- » Malted Fruit Loaf
Malted Fruit Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of malted fruit loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for malted fruit loaf recipes.
Malt Fruit Loaf
1) In a bowl, combine the malt extract, molasses and oil.
2) On full power, heat for 30 seconds, or until soft and blended well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
4) On full power, heat for 3 minutes, stirring in between to warm the... - 45.7561
Blend the yeast with 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the water.
Warm the malt extract and treacle over low heat.
Stir in the remaining water, yeast liquid and butter.
Sift flour and salt into a warmed bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the malt... - 40.0002
Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and fruit.
Put the milk and treacle into a small saucepan and warm over a low heat.
Pour the milk into the flour and beat well with a wooden spoon.
Take a knob of butter and rub all round the inside... - 40.8148
This malt loaf is generously garnished with sultanas and currants. Serve it sliced and buttered as breakfast toast! - 36.6426
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Whisk the yeast with the milk and add the sugar
3. Add the salt and the flour after sieving well. Then add the fruit and the malt, yeast, and tepid milk to the flour and mix well. Leave to rise for one... - 37.8352
Sticky Malt Loaf
Blend the fresh yeast in the warm water or follow package directions for the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for 10 minutes until the liquid is frothy.
Put the flour and salt into the processor bowl.
Heat together the malt extract, molasses and butter until... - 38.3639
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Take an 18 cm (7 in) square tin, with a depth of 6 cm (2 1/2 in), grease and line it.
3. At the base of a baking tray grease large enough to cover the tin.
4. In a bowl mix together the... - 47.107
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
Do you want best of all Date And Nut Malt Loaf recipe? It is a good option if you have 220 minutes. A good way to use up date is to make some amazing Date And Nut Malt Loaf. Best enjoyed as a Snack this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also... - 38.3474
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.8784
Chocolate Malt Loaf
1) Grease a 450g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir in sugar, syrup and fruit. Mix well.
4) Add milk and water to make a mixture of dropping... - 43.7039
Cider Malt Loaf
1) Takea 450 g/1 lb loaf tin and grease it or line the bottom with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to (160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3) .
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients and beat for 2 to 3 minutes... - 43.1563
Malt Fruit Bread
1. Grease a 9"X5" loaf tin
2. In a basin, sift the flour, soda bicarb and baking power; add sugar to it
3. In a pan warm the syrup, malt and milk; make sure the heat is turned low
4. Cool this milk mixture, add it to the flour along... - 47.3271
Malted Bread And Butter Pudding
1) First, on one side of the toast, spread butter. Then, cut the slices into half diagonally.
2) In a 1 1/2-pint oval pie dish, place four pieces of toast, with the buttered side facing down.
3) In a small bowl, combine the dried... - 45.801
Fruit Loaf With Strawberry And Apple Spread
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C or Gas Mark 4.
2)Take a loaf tin of size 900g or 2 lb. Smear with low fat and line it .
3)In a bowl, take porridge oats, cinnamon, sugar, raisins, sultanas and malt extract. Add the apple... - 46.3206
Cranberry Mushroom Stuffing
In a mixing bowl, combine the barley malt sweetener, water, and honey.
Stir in the cranberries and let stand for 2 hours.
To make croutons, preheat the oven to 200° F.
Trim the crust off the bread and cut the bread into /2-inch cubes.
Spread the cubes in one... - 41.6994
Banana And Cardamom Bread
1. Put the warm water in a small bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Split the cardamom pods. Remove the seeds and chop them finely.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.... - 39.628