- » Mandarin
Enjoy our collection of mandarin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mandarin recipes.
Smoked Grilled Ribeyes With Grilled Mandarin Oranges
You remember the yummy pork shoulder that your mother made for you for dinner, here is a recipe which will remind you off the taste again. The chef in this video makes simple pork shoulder rubbed and grilled slowly. - 120.433
Nutty Mandarin And Bacon Chicken Salad
Looking for a versatile lunch or dinner option? This sumptuous chicken salad can be paired with lettuce, stuffed into a pita, mixed together with pasta, or eaten on its own. However you try it, I hope you enjoy! - 118.254
Kosher Corned Beef With Mandarin Sauce
Kosher Corn Beef with Mandarin Sauce is an excellent dish for your festive feasts and holiday tables during Rosh Hashanah or Hanukkah or otherwise too. The sweet honey-orange sauce goes perfectly with the corned beef. Watch this video for the details of this... - 109.463
Fried Chicken With Vegetables In Mandarin Pancake
Tried taco or tortilla style filled dish in Chinese cuisine, here is a recipe showing one with chicken in the filling. Check out how Marie Wong makes Fried chicken with vegetables and fills them inside a mandarin pancake. Similarities and tastes bridge... - 96.3926
Steamed Mandarin Rolls / Flower Rolls
1) In small bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar evenly over the lukewarm water; stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand 10 minutes or until foamy.
2) In large bowl or in food processor, combine flour and yeast mixture and mix well, or process 1 minute.... - 91.0215
Mandarin Fried Rice With Soy Sauce
Flavorful recipe for mandarin fish that is easy and done in minutes ! An exciting video to prepare fried mandarin fish with soy sauce. The delicate flavors of the fish are richly enhanced with authentic soy sauce to make it a sheer delight when served with... - 88.4672
Chilled Chocolate And Mandarin Pudding
Chilled Chocolate and Mandarin Pudding is one of the easiest dessert recipes that you will find. The tangy flavor of the Mandarin compliments the chocolate; and guarantee that it is a winner of a dessert. Give it a try. - 88.3079
Fresh Cut Mandarin
In a mood to have something fresh and healthy? Check out the video of the fresh and tasty Fresh Cut Mandarin. You can have this fruit for breakfast. - 77.943
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This mandarin cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 51.1428
If easy cooking makes you feel good then how about trying this Turkey Mandarin. The best part of this recipe for Turkey Mandarin is that it's cooked in no time and literally leaves no mess. Yes, this recipe is just your type! - 49.0878
1) Wash and dry chicken pieces.
2) Shake in a paper bag with seasoned flour to coat well.
3) Drain the mandarin oranges and set aside. Reserve the juice.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and margarine.
4) Add chicken and brown each piece.
5) In... - 48.4027
Mandarin Chicken With Bean Sprouts
1. Cut the chicken into thin slices
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy
3. Heat a pan with oil and place on medium heat.
4. Dip the chicken in the egg white and fry in batches till crunchy and fried through. Set the chicken... - 47.377
1) In a saucepan, sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes.
2) Add the mushroom, carrots and celery and continue for 5 minutes more.
3) Stir in the broth, spinach and Ac-€™cent , bring to a boil.
4) Add the egg, stirring briskly.
5) In a cup mix cornstarch... - 47.2615
Mandarin Vegetable Pancakes
For pancakes, stir together the 1 1/2 cups flour and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup boiling water slowly into flour.
Stir till combined.
Stir in 3 tablespoons cold water.
When dough is cool enough to handle, knead in the 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour till smooth and... - 47.0424
Chocolate Mandarin Gateau
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch straight-sided sandwich tin and line and grease it.
3) Next, take a mixing blow and gently whisk butter and sugar until soft and creamy.
4) Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
5)... - 46.9416
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 46.9248
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 46.9176
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Mix salt with MSG, thyme, ginger, Bon Appetit, mustard and orange peel and apply on meat.
3.Bake the meat for 2 1/2 hours after placing it on roasting pan, till the time the temperature is 185... - 46.8847
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) Follow label directions and moisten meat and sprinkle with tenderizer.
3) Cut in 2-inch-long strips about 1/2 inch thick.
4) In a large frying pan heat peanut oil or vegetable oil and brown a few at a... - 46.8512
Mandarin Tofu Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together sweet-and-sour sauce and ground red pepper.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large skillet.
Preheat over medium-high heat (add more oil if necessary during cooking).
Stir-fry green onions and sweet pepper in hot... - 46.8335
Walnut Mandarin Cake
Cream the butter, add the sugar and 1 egg at a time.
Beat until very light.
Sift together the flour and baking powder.
Blend the cocoa powder, hot water, milk and vanilla.
Blend in 1/3rd flour and 1/3rd milk alternating and repeating until complete.
Stir in... - 46.2798
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, add onion and celery to sauté in oil until tender.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the onion and celery with turkey, almonds, lemon rind and juice.
4) Add mayonnaise and toss lightly to blend... - 46.2752
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
If you haven't yet given this Mandarin Chicken Breasts a try, it is high time you did it's easier than you think. A very flavorful combination of herbs, spices and lemon juice your taste bubs are in for a feast of flavors with every bite of this Mandarin... - 46.0737
Cold Mandarin Pineapple Souffle
In food processor or blender bowl, process oranges, pineapple and vanilla until pureed.
Place 1/2 cup puree in small mixing bowl.
Sprinkle gelatine over puree in bowl.
Let stand for 2 minutes to soften.
Reserve remaining puree.
Place water in 1-cup... - 45.8976
Mandarin Style Steak
1. Cut steak into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, heat oil on High for 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Add meat.
4. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir.
5. Cook for another 1-1/2 minutes.
6. Add soup mix, soy sauce, ginger and water.
7.... - 45.7489
Mandarin Chicken With Honey Carrots
1. With meat mallet pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness after placing between wax paper.
2. In shallow dish, mix together flour, cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In separate bowl, place egg white.
4. Dipping the chicken... - 45.7443
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 45.7233
1) Moisten the meat and sprinkle with tenderizer as per label directions.
2) Cut 2-inch-long strips about 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a frying pan, brown a few at a time, in part of the peanut or vegetable oil.
4) Add more oil as needed.
5) Spoon the... - 45.6279
Mandarin Shrimp Sticks
1) In a small saucepan heat butter or margarine. Heat curry powder in it for 1 minute.
2) Add flour, onion, garlic salt, sugar, and chicken broth.
3) Cook stirring constantly until bubbly.
4) Add water and continue cooking, stirring until sauce... - 45.5022
In small mixing bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Add beef, stirring to coat.
Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients with beef and marinade.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at... - 45.1434
Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds
This Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A chicken recipe, it is great for all those who love to have non-veg items in their plates! - 44.998
Mandarin Egg Rolls
The Mandarin Egg Rolls is a yummy appetizer that is so delightfully tasty that your taste buds will get addicted o it in minutes! I serve it for my husbands Surprise Birthday party. To make a long story short, it wasn't only the party that surprised him, the... - 44.9436
Mandarin Chicken With Almonds
1) In a small bowl, mix together salt and paprika.
2) Smear the chicken with the salt mixture.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the chicken on all the sides for about 10 minutes.
4) In the slow cooker, place the chicken with... - 44.922
Mandarin Almond Salad
1) In a small skillet add 3 tablespoons of sugar to melt over low heat.
2) Add almonds and stir to coat with sugar.
3) Remove from heat and cool by keeping aside.
4) Break the almonds into small pieces.
5) Use a jar with a tight fitting lid, to combine... - 44.7247
Mandarin Almond Cream Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) Add almonds and saute till lightly browned.
3) Remove almonds and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, add reserved liquid from oranges and cornstarch and mix well.
5) Add to the saucepan and mix well.
6) Allow to boil stirring... - 44.5027
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the shrimp and saute until just pink in colour.
3) Then stir in the onion, soy sauce and cashews.
4) In a small bowl, blend the cornstarch and 1 cup reserved mandarin orange juice... - 44.4984
Tangerine Souffle With Mandarin Sauce
Tangerine Souffle With Mandarin Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Tangerine Souffle With Mandarin Sauce; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.1992
Guava And Mandarin Syllabub
1) Take out guavas from the can and drain them.
2) Chop the guavas roughly.
3) Also drin the mandarin oranges from can and put 18 segments... - 43.9765
Mandarin Souffle is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Mandarin Souffle; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 43.929
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 43.7748
Pork With Mandarin Oranges
Put pork, water, salt, soy sauce and garlic in saucepan and bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 50 minutes.
Drain cubes, reserving broth.
In saucepan, blend sugar and next 3 ingredients until smooth.
Blend in meat stock and cook,... - 43.6829
1. From oranges and lychees drain syrup and keep aside.
2. Into a bowl add the lettuce leaves after shredding coarsely, cover and let it chill.
3. In a bowl or a container combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate,... - 43.5136
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
1) Take the chicken breasts and sprinkle salt on their insides.
2) In a large bowl, mix rice, 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil. Toss the mixture lightly.
3) Spoon the mixture into the chicken... - 43.3628
Mandarin Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan combine milk and rice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook, covered, over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover; cook the rice mixture 5 minutes more.
In a small bowl combine egg yolk and orange juice; stir in 2... - 43.224
Mandarin Rice Pudding
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stir the rice and oil until glossy, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the cinnamon.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and simmer the rice for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid has... - 43.1783
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrupmixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice.
Stir in shrimp, onions,... - 43.0497
Mandarin Angel Pie
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar to soft peaks.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until it forms stiff peaks.
Spread on bottom and sides of a well-greased 9 inch pie plate.
Bake at 275Â°F for 1 hour.
Turn off heat; let crust dry in the oven with the... - 42.8694
Chicken Mandarin Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. In large bowl, combine... - 42.5488
Mandarin Velvet Caramel Custard
line the mold place the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil the syrup, swirling but not stirring it, until it has turned a rich amber brown, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Watch carefully so that it does not burn.
If any sugar crystals start... - 42.5482
Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 4 cup measure; add water if needed to make 2... - 42.4594
The Mandarin Tuna is a culinary wonder from the Chinese cuisine! Enjoy a royal lunch with the Mandarin Tuna poured over rice with almonds strewn over ! Try the Mandarin Tuna and tell me what you feel about it! - 42.4481
Creamy Mandarin Salad
1. In a large bowl, add gelatin to hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in the cold water.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the liquid thickens and is semi set.
4. Add the sour cream and... - 42.3932
Stir Fried Pork With Mandarin Oranges
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
In a small bowl blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in orange peel and orange juice.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot in hot oil 30... - 42.3492
Combine egg, milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and flour; beat smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from heat and pour 2 tablespoons of batter into skillet; quickly tilt pan from side to side till batter covers bottom.
Return to heat; brown... - 42.2045
Mandarin Twice Cooked Pork
In wok or large skillet combine pork, the 1/2 cup water, sherry, green onion, and gingerroot.
Cover; simmer 25 to 30 minutes.
Slice meat very thinly into bite-size pieces.
Combine sweet bean sauce, hot bean sauce, soy sauce, the 1... - 42.2045
1) Preheat oven to 275° before baking.
2) Drain mandarin oranges, saving 1/2 cup syrup.
3) Whip egg whites and cream of tartar till they reach soft peak stage.
4) Beat in 1/2 cup sugar slowly till the meringue reach stiff peak stage and... - 42.0871
Banana And Mandarin Chartreuse
1. In a large bowl, place the broken jelly tablets and pour a pint of boiling water, stirring to dissolve it
2. Pour orange juice into a measuring jug and add the syrup from the mandarins to it; add cold water and make a pint of it
3. Strain this... - 42.0394
Ron's Mandarin Hickory Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
1) Place a small saucepan over low heat and heat the olive oil.
2) Add the garlic, onion and sake.
3) For about 5 minutes, reduce the mixture over moderate heat.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Put the sauteed onions, garlic and sake in a blender... - 41.8113
Nipponese Chicken Mandarin
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet.
Saute six half chickens, skinside down, until golden.
Drain juice from can of mandarin oranges.
Stir 1/2 cup mandarin syrup and 1/4 cup soy sauce into 1 tbs. cornstarch.
When smooth, add 1 tsp.prepared mustard, 1... - 41.7588
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce and the gingerroot; add chicken.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet; add water chestnuts and celery Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or till celery is... - 41.7493
Heat oil in a large heavy skillet.
Add pork and brown well on all sides.
Season with salt; cover and cook until pork is done, 10 to 15 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and water in a saucepan; stir in soy sauce, reserved syrup from fruits, apricot nectar, vinegar,... - 41.6066
Mandarin Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from pork chops.
Sprinkle pork chops with pepper.
Coat an electric skillet with cooking spray; allow to heat at medium for 2 minutes.
Add pork chops, and cook until browned on both sides.
Remove pork chops, and drain on paper towels, wipe... - 41.6032
These Mandarin Shrimps make a mouthwatering meal ! The irresistible shrimp mixture surrounded with rice is a fare that I can hardly wait to mouth down ! Try out this Mandarin Shrimps dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.5856
Mandarin Peanut Mold
1 In a bowl, combine reserved orange liquid and orange juice.
2 Add in water, just enough to measure 2 cups.
3 In a pan, heat 1 cup of the liquid to boiling.
4 Pour over the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
5 Stir in the ginger.
6 Place... - 41.5482
Tony Clarke S Mandarin Pork
Carefully bone the meat from the chops, but reserve the bones.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Combine the apple juice, one half cup soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, worcestershire, monosodium glutamate and rum.
Pour the mixture over the pork and... - 41.4902
Mix together and boil for 2-3 minutes until thickened: pineapple juice, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch.
Dip deboned chicken into batter of egg, flour, milk, oil, salt and white pepper.
Drop in oil and deep fry at... - 41.4554
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin always bring back wonderful memories from childhood. This tasty shrimp is my mothers favorite dish and first choice for a seafood dish. I can still remeber the aroma of this Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin that often lured the... - 41.3959
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add flour.
3) Pour in 1/3 cup boiling water, while the machine is running.
4) Form a stiff dough ball and process for 20 seconds.
5) Remove the dough from bowl and wrap... - 41.3757
Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt, and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make 2... - 41.3694
1) In a saucepan, mix together green peppers, mushrooms, celery, onion flakes, tomato juice, salt, pepper, soy sauce and lemon juice.
2) Heat the mushroom mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the bean sprouts... - 41.2378
Mou Shu Pork With Mandarin Pancakes
Prepare Mandarin Pancakes.
Cut pork into slices, 2 x 1/8 inch.
Stack slices; cut lengthwise into strips.
Mix 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon cornstarch in glass bowl; stir in pork.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Soak mushrooms in warm water until... - 41.2163
Mandarin Catfish Amandine
1) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan added melted butter and keep aside.
2) Drain the oranges and keep aside the liquid for later use.
3) In a dish, add eggs and 2 tablespoons orange liquid and mix well.
4) In another dish, add breadcrumbs, salt,... - 41.1143
Mandarin Banana Custard Pie
Prepare the Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 375° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or till browned.
For filling, in saucepan combine milk and custard mix.
Stir in cubed cream cheese and orange... - 41.0437
Chicken And Jicama, Mandarin
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and cook chicken in it
2. Add a cup and a half of water, suy sauce and bouillon, cover and allow to simmer for twenty minutes
3. In the remaining water mix cornstarch and bledn it into the chicken mixture to... - 41.0115
Mandarin Cranberry Sorbet
Mandarin Cranberry Sorbet is a delicious and extremely easy to make dessert. I served this tasty dessert for dinner when a friend came over and she just couldnâ€™t et enough of it! Try this easy Mandarin Cranberry Sorbet recipe! - 40.926
Chicken Kebabs With Mandarin Oranges
1 In a medium-size bowl, combine the orange juice, orange rind, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the mustard.
Add the chicken and toss to coat.
Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours or overnight.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 40.9011
Brush the chicken breasts all over with melted butter and arrange in two roasting pans in one layer.
Pour over the rest of the butter.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 1 hour or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, drain the... - 40.8221
Crispy Mandarin Chicken
Combine egg white, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, and soy sauce in a large bowl, mix well.
Add chicken, coating well, set aside.
Combine biscuit mix, water, and sesame seeds, mix well.
Add to chicken mixture, stirring to coat.
Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil to 370Â°,... - 40.8175
Place fish in single layer in large skillet.
Add enough water to cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 6 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
With slotted spoon, remove fish to serving platter and keep warm.
Citrus Sauce:... - 40.6684
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrup mixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat at high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is thickened; stirtwice.
Stir in shrimp, onions, pea pods and... - 40.5821
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4102
Place the diced chicken in a bowl with the mandarin juice, lemon rind and juice, spring onions, seven-spice seasoning and soy sauce.
Stir to combine and leave to marinate, covered, in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Before cooking, soak 4... - 40.3817
Soft Fried Eggs And Pork In Mandarin Pancakes
In small bowl combine lily buds and tree ears; pour in hot water.
Let soak for 30 minutes.
Rinse and squeeze to drain thoroughly.
Cut lily buds into 1-inch pieces.
Thinly slice the tree ears.
Partially freeze the pork or beef.
Cut partially frozen meat into... - 40.2686
Mandarin Lemon Chicken
Clean, cut the chicken into quarter with skin, wash and dry well.
Rub half the soya sauce over the chicken pieces and keep aside.
Peel the lemon thinly, removing only the yellow portion of the rind and not the white pith.
Chop the rind finely.
Squeeze the... - 40.2268
Mandarin Combination is a unique dish that that is perfect for a dinner party. I made this for my husband's colleagues and they loved it! Try the Mandarin Combination for yourself! - 40.1128
1. In a medium size bowl mix the first 6 ingredients.
2. Combine Italian dressing.
3. Toss slowly.
4. Serve Salad Mandarin with dressing. - 40.102
Mandarin Pork Stir Fry
In a small bowl, mix first 4 ingredients to a smooth sauce.
In a wok, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
Stir fry celery 1 minute.
Add bell pepper.
Stir fry 1 more minute.
Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Once butter has melted, fold in mushrooms, snow peas and... - 39.9041
Shrimp Mandarin Salad
1. Chill the shrimp and mandarin segments in the can before using.
2. Drain and rinse them separately.
3. Place between layers of paper toweling to dry.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and oil vinegar dressing.
5. Whisk... - 39.8109
1. In a pan, add orange, apple and mandarin orange juices and cring them to a boil
2. Add white wine, orange rinds, cloves, pared lemon, sugar and cinnamon stick and heat over a medium flame for five minutes, do not boil
3. Add the mandarins in and... - 39.7537
Mandarin Rice And Ham Salad
1. Chop cooked ham into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Remove seeds from green pepper and dice it.
3. In a basin, take cooked long grain rice, onion, sugar, soy sauce and French dressing. Mix it well.
4. Add ham and green pepper to it. Mix.... - 39.7398
Mandarin Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients together.
3) In the broiler or a shallow baking pan with a rack, place the chicken with the skin side up.
4) Apply a portion of the soy-sherry sauce... - 39.641
Cut beef flank steak lengthwise in half.
Cut steak across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oil, the cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of the sugar; pour over beef strips and marinate 30 minutes.
Heat nonstick... - 39.6355
Mandarin Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in simmering water to cover until they are no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain; set aside to cool.
When cool enough to handle, remove skin and bones and cut into fine shreds.
Stir water into peanut butter and stir until... - 39.6221
Shake Dressing ingredients in tightly covered jar; refrigerate.
Cook almonds and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is melted and almonds are coated.
Cool and break apart.
Store at room temperature.
Tear lettuce... - 39.5271
Mandarin Chicken Bites
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
In a skillet, brown chicken in butter until juices run clear.
In a saucepan, combine the oranges, marmalade and tarragon; bring to a... - 39.5073
Baked Mandarin Apricots
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5C (325F).
2. In an oven proof casserole or baking dish, place apricot halves (cut side up) and top with mandarin oranges. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well using... - 39.4898
Mandarin Recipes By Category