- » Mandarin Cookies
Mandarin Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mandarin cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin cookies recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 275° before baking.
2) Drain mandarin oranges, saving 1/2 cup syrup.
3) Whip egg whites and cream of tartar till they reach soft peak stage.
4) Beat in 1/2 cup sugar slowly till the meringue reach stiff peak stage and... - 44.0894
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and add the rice and milk.
3) Gently boil the mixture till the rice is cooked. This usually takes about 20 minutes.
4) Add the sugar.
5) Allow the mixture to... - 38.7559
How To Make Traditional German Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 356 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour and icing sugar. Beat well till a fluffy mixture is formed.
3) Add the butter, egg yolk, salt and rum. Stir well till the batter is of the right... - 89.3946
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 89.0214
Chestnut Mandarin Cream
Drain and dry the chestnuts and mince or grate on a fine shredder.
Mix with the next 4 ingredients, then fold in 1 cup of whipped cream.
Chill until serving time.
Divide orange segments between 6 small lacquer bowls or comports.
Top with scoops of chestnut... - 33.6995
Mandarin Charlotte Russe
You can make this sweet the day before the party.
In summer fill it with fresh raspberries or strawberries.
Rinse a 2 1/2 cup Charlotte mold with cold water.
Drain the fruit.
Dissolve the Jell-O thoroughly in 1 1/4 cups boiling water and add the fruit syrup... - 37.0994
1 Mix together the crushed bis- cuits (cookies), butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Press firmly into a 22.5 cm (9 in) loose-bottomed cake tin (pan) and chill.
2 Blend the cream cheese, sugar and cream.
Chop half of the mandarins and mix into the cheese mixture.
3... - 40.837
Mandarin Style Pot Stickers
Place the Chinese cabbage or bok choy in a double layer of cheesecloth or paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Combine cabbage or bok choy, pork or beef, shrimp, mushrooms, onion, the 2 tablespoons soy sauce, sesame oil, the... - 37.9726
Philly Frosted Cookies
For each serving, spread cookie with cream cheese; top with remaining ingredients as desired. - 19.9729
How To Make German Nut Wedges ( Nussecke )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream sugars, and butter well. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
3) Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until the dough forms a ball.
4) Press the dough into a buttered pan. The bigger... - 89.9088
Whisk together and put in refrigerator 2-3 minutes, then add: Add cookies right before serving.
Top with mandarin orange or crumbled cookies. - 23.22
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 89.143
Low Cholesterol Cookies - Real Italian Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven at 170 C or 300/325 F.
2. Prepare a baking tray.
3. In a large bowl combine the flour, potato starch, baking powder, and mandarin zest.
4. In another large bowl keep the egg whites.
5. Combine the flour mixture to the... - 0
Preheat toaster oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently.
Divide fruit mixture evenly between 2 (10-ounce) custard cups; set aside.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cut in margarine with a pastry... - 37.3705
Double Orange Skewer Dessert
Place fruit in bowl with granulated sugar and liqueur.
Toss and let stand while you make the sauce.
Place chocolate, cream, icing sugar and vanilla in double boiler.
Cook until mixture is completely melted; stir constantly.
Alternate fruit on wooden skewers... - 35.1152
Pip's Favorite Orange Pavlova
Preheat oven to 320°F. (160°C).
Grease a pie plate with butter and sprinkle with cornstarch.
Whip egg whites until soft peaks form.
Add half the sugar, the vanilla, vinegar, cornstarch and salt.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Fold in remaining sugar and the... - 42.3622
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1.
Draw a circle on greaseproof paper.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat in the vanilla, vinegar and cornflour.
Spread the meringue mixture over the paper, using the circle as a guide.... - 44.4803
Make Cookie-Dough Crust.
Let ingredients (except 1/2 cup cream) reach room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks one at a time, beating... - 47.9278
French Erie Salad
Mold softened Brie into small squares, rectangles or rounds.
Roll in cookie crumbs to coat completely.
Refrigerate on plate until serving time.
When ready to serve, arrange Brie shapes, oranges and grapes on lettuce leaves in individual salad dishes or on a... - 26.6994
Chocolate Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Want a dessert fondue that is tasty and very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a chocolate fondue so tasty that guests would want to eat it by itself! Watch to know more. - 92.4249
Jewel Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 12-inch pizza pan.
Press cookie dough into pan, trimming edges.
Prick with a fork, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Cool thoroughly in pan.
In a small bowl, beat together cream... - 36.9417
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 120.14
Tropical Fruit Pie
Place butter in a 10 inch glass pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes or until melted.
Add flour, cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and coconut.
Mix until crumbly.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Press mixture into bottom and sides of pie... - 45.8496
Citrus Marinated Pepper Wrapped Scallops
Nikki the foodie gets going these scallops wrapped in roasted peppers and then seared off! A wonderful dish brought together by Nikki! Surely a must try after watching this video! - 94.0913
Double Orange Scones
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In a Ig.bowl, combine flour, 3 tbs.sugar, baking powder and grated orange zest; mix well.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal.... - 41.8174
Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 15-inch pizza stone.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned; cool.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Arrange fruit on top.
In saucepan, combine the sugar,... - 46.0796
Chinese Chicken Salad
To make THE CHICKEN: Cut the chicken into bite-size strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce and oil.
Add the chicken, then stir until coated.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, stirring often.
To make the... - 47.3383
Orange And Buttermilk Cereal
In order given, combine all ingredients in a large bowl; beat until well blended.
Pour into a well-greased 8 in. (20 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Turn out onto a cooling... - 33.7786
Garden Salad With Almonds And Oranges
1) In a saucepan, place together almonds and 1/4 cup sugar.
2) Heat the almond mixture, stirring until sugar browns.
3) Remove the pan off the heat.
4) Spread the caramelized almonds on an ungreased cookie sheet and allow to cool.
5) Break the... - 47.5137
Grilled Chicken Salad With Pecans And Oranges
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Spread pecans on a cookie sheet and toast in 350° F oven for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
Remove nuts from oven.
Cook fettuccine in boiling water until tender or "al dente,"... - 42.7472
1. Scoop ice cream onto cookie sheet, freeze until ice cream is hard, about 2 hours.
2. Place jelly in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Stir in cherries, reserved syrup, oranges,... - 26.9587
Sunshine Paradise Meringue Pie
Heat oven to 275°F.
Line cookie sheet with brown or parchment paper Draw 10-inch circle on paper In small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and cinnamon until foamy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating continuously until sugar... - 44.2363
Double Orange Scones With Orange Butter
1) Preheat oven hot to 400ÂºF.
2) Grease a cookie sheet lightly with shortening.
3) In a large bowl add flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, the baking powder and orange peel. Mix together.
4) Using a fork or pastry blender, cut in 1/3 cup... - 45.6484
Wash the duck thoroughly with cold water, and dry.
Tie a cord tightly around the neck skin and suspend the bird in an airy place to dry the skin (about 3 hours).
Bring to a boil in a wok 6 cups of water, 1/4 cup honey, ginger root, and cut scallions.
Lower... - 43.5719
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271