- » Mandarin Green Salad
Mandarin Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mandarin green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin green salad recipes.
Mandarin Green Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and set salad aside.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour 1/2 cup dressing over salad; toss well.
Store the remaining dressing in an... - 33.8637
Combine French dressing and Soy Sauce.
Marinate meat in mixture 30 minutes.
Chill. Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
Serve on salad greens. - 35.8271
Dressing: Combine all ingredients except oil.
Slowly drizzle oil into rest of ingredients while stirring briskly with a wire whip.
Salad: In large bowl, combine salad ingredients and toss.
Just before serving, sprinkle nuts on top and pour on dressing. - 32.621
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.703
Shake Dressing ingredients in tightly covered jar; refrigerate.
Cook almonds and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is melted and almonds are coated.
Cool and break apart.
Store at room temperature.
Tear lettuce... - 41.284
Cranberry Mandarin Toss
1) As per the directions on the package, prepare the salad dressing mix.
2) Add the orange peel, mix, and chill the mixture.
3) Toss together the greens and the mandarin orange sections in a large salad bowl.
4) Add the cranberry sauce cubes to the... - 38.7807
Mandarin Mixed Salad
Combine the orange juice, vinegar, vegetable oil and sugar in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with the orange juice mixture.
Toss and serve. - 35.5521
Mandarin Chicken Salad
Mandarin chicken salad is made with mandarin oranges and chicken along with grapes and celery. Seasoned to taste and tossed with mayonnaise, the mandarin chicken salad is unique in taste and has a bit of a tang to it. - 36.6305
Mandarin Shrimp Salad
Combine all dressing ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well until thoroughly combined.
Cut shrimp into halves or thirds. Toss shrimp with celery, onion, green pepper, and lettuce. Add enough dressing to... - 35.1445
Nutty Mandarin And Bacon Chicken Salad
Looking for a versatile lunch or dinner option? This sumptuous chicken salad can be paired with lettuce, stuffed into a pita, mixed together with pasta, or eaten on its own. However you try it, I hope you enjoy! - 105.286
Mandarin Rice And Ham Salad
1. Chop cooked ham into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Remove seeds from green pepper and dice it.
3. In a basin, take cooked long grain rice, onion, sugar, soy sauce and French dressing. Mix it well.
4. Add ham and green pepper to it. Mix.... - 39.9615
Spinach Salad With Mandarin Oranges
1 package (10 ounces) spinach1 cucumber, sliced1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained1 or 2 green onions, chopped1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped1 large avocado, diced1/2 to 1 pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel 1/2 cup... - 25.2659
Mandarin Tossed Salad
Mandarin orange is one of my favorites and it goes without saying that I love this Mandarin Tossed Salad . Quite an easy brew, you can rely on Mandarin Tossed Salad for last minute preps. Check out the recipe of Mandarin Tossed Salad. - 30.1756
Mandarin Lettuce Salad
Cook almonds and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
When almonds are coated remove fromTieat.
Cool and break apart.
Keep at room temperature.
Place lettuce, which is broken into bite-size pieces, celery and onions in a... - 36.5077
1. In a skillet, add butter, sugar and almonds; sautÃ© until roasted well.
2. Let the almonds cool down.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients along with roasted almonds.
4. Serve immediately. - 40.0089
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 45.5479
Ham N Mandarin Salad
Rub salad bowl with cut clove of garlic.
Combine ham, celery, onion, walnuts and orange segments in bowl; cover and chill.
Just before serving, blend pepper, mayonnaise, cream and vinegar; pour over ham mixture.
Toss until ingredients are well coated.
Garnish... - 36.8434
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add Italian dressing, tossing gently. - 21.5023
1. In a medium size bowl mix the first 6 ingredients.
2. Combine Italian dressing.
3. Toss slowly.
4. Serve Salad Mandarin with dressing. - 38.6845