- » Mandarin Salad
Mandarin Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mandarin salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin salad recipes.
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 46.9248
1. From oranges and lychees drain syrup and keep aside.
2. Into a bowl add the lettuce leaves after shredding coarsely, cover and let it chill.
3. In a bowl or a container combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate,... - 43.5136
Chicken Mandarin Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. In large bowl, combine... - 42.5488
Creamy Mandarin Salad
1. In a large bowl, add gelatin to hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in the cold water.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the liquid thickens and is semi set.
4. Add the sour cream and... - 42.3932
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4102
Shrimp Mandarin Salad
1. Chill the shrimp and mandarin segments in the can before using.
2. Drain and rinse them separately.
3. Place between layers of paper toweling to dry.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and oil vinegar dressing.
5. Whisk... - 39.8109
Shake Dressing ingredients in tightly covered jar; refrigerate.
Cook almonds and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is melted and almonds are coated.
Cool and break apart.
Store at room temperature.
Tear lettuce... - 39.5271
1. In a skillet, add butter, sugar and almonds; sautÃ© until roasted well.
2. Let the almonds cool down.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients along with roasted almonds.
4. Serve immediately. - 39.4248
Combine French dressing and Soy Sauce.
Marinate meat in mixture 30 minutes.
Chill. Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
Serve on salad greens. - 35.312
Ham N Mandarin Salad
Rub salad bowl with cut clove of garlic.
Combine ham, celery, onion, walnuts and orange segments in bowl; cover and chill.
Just before serving, blend pepper, mayonnaise, cream and vinegar; pour over ham mixture.
Toss until ingredients are well coated.
Garnish... - 34.3803
Dressing: Combine all ingredients except oil.
Slowly drizzle oil into rest of ingredients while stirring briskly with a wire whip.
Salad: In large bowl, combine salad ingredients and toss.
Just before serving, sprinkle nuts on top and pour on dressing. - 31.2881
In medium mixing bowl, combine oranges celery and coconut; toss lightly.
Add sugar and yogurt; toss gently until well blended.
Chill until serving time.
Serve on crisp lettuce. - 31.2337
Drain orange slices.
Combine spread, pecans, marsh- mallows and mayonnaise; mix thoroughly.
Stir orange slices into marshmallow mixture, blending well.
Serve on lettuce leaf. - 27.6723
Orange Mandarin Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add orange sherbet.
Stir until melted.
Add oranges and liquid.
Pour into mold and chill. - 25.7264
Mandarin Almond Salad
Cook almonds and sugar in non-stick pan over medium heat.
Stir constantly until sugar caramelizes and coats the almonds.
After sugar caramelizes, stop cooking because it will scorch easily.
Pour out into a large plate or baking dish.
When the sugar cools,... - 22.9618
Mandarin Salad Recipes By Category