Mandarin Orange Salad
- » Mandarin Orange Sesame Seed Salad
Mandarin Orange Sesame Seed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mandarin orange sesame seed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin orange sesame seed salad recipes.
Avocado And Mandarin Orange Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and place rinsed, dried and torn lettuce leaves in it.
2) Add avocado, mandarin oranges and walnuts or pine nuts in it. Toss gently.
3) Take a screw top jar and combine oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and wine in it. Shake well to... - 39.8753
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 45.0645
1. From oranges and lychees drain syrup and keep aside.
2. Into a bowl add the lettuce leaves after shredding coarsely, cover and let it chill.
3. In a bowl or a container combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate,... - 41.7055
Sesame Lettuce Salad
In skillet toast sesame seed till lightly browned; set aside.
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, French dressing, cheese, sugar, vinegar, toasted sesame seed, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine lettuce, green pepper, and onion.
Add orange sections and... - 36.4538
Orange Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, add the first 6 ingredients and mix.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) When ready to serve, pour in the salad mix and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.8011
Tropical Spinach Salad
For salad dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover jar and shake well.
Chill for several hours Before serving, in a salad bowl combine torn spinach, mandarin orange sections, fresh... - 40.0684
Crab Sesame Toss
In skillet over medium heat toast sesame seeds for 3 to 5 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring often; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, French dressing, cheese, sugar, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in sesame seed.
Combine lettuce, orange sections,... - 35.5188
Orange Shrimp Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour over salad mixture just before serving; toss gently to coat.
Serve immediately. - 30.3051
Flower Drum Salad
1) Wash and drain oranges.
2) Shred won bok coarsely.
3) Keep aside.
4) Chop watercress.
5) In a bowl mix thoroughly oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, dry mustard, salt, and... - 44.1
Fruit And Spinach Salad
Cook sesame seed over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown; reserve.
Mix spinach, bananas, pineapple and orange segments; toss with dressing.
Sprinkle with reserved sesame seed. - 32.4448
Warm Tuna And Ginger Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen
2. Drain the mandarin orange sections.
3. In a bowl combine the 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soy sauce.
4. Brush on both sides of the tuna or halibut steaks with the mixture.
5. On greased unheated... - 46.84
Shrimp And Carnation Salad
Combine all ingredients except car nations in large salad bowl and toss gently but thoroughly to mix.
Divide among plates and garnish each with carnation. - 31.5521
Chicken Salad Ambrosia
1. To make the dressing, in a bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Whisk with a fork or close lid and shake until well amalgamated.
3. Chill the dressing until ready to serve, whisking or shaking before use.
4. Just before serving time,... - 43.2762
Oriental Beef Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in vinegar, soy sauce, oils. Mix well.
2.Add in the beef and coat well.
3. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
4.Now, add in the remaining ingredients to the beef mixture and toss well.
5. Serve immediately. - 41.7555