family. The kids just can't seem to get enough of it! A delicious, refreshing... - 113.12
Raw Vegan Mango Basil Sauce
This Raw Vegan Mango Basil Sauce is another great option for raw vegan diet. You can use it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Easy to make, full of nutrition and very flavorful. This sauce will add a lot of variety to your meals. - 112.496
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 104.759
Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango
This is a classic Thai dessert. It is simply delicious and very easy to make. Those who have a sweet tooth must surely try this amazing dessert. - 103.392
Seared Salmon With Fresh Mango Relish
This Salmon with Fresh Mango Relish transports you to an exotic tropical island. You can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it and warming your soul. The fantastic sweet-tart flavor of the mango with the sour- spicy flavor of the red pepper jam sauce... - 101.976
Manjula has a very traditional Indian drink especially enjoyed during summers and often consumed to prevent sunstrokes. Fresh mint to the drink makes it so very refreshing. It is also a healthy alternative to soft drinks and high calorie drinks like milk... - 101.411
Coconut Cream Sticky Rice With Mango
Is the idea of rice for dessert end at rice pudding for you? Then you definitely need to watch this video. There is so much you can do with rice! Watch and prepare to be amazed! - 86.614
Mango Mushroom Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Take a look at this incredible slow cooker pot roast with mangoes, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. It is just fantastic and a great cooking experience with this interesting video. Check out this video to make an easy and delicious dish that is nutritious... - 85.6802
Reef Troppo Salad
1) Mix together the lime juice, honey in a bowl
2) Using a whisk, blend in oil and salt
3) Using a sharp knife, peel and dressed the papaya and mango
4) Slice the mango and papaya into small cubes
5) Onto a serving platter, arrange the alfalfa sprouts... - 49.3514
Layered Mango Zarda
Add sugar and flour.
Stir and scald over low heat for 1/2 an hour.
Remove from fire and cool.
Add sieved mango pulp.
Fold in whipped cream and saffron.
Parboil rice with a pinch of salt and a little ghee and drain.
Grease a transparent casserole... - 47.4354
1) Add 1 kilo water to the pureed mangoes.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add rice. Saute it for 2 minutes and add mango juice.
3) Bring it to a boil and then lower the heat. Cover the pan and cook until rice is done.
4) Add the essence... - 46.6548
Parval And Val Dalimbi
1. Soak val whole day in water to sprout them.
2. Deain out from water and tie in a cloth.
3. Hang in a wall from a nail and keep aside for whole night.
4. You will get sprouted val next morning.
5. Peel the beans. Keep aside.
6. In a... - 46.2565
1. Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt and turmeric powder over it.
3. Keep aside for 6 hours.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. Pound all the whole spices coarsely.
6. In a bowl mix jaggary and... - 45.7879
If you are using the Ricotta cheese,
mix together the confectioner's sugar and cheese.
Spread on a baking dish and bake in a moderate
oven for about 1 1/2 hrs till the cheese turns
light brown and loses all moisture.
Take it out and let it cool.
When cool,... - 44.4803
Mango Pork Stir Fry
In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
Cut off and discard the root end of bok choy, leaving the stalks with the leaves.
Cut enough leaves into 1-inch slices to measure 2 cups.
Cut enough stalks into 1/2-inch... - 44.3568
1. In a saucepan, boil the milk.
2. Beat granulated sugar and egg yolks till the mixture turns lemon yellow and light. Mix the flour and stir well.
3. Top the egg mixture by pouring milk and then place the mixture in the saucepan again. Cook, stirring... - 44.2363
1) In a small non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the apricot spread, hoisin sauce, 2 teaspoons of lime juice and the gingerroot. Stir well to combine.
2) Add the shrimp next and turn well to coat with the marinade.
3) Cover the bowl and... - 44.1539
Mango Topped Veal Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute garlic lightly in butter and oil.
Add veal chops and brown them on both sides.
Remove chops and place them in an ovenproof casserole.
Add lime juice, tamari soy sauce and chicken stock to pan, stirring to dissolve any hardened... - 44.1213
1 Prepare the Ginger Honey dressing.
2 Pare mangoes, remove the seeds and slice the fruit thinly.
3 Drain the syrup from the pineapple (save to sweeten the fruit punch); quarter pineapple slices.
4 Peel bananas and slice diagonally.
5 Line a large... - 43.861
Raw Mango Squash
Combine mango slices and one cup water in a pan and place on fire.
Cook till pieces are tender.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Mix sugar, jaggery and 1 1/2 cups water in a pan and place on fire.
Stir till sugar and jaggery are dissolved.
Bring the syrup... - 43.6269
1. In a bowl cover jaggery with little water.
2. Stir and keep aside until dissolved.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil and toss in mustard seeds and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add mangoes and fry till tender.
5. Mix jaggery and... - 43.3152
Kapeli Keri No Murrabo
Peel and cut mango into one-and-a-half-inch chunks.
Pierce with a fork.
Mix chemical lime with water and allow lime to settle.
Gently strain water and mix with mango pieces.
Leave for 8-10 hours.
Wash mangoes in fresh water Make sugar syrup and bring to... - 42.6509
Fragrant Rice With Mango Puree
1. Using a sharp knife, peel, slice and stone the mangoes.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Put the basmati rice in an ovenproof dish. Boil the milk then pour it over the rice. Bake uncovered for 2 hours until the rice has become soft and... - 42.1422
1.Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt.
3. Keep aside for sometime.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. In a saucepan add 2 cups of water and sugar. Stir to boil mixture and prepare a syrup of... - 41.9783
Pork Mango Saute
Cut pork into strips approximately 1/4 inch thick and 1/2 inch wide.
Add half the lime juice, salt and pepper to pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
Peel and slice mangoes.
Add remaining lime juice, salt and pepper and marinate for 30 minutes.
Saute peanuts in... - 41.7798
1) Grate the rind from 1 orange and squeeze out the juice from all the 3 oranges.
2) Trim off the visible fat from the chops and season them with salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a wok, cook the crushed garlic and chops in oil over a high... - 41.5948
1)Take a deep bowl, and put mango pulp in it.
2)Add remaining ingredients, except ice, and mix nicely.
3)Pour it into a jug and add ice.
4)Serve Peeyush Aampanna chilled. - 41.4183
Green Mango Rice
Cook the rice with a drop of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Bring to room temperature and spread on a large plate to cool.
Peel the mangoes and grate them.
Meat the oil in a pan and place the mustard in it.
When the mustard splutters add the rest of... - 41.2837
Tropical Eye Opener Juice
1) Over a bowl, peel the mangoes to catch the juices.
2) With a paring knife, slice the flesh away from the stone.
3) Put half of the mango flesh in the blender and add half of the bananas, 1 cup juice, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 cup frozen nutmeg and 4... - 40.7631
Mambo Mango Pork
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, cut deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the pork with garlic slivers and keep it aside in a shallow roasting pan.
4) In a large deep... - 40.509
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice, set aside.
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan, stirring well, add reserved pineapple juice, orange rind, and orange juice.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly, boil 1 minute,... - 39.942
Raw Mango Rice
first grate the raw mango and add lil salt and keep aside
pressure cook the rice with lil oil and few drops of lemon so that the rice would not stick to each other
the in a deep fry pan fry ground nut until its golden brown and keep it aside
in the same pan... - 39.8811
Sweet Hot Avakai
1. Put the mango pieces, salt and turmeric powder into a jar, and shake thoroughly to mix.
2. Leave the jar aside for 2-3 days, shaking it once daily. By the end of the third day, you will find that the mango pieces have exuded a lot of water (juice).
3. On... - 39.7158
This mango rasam is a dish with a real twist. You would love the yellow color and the mango taste and flavor that go to make it so very special. A great accompaniment with rice. - 39.5742
Fresh Mango Relish
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut round the mangoes lengthways and then carefully cut between the stone and the flesh to remove all the fruit in two portions.
2. Peel and slice the mango flesh; finely chop the onions.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter... - 39.3187
Crema De Mango
Using metal blade, process almonds with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Section oranges; cut sections in half and set aside.
Peel mangoes, cut into pieces, and process until mashed.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add sugar to taste (up to 1/4 cup).
Stir... - 39.2475
In a saucepan, cook the onion, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, chiles, pineapple, coconut milk, achiote, and bunch of cilantro over medium-high heat, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Remove the cilantro and continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes, until the mixture... - 38.9861
1. Take a saucepan; add water and mangoes into it. Boil until the mangoes turn soft.
2. Peel, deseed and mash mangoes.
3. Combine with more water and pass it through strain or fine cloth.
4. Combine the strained mango with rosewater, sugar, and... - 38.8514
1) Into a saucepan, add the washed, dried, peeled, and grated mangoes.
2) Place the pan over low heat, add in the sugar and mixing at intervals using a wooden spoon, for about half an hour.
3) When the mixture changes color and leaves... - 38.5944
Stuffed Green Mangoes
Stuffed Green Mangoes is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Stuffed Green Mangoes for my friends and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 38.5014
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into fairly large pieces - these should weigh 1 kg. Spread the pieces on a clean cloth on a mat (chatai) and sun for a couple of hours or until the pieces are dry - there should be no moisture left on them.
2. Take a... - 38.292
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon in 12 inch frying pan; bring to boil.
Turn down heat; simmer 2 to 3 minutes, until liquid is clear.
Add mangos, stir gently to coat with sugar mixture.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove mangos from syrup with slotted spoon; place in... - 38.0984
Mango Marrow Puliserry
1. Peel marrow and mango and cut into even-sized pieces. Add ttir-meric and salt and add just sufficient water to cook dry.
2. Grate and grind coconut, rice and green chillies and mix well with buttermilk.
3. Pour this mixture into the pan. Test for salt,... - 38.0805
Mango And Chilli Tenderloin
1. Slice each mango twice lengthwise (either side of the stone) then scrape away and reserve the flesh from the stone sections. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh from the 2 mango slices, then score and turn the skins of the other 4 mango slices inside out.... - 38.062
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into 8 pieces each. Put in a jar and sprinkle half the salt and half of the turmeric powder. Keep the jar in the sun for 1-2 days depending on the heat, stirring the contents occasionally. The pieces must not get very dry.
2.... - 37.9636
Mango Delight Dessert
Put a few cups of water in the saucepan and bring it to simmering point.
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar in another bowl and keeping it over the simmering water, keep stirring till slightly warmed.
Remove from the fire.
Keep whisking till cooled.
Peel, deseed... - 37.923
Mango Onion Preserve
Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan.
Place The cumin seeds in it.
When they start to move around add the rest the seasoning ingredients and stir fry for 30 seconds.
Then add the rest of the ingredients and cook till it becomes well mended and of a spreading... - 37.8325
Combine cabbage, onion, 1 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoons mustard seed, 2 tablespoons celery seed, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 cups vinegar and let stand 12 to 24 hours.
Soak peppers in brine (1 cup salt to 1 gallon water) 24 hours.
Rinse peppers in fresh water, cut a... - 37.6154
Kachi Keri No Murrabo
Soak mangoes with enough water to cover for two hours.
Strain through a colander.
Caramelise three tbsp sugar by placing in a pan on gentle heat and cooking till it melts and turns brown.
Add remaining sugar and water and bring to boil.
Add lime juice and... - 37.4914
Rus Chi Vadai
1. Take a heavy -bottomed vessel and add juice into it. Simmer it until the juice thickens.
2. Stir in ghee, sugar, cardamom, and chopped nuts and continue stir and cook until the mixture starts leaving the sides of a vessel.
3. Transfer the vadi to... - 37.4232
Blend mangoes to a puree in a mixer to get about 2 cups puree.
Soak gelatine in 1 tbsp water.
Cook on low heat till it dissolves.
Add gelatine to mango puree and mix well.
Whip chilled cream with powdered sugar till thick.
Add mango puree and mix well.
Add... - 37.3376
This mango frappe is an ultimate summer favorite at my place. Made with fresh summer mangoes or bananas in any other season, the mango frappe is flavored with lime juice and vanilla. Thick and creamy, the mango frappe is a joy to serve and sip on. - 36.8112
Mango Mold With Raspberry Coulis
1. Blend or process mango pulp with lemon juice, apricot nectar and Cointreau, until smooth.
2. Dissolve gelatin in cold water, stir over a double saucepan of simmering water until clear. Stir into mango mixture, fold in cream, until combined.
3. Pour mixture... - 36.7726
Clafouti With Mango
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Place all ingredients except the mango and the last quantity of sugar and icing sugar into the work bowl and process until combined.
Use a 4 cm (1 1/2 in) deep baking tin or pie dish and pour a layer approximately 5 mm... - 36.5357
Smoked Turkey & Mango Wraps
Grate 14 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel, lime juice, mayonnaise, chutney, curry, and paprika.
Unfold lahvash; spread with mayonnaise mixture.
Top with cucumber slices, smoked turkey, chopped mango, and... - 36.3529
A traditional Indian dessert. A cermonious blend of two perfect ingredients MANGO AND YOGURT. - 36.193
1. Grind chillies with turmeric and when the mixture is half ground, add tamarind (if used) and grind to a fine paste.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes and apply a little salt to the slices.
3. Grate coconut and extract milk. Slice onion.
4. Heat oil and fry... - 36.1131
Kesar Elaichi Mango Murabba
Murraba or murrabo is a savoury pickle or achar originating in the Gujarat region of India. It is traditionally sweet, prepared with raw mangoes, sugar, and spices, and resembles a fruit preserve, such as apricot conserve or orange marmalade, more than the... - 35.6522
King Prawn Dopiaza With Mango Powder
1. Rinse the prawns and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or a heavy-based saucepan over a moderate heat and cook the onions, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
3. Add the onion seeds and curry leaves, and stir-fry for... - 35.6236
Pineapple Mango Ice Milk
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Top with cover; process until smooth.
Add milk, lime juice, and rum extract; process until blended.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 4-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according... - 35.2649
Mango Shrimp Tostadas
1. Cut pit and peel from mango and discard. Cut fruit into small pieces and put in a bowl.
2. Pit and peel avocado. Cut into small pieces and add to mango. Add lime juice, shrimp, chili, and green onions; mix gently.
3. Place tortillas side by side on a 14-by... - 35.003
Rose Mango Crepes
1. For filling, in a small saucepan combine the 1/4 cup sugar and water; cook and stir till sugar is dissolved. Meanwhile, if using rose petals, cut into small strips. Stir strips into sugar mixture. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or till petals just start to... - 34.9812
Green Mango Preserve
1. Wash, skin, and de-seed the mangoes. Cut them into even-sized pieces and weigh. The pieces should be 1/4 kg in weight. Tie the spices in a spice bag or a thin muslin cloth, and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the lime in plenty of water, soak the pieces (there... - 34.4278
In a blender or food processor, whirl mangoes until pureed; you should have 3 cups.
Transfer puree to a 3-quart pan.
Stir in lemon juice, orange juice, sugar, and tapioca.
Let stand for 5 minutes; then bring to a full boil over medium-high heat, stirring... - 34.3298
Mango And Palm Sugar Tatin
1. Make the coconut ice cream. Heat the milk, coconut cream and star anise together until boiling. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 20 minutes, then strain. Beat the egg yolks and sugar together, then stir in the coconut mixture. Return to the... - 34.2937
Drain mangos, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make one cup.
Add both packages of gelatin to water in saucepan.
Heat just to boiling.
Blend mangos and cream cheese together in blender.
Combine liquid and mango mixture and pour into mold.
Chill... - 34.2477
Dip peaches into hot water; peel and cut into halves.
Let peaches stand in saltwater over night.
Boil vinegar, sugar and spices; drop peaches into boiling syrup.
Boil until tender.
Do not overcook.
Cool; add onions and horse radish.
Pack into jars and seal. - 34.2039
Mango Fandango Pears
Peel mango and cut into chunks.
Place mango chunks, lime juice, and vanilla in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
Place pears in a shallow microwave-safe casserole and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Let stand... - 33.5966
Peel the mango and cut away the flesh from the centre stone and place in a bowl.
Sprinkle over the lemon juice.
Set aside a few raspberries for decoration and add the remainder to the mango and puree together in a processor.
Continue until smooth and press... - 33.4803
Salad Of Papaya Mango And Grapefruit
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine juice, oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk.
Drizzle dressing over fruit, sprinkle with mint.
Toss gently to combine. - 33.4214
1. Prick the mango pieces with a sharp needle.
2. Dissolve the lime in water, and soak pieces in this for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Strain the lime water, and discard; then wash pieces in fresh water 2-3 times. Tie the pieces in a thin muslin cloth, and dip in... - 33.3378
Strawberry Or Mango Daiquiri
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients except the garnish for 30 seconds at high speed until mixed.
2) Ladle into daiquiri glasses and decorate each with a fresh strawberry or each mango daiquiri with a mint sprig. - 33.3256
Crema De Mango
Peel, seed, and puree mangoes with lime juice in a food processor or blender.
Transfer mango puree to a large bowl, fold in the whipped cream, pecans, and drained orange pieces.
Sweeten to taste with sugar.
Spoon into dessert bowls or glasses.
Chill... - 33.0877
1. Prepare a mango puree. Add half the gelatine dissolved previously in a little warm water.
2. Prepare marshmallow as for marsh-mallow pudding.
3. Set a layer of marshmallow in a wet mould.
4. Pour mango puree over. Cover with another layer of marshmallow.... - 32.8089
Strawberries And Mango
1. Slice the sides off the mango and score with a knife into squares.
2. Flip inside out and using a knife slide the cubes off the skin.
3. Onto a plate add some yoghurt and arrange the mango cubes and strawberries on top.
4. Sprinkle with... - 32.6308
Mix mango, lemon juice and rind and brandy.
Just before serving add wine and ice cubes.
Garnish with a cherry on a tooth pick.
Serves 10-12 punch glasses. - 32.1169
Soya Mango Shake
1 In a blender, add all the ingredients except the subza seeds.
2 Blend well.
3 In two individual glasses, pour the soya mango shake.
4 Top with subza seeds and serve at once. - 31.7071
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.643
Mango, Orange And Soya Milkshake
Scoop the mango flesh into a blender with the orange juice, soya milk and 1 teaspoon of honey.
Process until smooth, scraping the sides if necessary.
Taste for sweetness, and add more honey, if liked. - 31.6227
Mango Yogurt Drink
Mango Yogurt Drink is an amazingly delicious beverage recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Mango Yogurt Drink is a beverage that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 31.3893
Cut the mangoes into pieces.
Boil in 4 cups water soft.
Pass through a sieve and strain through a cloth.
Add sugar to sweeten the liquid, Chill and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
Serve with cracked ice. - 31.3499
An easy-to-make pudding for Mango lovers! - 31.1033
1 Cut the mangoes into thin strips. Discard the seeds.
2 Heat the oil and add the red chillies.
3 After a few seconds, add the mustard seeds. As soon as they stop spluttering, add the mango. Fry lightly for about 5 minutes.
4 Add the sugar and salt and... - 30.9756
These flaming mangoes are lovely and fun desserts prepared with orange juice and tequila. Strictly for adults, the flaming mangoes are lightly cooked and poured over with ignited teqila. Served with ice cream, the flaming mangoes are heady and flavorful. - 30.9144
Peach Mango Coulis
In a saucepan, bring to a boil water and sugar.
Add fruit and juice.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Dilute cornstarch in a little water.
Pour into saucepan.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
For a smoother coulis, run mixture through blender, then a sieve. - 30.6036
In blender, blend all ingredients until smooth and frothy.
Serve in chilled glasses. - 30.4444
Frozen Mango Yogurt
Peel mangoes and cut pulp from the pit. Puree in a blender with honey. Transfer to a bowl.
Stir in yogurt and coconut. Mix well.
Freeze according to instructions below.
Freezing Instructions: Pour mixture into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Cover with plastic wrap... - 30.3116
Orange, Cranberry And Mango
Juice the fruit, pour into a glass and stir in the water and honey.
Add a couple of ice cubes to chill and decorate with cranberries, if liked. - 30.2982
Frozen Mango Daiquiri
Do not miss out on this Frozen Mango Daiquiri if you love Daiquiris. I had never found a Frozen Mango Daiquiri recipe before this and this is one of my favorites. You will love it. - 29.8928
Mango Brown Betty
Layer half the mangoes in greased baking dish; cover with 1/2 cup cereal.
Add lemon juice and lemon rind.
Layer in remaining mangoes; cover with re- maining cereal and brown sugar.
Dot with butter; pour water over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. - 29.8388
Boil the milk over a slow fire till ivory in colour. Add the sugar and boil for 7 minutes more. Cool and chill in the refrigerator.
Whisk the mango pulp and pass it through a fine sieve. Then add it to the cold milk and chill.
When the whip is needed, place 3... - 29.3808
1. Place chopped mangoes and bananas in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Place frozen fruit in a blender or food processor with pineapple juice, lime juice, and vanilla. Puree.
3. Gradually add ice cubes, blending until thick and icy. Serve immediately. - 29.3737
Peel, pit, and chop mango.
Place mango pieces in a blender and process to a puree.
Add lemon juice, rum flavoring, and sweetener of your choice.
Then add the cracked ice and blend until smooth.
Pour into chilled glasses. - 28.6474
Mango Recipes By Category