- » Mandarin Tossed Salad
Mandarin Tossed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mandarin tossed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin tossed salad recipes.
Nutty Mandarin And Bacon Chicken Salad
Looking for a versatile lunch or dinner option? This sumptuous chicken salad can be paired with lettuce, stuffed into a pita, mixed together with pasta, or eaten on its own. However you try it, I hope you enjoy! - 118.254
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 46.9248
Mandarin Almond Salad
1) In a small skillet add 3 tablespoons of sugar to melt over low heat.
2) Add almonds and stir to coat with sugar.
3) Remove from heat and cool by keeping aside.
4) Break the almonds into small pieces.
5) Use a jar with a tight fitting lid, to combine... - 44.7247
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 43.7748
1. From oranges and lychees drain syrup and keep aside.
2. Into a bowl add the lettuce leaves after shredding coarsely, cover and let it chill.
3. In a bowl or a container combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate,... - 43.5136
1. In a medium size bowl mix the first 6 ingredients.
2. Combine Italian dressing.
3. Toss slowly.
4. Serve Salad Mandarin with dressing. - 40.102
1. In a skillet, add butter, sugar and almonds; sautÃ© until roasted well.
2. Let the almonds cool down.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients along with roasted almonds.
4. Serve immediately. - 39.4248
Cranberry Mandarin Toss
1) As per the directions on the package, prepare the salad dressing mix.
2) Add the orange peel, mix, and chill the mixture.
3) Toss together the greens and the mandarin orange sections in a large salad bowl.
4) Add the cranberry sauce cubes to the... - 37.1824
Mandarin Green Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and set salad aside.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour 1/2 cup dressing over salad; toss well.
Store the remaining dressing in an... - 32.8583
Mandarin Shrimp Salad
Combine all dressing ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well until thoroughly combined.
Cut shrimp into halves or thirds. Toss shrimp with celery, onion, green pepper, and lettuce. Add enough dressing to... - 32.753
In medium mixing bowl, combine oranges celery and coconut; toss lightly.
Add sugar and yogurt; toss gently until well blended.
Chill until serving time.
Serve on crisp lettuce. - 31.2337
Mandarin Tossed Salad
Mandarin orange is one of my favorites and it goes without saying that I love this Mandarin Tossed Salad . Quite an easy brew, you can rely on Mandarin Tossed Salad for last minute preps. Check out the recipe of Mandarin Tossed Salad. - 27.2231
Mandarin Shrimp Salad
Drain oranges very well.
Drain shrimp and rinse under cold water.
Drain well again and combine with oranges.
Add French dressing and a good grating of pepper.
Toss in parsley and lettuce at serving time. - 25.7925