- » Mangalorean
The cuisine of the entire Tamil Nadu region in South India is collectively known as Mangalorean cuisine. The food of Mangalorean communities like Bunts, Billavas, Mogoveeras, Udipi and Saraswat Brahmins all come ... More »
Indian Bhel Puri
Are you looking for a new finger food recipe for your next super bowl party? Try bhel puri, India’s most preferred snack in India for watching cricket. Chef is preparing this spicy Indian snack without any cooking. Just a few ingredients tossed together... - 126.07
Mangalorean Red Chili And Coconut Chutney
1. Grind together grated coconut, red chillies, garlic, tamarind pulp and salt to a paste.
2. Heat ghee, fry red chillies, urad dal and mustard seeds for 1-2 minutes and pour over the chutney. Chill and serve. - 34.3355
Grate radishes and cut pepper fine.
Add chopped parsley to pepper and heat in butter for 5 minutes over low heat together with mustard seed.
Add radishes and continue cooking over low heat until done.
Add the lemon juice to the coconut and stir into mixture,... - 32.7794
You May Also Like!
Fish Alle Piyava Ghasi
1. Cut fish fillets into 2" pieces.
2. Prepare a masala by adding coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste, salt and about 1 cup of warm water.
3. Heat the pan and add the ground masala and water to make a gravy of desired consistancy.
4. Add ginger, green... - 38.5223
Spicy Indian Baffat Pork
Looking for an easy to make a classic Indian dish that will leave all your guests amazed? Then watch this video and learn to make baffat pork, an Indian delicacy laden with some of the most aromatic spices. Watch to know more! - 99.1631
Tendle Bibbe Upkari (tindora Cashew Fry)
This is one of the famous Mangalorean curries. This recipe is usually prepared during hindu new year, the season when tender cashew nuts are available in the markets. This recipe is common in the konkani weddings or any other functions. Cashew nuts can be... - 40.4013
Mangalorean Recipes By Category