- » Mango
Mango is a great fruit that comes from tropical regions in the world. It is very popular and common in countries like Mexico and India. Mango is a tropical indigenous fruit of Indian subcontinent. Mango is considered ... More »
Easy Mango Mousse
For all those, who believe that preparing a perfect mango mousse is only a professional chef's job, it is wrong. Perhaps you had no idea, that it could be so easy and so quick. Next time, you go to the grocery shop, grab a pair of ripe mangoes or a can of... - 144.539
Seared Salmon With Fresh Mango Relish
This Salmon with Fresh Mango Relish transports you to an exotic tropical island. You can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it and warming your soul. The fantastic sweet-tart flavor of the mango with the sour- spicy flavor of the red pepper jam sauce... - 125.173
Mango Yogurt In Indian Style
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of the Indian flavored yogurt, then you must surely try this out. It is called Shrikhand or Amrakhandin India which is a classic and nutritious Indian sweet dish. It's really tasty and can be made within few minutes. - 123.678
Tangy Mango Rice
If you love the sour and tangy taste of raw mango, then this rice preparation is ideal for you. It is going to be a nice break from your regular menu. Mango rice is hot favorite in Southern part of India. To reduce the sour taste of mango, you might sprinkle... - 122.292
Another Savory Summer
Fresh Mango Basil Sauce – You are gonna love, love, love it. It is fresh, it is tangy and it is the ultimate summer sauce. Who said that raw food sucks? This recipe is sure to shut them up for good. Watch this awesome recipe video from 'Easy to be Raw'!... - 119.727
This is an yummy, fruity, thick and creamy shake made with banana, mango and coconut that will transport you to an exotic island of the far East! This is a summer favorite in our family. The kids just can't seem to get enough of it! A delicious, refreshing... - 118.816
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 118.376
Mango Mushroom Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Take a look at this incredible slow cooker pot roast with mangoes, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. It is just fantastic and a great cooking experience with this interesting video. Check out this video to make an easy and delicious dish that is nutritious... - 115.347
Raw Vegan Mango Basil Sauce
This Raw Vegan Mango Basil Sauce is another great option for raw vegan diet. You can use it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Easy to make, full of nutrition and very flavorful. This sauce will add a lot of variety to your meals. - 114.181
Mango Smoothie is so delicious! What I love about mangoes is that they are naturally sweet. However, the mango I used in this video was not in season yet, so I added a tiny bit of honey to my smoothie. Mangoes are very high in vitamin C and if they are fully... - 113.304
Mango Strawberry Smoothie
Mango Strawberry Smoothie is really high in vitamin C, since both fruits contain a good amount of vitamin C. The best part about this smoothie is that it is naturally sweet so there is no need to add anymore sugar to it. - 112.523
Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango
This is a classic Thai dessert. It is simply delicious and very easy to make. Those who have a sweet tooth must surely try this amazing dessert. - 106.638
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 106.309
Mango Mayonnaise Wrap
Mango mayonnaise green wrap is a wonderfully tempting way of eating healthy food. Its vibrant, tastes exquisite and is so light that you will befriend it for the rest of your meals. Take a look at the easy steps in this video. - 104.634
Yummiest Mango Green Juice
1. Slice the fruits.
2. In a food processor, juice fruits and spinach.
3. Serve it chilled. - 104.035
Coconut Cream Sticky Rice With Mango
Is the idea of rice for dessert end at rice pudding for you? Then you definitely need to watch this video. There is so much you can do with rice! Watch and prepare to be amazed! - 88.1474
Reef Troppo Salad
1) Mix together the lime juice, honey in a bowl
2) Using a whisk, blend in oil and salt
3) Using a sharp knife, peel and dressed the papaya and mango
4) Slice the mango and papaya into small cubes
5) Onto a serving platter, arrange the alfalfa sprouts... - 49.4418
Layered Mango Zarda
Add sugar and flour.
Stir and scald over low heat for 1/2 an hour.
Remove from fire and cool.
Add sieved mango pulp.
Fold in whipped cream and saffron.
Parboil rice with a pinch of salt and a little ghee and drain.
Grease a transparent casserole... - 49.3428
1) Add 1 kilo water to the pureed mangoes.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add rice. Saute it for 2 minutes and add mango juice.
3) Bring it to a boil and then lower the heat. Cover the pan and cook until rice is done.
4) Add the essence... - 46.6327
If you are using the Ricotta cheese,
mix together the confectioner's sugar and cheese.
Spread on a baking dish and bake in a moderate
oven for about 1 1/2 hrs till the cheese turns
light brown and loses all moisture.
Take it out and let it cool.
When cool,... - 46.1762
1. In a saucepan, boil the milk.
2. Beat granulated sugar and egg yolks till the mixture turns lemon yellow and light. Mix the flour and stir well.
3. Top the egg mixture by pouring milk and then place the mixture in the saucepan again. Cook, stirring... - 45.6342
1) In a small non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the apricot spread, hoisin sauce, 2 teaspoons of lime juice and the gingerroot. Stir well to combine.
2) Add the shrimp next and turn well to coat with the marinade.
3) Cover the bowl and... - 45.5993
1. Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt and turmeric powder over it.
3. Keep aside for 6 hours.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. Pound all the whole spices coarsely.
6. In a bowl mix jaggary and... - 45.1314
1 Prepare the Ginger Honey dressing.
2 Pare mangoes, remove the seeds and slice the fruit thinly.
3 Drain the syrup from the pineapple (save to sweeten the fruit punch); quarter pineapple slices.
4 Peel bananas and slice diagonally.
5 Line a large... - 44.3221
This mango rasam is a dish with a real twist. You would love the yellow color and the mango taste and flavor that go to make it so very special. A great accompaniment with rice. - 44.1232
Parval And Val Dalimbi
1. Soak val whole day in water to sprout them.
2. Deain out from water and tie in a cloth.
3. Hang in a wall from a nail and keep aside for whole night.
4. You will get sprouted val next morning.
5. Peel the beans. Keep aside.
6. In a... - 44.0822
1) Grate the rind from 1 orange and squeeze out the juice from all the 3 oranges.
2) Trim off the visible fat from the chops and season them with salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a wok, cook the crushed garlic and chops in oil over a high... - 42.5162
Fragrant Rice With Mango Puree
1. Using a sharp knife, peel, slice and stone the mangoes.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Put the basmati rice in an ovenproof dish. Boil the milk then pour it over the rice. Bake uncovered for 2 hours until the rice has become soft and... - 42.4071
Mango Pork Stir Fry
In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
Cut off and discard the root end of bok choy, leaving the stalks with the leaves.
Cut enough leaves into 1-inch slices to measure 2 cups.
Cut enough stalks into 1/2-inch... - 42.379
1. In a bowl cover jaggery with little water.
2. Stir and keep aside until dissolved.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil and toss in mustard seeds and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add mangoes and fry till tender.
5. Mix jaggery and... - 42.1829
Mambo Mango Pork
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, cut deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the pork with garlic slivers and keep it aside in a shallow roasting pan.
4) In a large deep... - 41.8235
Raw Mango Squash
Combine mango slices and one cup water in a pan and place on fire.
Cook till pieces are tender.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Mix sugar, jaggery and 1 1/2 cups water in a pan and place on fire.
Stir till sugar and jaggery are dissolved.
Bring the syrup... - 41.7743
Mango Topped Veal Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute garlic lightly in butter and oil.
Add veal chops and brown them on both sides.
Remove chops and place them in an ovenproof casserole.
Add lime juice, tamari soy sauce and chicken stock to pan, stirring to dissolve any hardened... - 41.7405
1)Take a deep bowl, and put mango pulp in it.
2)Add remaining ingredients, except ice, and mix nicely.
3)Pour it into a jug and add ice.
4)Serve Peeyush Aampanna chilled. - 41.68
Raw Mango Rice
first grate the raw mango and add lil salt and keep aside
pressure cook the rice with lil oil and few drops of lemon so that the rice would not stick to each other
the in a deep fry pan fry ground nut until its golden brown and keep it aside
in the same pan... - 41.6652
Kapeli Keri No Murrabo
Peel and cut mango into one-and-a-half-inch chunks.
Pierce with a fork.
Mix chemical lime with water and allow lime to settle.
Gently strain water and mix with mango pieces.
Leave for 8-10 hours.
Wash mangoes in fresh water Make sugar syrup and bring to... - 41.5808
Fresh Mango Relish
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut round the mangoes lengthways and then carefully cut between the stone and the flesh to remove all the fruit in two portions.
2. Peel and slice the mango flesh; finely chop the onions.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter... - 41.0757
1.Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt.
3. Keep aside for sometime.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. In a saucepan add 2 cups of water and sugar. Stir to boil mixture and prepare a syrup of... - 41.0365
Pork Mango Saute
Cut pork into strips approximately 1/4 inch thick and 1/2 inch wide.
Add half the lime juice, salt and pepper to pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
Peel and slice mangoes.
Add remaining lime juice, salt and pepper and marinate for 30 minutes.
Saute peanuts in... - 40.3233
Mango Recipes By Category