- » Mandarin Parfait
Mandarin Parfait Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mandarin parfait recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin parfait recipes.
Prefect to be served in any time of the day and any day of the year, this Mandarin Parfait is a very exciting dessert for any taste buds. Taste the mandarin oranges in almond flavoring all wrapped in flavored gelatin to make it as exciting as ever. Give this... - 34.468
Combine one 8 ounce carton pineapple yogurt, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
Drain one 11 ounce can mandarin orange sections and one 8 3/4 ounce can pineapple tidbits well.
In parfait glasses layer yogurt mixture with... - 21.0412
Orange Coconut Parfait
1. Heat 1 cup water in a glass bowl in microwave oven to boiling (about 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH).
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Chill until firm.
3. Layer spoonfuls of gelatin in parfait glasses with orange sections and coconut. - 27.9509
Apricot And Orange Parfaits
1) In cold water, soak the apricots for about 8 hours or overnight.
2) Drain the apricots and put them in a pan.
3) Add just enough fresh water to cover the apricots and add the orange juice and rind and sugar.
4) Bring the contents of... - 41.6083
Orange Wine Parfaits
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in wine and orange juice.
Pour into 8 inch square pan; chill until firm.
Shortly before serving, cut gelatin into small cubes.
Alternate layers of cubed gelatin, orange sections, and whipped cream in parfait... - 29.3444
Harvest Of Fruit Parfaits
Thaw strawberries and blueberries.
Cut strawberries in half.
Set berries aside.
In a small bowl stir together sugar and gelatin.
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving juice in a 4-cup measure.
Set mandarin oranges aside.
Add enough orange juice to reserved juice... - 41.8537
1. In electric blender, blend drained oranges and apricots at high speed for 5 seconds.
2. Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture into each of 4 small parfait glasses. Fill each glass with 1/3 cup ice milk; top each with one-fourth of remaining fruit mixture and sprinkle... - 24.0418
Combine yogurt and sugar.
Dip banana slices into lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Layer yogurt mixture with banana slices, orange sections, and pineapple chunks in 4 sherbet dishes.
Sprinkle each serving with nutmeg.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 30.8213
Pineapple And Orange Sorbet
Open the cans on both ends and push the frozen fruit onto a cutting board.
Cut into quarters, then transfer to a food processor and pulse about 20 times to break up.
Pulse in the brown sugar.
With the machine running, drizzle in the rum; process until smooth,... - 29.0782
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix all the fruits except whole strawberries, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until well chilled.
2) In each of the 6 parfait or sundae glasses, spoon 2 tablespoons whipped topping and spoon over 1/2... - 39.558
Mandarin Parfait Recipes By Category