- » Mandarin Orange Slice Ice Cream
Mandarin Orange Slice Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mandarin orange slice ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin orange slice ice cream recipes.
Banana And Mandarin Chartreuse
1. In a large bowl, place the broken jelly tablets and pour a pint of boiling water, stirring to dissolve it
2. Pour orange juice into a measuring jug and add the syrup from the mandarins to it; add cold water and make a pint of it
3. Strain this... - 42.7287
Coconut Orange Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For the cake :
3. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil and beat until well blended.
4. Beat adding cream of coconut and sour cream until smooth.
5. Line bottoms of two 9-inch round cake pans... - 48.9089
Japanese Orange Mousse
1) In the freezer, place a medium-sized bowl as well as beaters for whipping in order to chill them.
2) Wash the mint and dry with paper towels. Keep aside about 12 leaves for decoration and keep the remaining in the fridge for future use.
3)... - 41.7148
Hong Kong Sundaes
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
In saucepan, blend reserved syrup and cornstarch.
Stir in undrained pineapple, the marmalade, and ginger.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Stir in mandarin oranges and... - 35.5691
Triple Fruit Mold
1) In a medium-size bowl, stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the cold water, lemon juice and bitters and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until thickened.
3) In a larger bowl or pan partially filled with ice and water, place a 6-cup... - 43.0873
Frosted Angel Cake
Sprinkle cake with orange juice; set aside.
Pour cream into mixing bowl.
Sift together sugar and cocoa and blend into cream.
Beat until fairly stiff peaks form (should be of spreading consistency but not buttery).
Spread over top and sides of... - 42.1279
Hot Sauce With Fresh Fruit
In 1 1/2-qt mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in orange juice and butter.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until clear and slightly thickened, stirring after half the time.
Stir in peel and lemon juice.
Carefully stir fruit into hot... - 35.9114
Rainbow Fruit Mold
1. Mix and chill each fruit-flavor gelatin, one at a time and 15 minutes apart, this way: Start with lemon-flavor gelatin, then strawberry, then orange; dissolve each in 1 cup hot water in a shallow pan, then stir 3/4 cup cold water into each; chill until... - 36.2336
Mixed Fruit Tart
Place milk in medium mixing bowl and microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 minutes until milk is scalded.
Add sugar and flour.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Add egg yolks, butter and vanilla.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes,... - 42.5404