- » Manchurian
Manchurian refers to foods that belong to the area of Manchuria in China. The Manchuria is the term collectively used to refer regions in Northeast China. Manchurian is the suffix popularly used for presenting ... More »
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 136.799
You will not find this dish in China, only in Chinese restaurants and Chinese take away joints in India. Learn how to make this very popular Indo-Chinese dish of batter fried mushroom in a spicy sweet-sour sauce. These crisp mushrooms glazed with sauce makes... - 134.425
Indo Chinese Eggless Vegetarian Manchurian
Manchurian, a unique combination of Indo-Chinese ingredients, cooking style and flavors, is probably one of the most loved “Chinese” dishes in India and features on the menu of almost every Chinese restaurant, take-out and food stall in the country. Watch... - 132.194
Microwaved Gobi Manchurian (low Fat)
Try this recipe the next time your friends come over ,they will never know the difference and you can laugh about it once the party is over or- maybe even share the recipe.This idea sparked when I was making onion fritters in the microwave...which I do a lot... - 126.47
Manchurian has got popular as an Indo-Chinese recipe with lot of variations. Chef Madhura shows how to make Veg Manchurian with lot of chopped vegetables and seasonings with a consistent delicious gravy. - 118.526
Very popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Deep fried Cauliflower Fritters cooked in sweet, sour and spicy Chinese based gravy! Goes well with plane boiled rice, noodles! - 115.861
Chinese Veg Manchurian
One of the most popular, supper tasty and mouthwatering Indo-Chinese Appetizer. These are deep fried mix vegetable dumplings cooked in soy sauce based gravy. Tastes awesome! Don't wait just try these chinese delicacy and enjoy! - 112.292
1. Mix grated cabbage and carrots and squeeze the water out from them.
2. In a bowl add the squeezed cabbage and carrots and mix corn starch, flour, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste and salt to taste to form fairly stiff... - 107.698
Street Food: Gobi Manchurian
1. In a pan, heat oil on a medium high flame.
2. When the oil has become hot, saute ginger garlic and green chillies for a few seconds.
3. Saute the red onions and green peppers for 4 to 5 minutes on a high flame until slightly tender. Add salt and... - 101.283
Have you ever tried cooking cauliflower in a Chinese style? Here is a great recipe…Cauliflower Manchurian that is bound to sweep your guests off their feet! Watch Chef Vikas and then try out this quick and delicious looking recipe. A little but of Hindi... - 95.0999
Fish In Manchurian Sauce
Chinese your weakness? Why not try making it at home? A simple way to make quick Chinese? Chings sauces to the rescue! No worries if you here a few words exchanged in the Hindi language, because the recipe will be recapped in English! - 94.1916
Easy Vegetable Manchurian
Would you like to make vegetable Manchurian at home? This is no big deal if you have Ching’s sauces and mixes! Here is chef Vikas showing you how to make this dish. Simple to make, this is a great option to make at home. Watch and learn and pay attention... - 93.7303
Quicky Manchurian Noodles
A plate of noodles prepared in minutes? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s secret recipe demonstrating how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant Manchow noodles! With now effort, these noodles can be prepared in minutes! Grab you pack soon! - 81.6834
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Soya Chunks Manchurian
* In a big pan pour 4 cups water and after it starts boiling, stop the stove and put the soya chunks in it. Leave it for 3 mins. Drain the water and squeeze all the water from the soya. Be careful since it will be very hot. So cool it a little and squeeze. Do... - 53.3899
Gobi Manchurian Curry
Boil the florettes for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which a tbsp. of milk has been added.
Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
Make thin batter out of flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt
to... - 47.9375
Vegetable Manchurian! Were you looking for a tasty and filling vegetable dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Vegetable Manchurian is definitely the recipe for you. Trust me, your guests will love it!. - 47.526
1. Peel and or wash all vegetables.
2. Finely shred or chop all vegetables in a food processor or with a knife.
3. Finely chop chilli and coriander.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine all vegetables with wheat flour, corn flour, salt,... - 46.4588
Chicken Manchurian! If you were looking for a filling and delicious chicken dish, then this is your lucky day. Try the Chicken Manchurian recipe for yourself. I am sure you will get as addicted to it as I am! - 45.0393
Eggplant And Pork Manchurian Style
1) In a bowl, mix together pork, garlic, cinnamon, soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornstarch and ginger.
2) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© pork for 3 minutes.
4) Add water, cover and... - 44.8012
In a hurry? This delicious easy to make Chicken Manchurian recipe is just right for you. You can lay out a delectable Chinese meal with this Chicken Manchurian and a fried rice or noodle that can be done in minutes. - 44.6334
1. Boil the chicken in water until almost tender.
2. Drain and cool chicken, reserving the stock
3. Add to a food processor and grind until finely minced.
4. Finely chop onions and green chilli and green coriander.
5. Combine ginger and garlic... - 44.1051
Chicken Manchurian In Hot Sauce
Chicken Balls :
1. Mix shredded chicken, chopped vegetables, corn flour 4 tsp, salt 1/2 tsp, soya sauce and egg.
2. Make balls, half fry.
3. Remove from oil and deep fry to a golden brown.
1. Heat oil, fry chopped spring onions, remove and keep... - 41.2261
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Gobi Manchurian is an all time favourite Indo-Chinese Starter/Appetizer. It's relished by everyone I have come across. A spicy, sour appetizer that leaves you wanting for more! - 38.6956
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 37.1624
Soya Nuggets Manchurian
1. Cook the soya nuggets in salted hot water till they are soft and spongy.
2. Drain the water by squeezing them.
3. Dry them slightly with tissue papers.
4. Bake the soya nuggets till they are golden brown.
5. Heat a kadai, then add the chopped garlic and... - 36.061
Eggplant And Pork, Manchurian Style
Cut the pork in half-inch squares; mix with the garlic, cinnamon, soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornstarch, and ginger.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet; saute the pork 3 minutes.
Add the water; cover and cook over low heat 10... - 35.1123
The video is over two months old - recorded the day after I made 'vadas', gobi 65 and samosas (yet to be published). - 20.123
Manchurian Recipes By Category