- » Maltese
Enjoy our collection of maltese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maltese recipes.
1) Slice orange peel to resemble matchsticks.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté onion and carrot in it for 10 minutes with lemon rind, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in tomatoes and water and boil for 10 minutes... - 47.7388
1. Into a saucepan combining all the ingredients except the semolina gently bring to the boil.
2. Add the semolina stirring all the time and simmer until mixture thickens.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool.
4. Roll out pastry into long strips of 8 cm... - 47.7182
Maltese Chicken Salad
1. Read the instructions on the package and cook the vegetables; drain and then allow to cool
2. Slice the chicken into chunks
3. Peel oranges, discard the pith and slice
4. Push cottage cheese through a strainer until smooth
5. In a bowl, beat yogurt,... - 45.1532
Maltese Rice Mold
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F, gas 4.
Oil a 1.2 litre (2 pint) jelly mould.
2 Place the rice, water and salt in an ovenproof dish and bake for 12 minutes until the water has been absorbed.
Add the milk and bake for a further 30 minutes, covered... - 44.9877
Honey Spiced Orange Ring
1. In a medium bowl or on a wax paper, sift flour, spices and baking powder. Keep aside
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs in vigorous motions or using handheld electric whisk, so that eggs become foamy. Add brown sugar, and honey and beat till fluffy and... - 44.7935
Double-chocolate Honey Ring
prepare this great tasting Double-Chocolate Honey Ring at home today. I am quite sure that this Double-Chocolate Honey Ring will suit your taste whatever it is. Prepare it! - 40.7451
In a food processor, coarsely puree parsnips.
Then coarsely puree—one vegetable at a time—cauliflower, romaine, spinach, kohlrabi, and celery.
Set all pureed vegetables aside, keeping types separate.
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high... - 39.3504
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, cook pork and onions in oil for 10-12 minutes or until pork is browned and onions are soft.
In a bowl, combine 1 cup broth and tomato paste until smooth; add to pork mixture.
Cook, uncovered, for 10... - 37.3877
Scrambled Eggs Maltese Style
1. In a pan fry the onion in oil, stir in the peeled and concassed tomatoes (seeds removed) and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Then add the beaten eggs, season and keep stirring until cooked.
3. Serve with galletti or toast. - 33.1342
Maltese Recipes By Category