- » Malt Tea
Malt Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of malt tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for malt tea recipes.
Malted Whole Wheat Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/ 160° C 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour. Line the bottom of the tin with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large work bowl, sieve the flour, salt... - 49.6115
Malted Walnut Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C, 20 minutes before baking time.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil.
3. In a large basin, combine the flour and salt and crumble in the yeast. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour... - 44.8426
Malted Chocolate Cupcakes
These chocolate malt cupcakes with malted vanilla buttercream frosting are like chocolate malt shake with the whipped cream on top but in cupcake form. These decadent, moist chocolaty cupcakes are hard to resist and can satisfy the sweetest of sweet craving! - 135.855
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 47.5481
Sweet Cinnamon Orange Sorbet
Put the tea bags and cinnamon stick in a bowl and pour the boiling water over them.
Allow the tea to infuse until it is very strong, about 5 minutes.
Remove and discard the tea bags and cinnamon.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and let the tea cool.
If you... - 38.6887
Boiled Fruit Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1.
Place the tea in a pan with the fat, sugar and fruit.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the fat melts, cool.
Sieve the flour and bicarbonate, and add to the mixture with the vinegar.
Put into a lined 20 cm (8 inch) cake... - 42.3228
Kismis Khima Na Pattice
1. Wash the potatoes and boil them in the pressure cooker till soft. When cooked, drain the water, peel and mash well till soft and fluffy. Mix in a little salt, black pepper and chopped coriander about 1/4 teaspoon or so. Roll into a ball and set aside.
2.... - 36.0177
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
1 To make chilli oil : Heat 1 cup refined oil till smoking. Take off heat. Wait 5 sees and then add 2 tbsp chilli powder. It will sizzle. Cover and let cool. Strain into a clean botttle. Refrigerated, it will keep for 4-6 months. Outside, for at least 6-8... - 35.5967
1. Put the flours, yeast, salt, sugar, oats and seeds in the bowl of a food mixer. Add the water and malt extract, and with the mixer set to low work the ingredients until they just come together.
2. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10... - 38.3727
Picnic Potato Salad
1) Wash potatoes but do not peel it.
2) Cube the potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water.
4) Boil the potatoes, decrease heat and simmer till done.
5) Drain the potatoes and keep in a large bowl.
6) Add... - 48.0475
Walnut Carob Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take an 8-inch square cookie pan and grease it.
3. In a food processor, add all the dry ingredients except walnuts and blend it.
4. Add the wet ingredients and whirl it for a few more seconds so that... - 46.63
Apricot Spice Cake With Walnuts
1. In a pan, take apricots and water and cook it over a low flame. Simmer it in water until it becomes soft.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree it and keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
4. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
MAKING... - 48.8234
Roasted Hazelnut And Chocolate Biscotti
Have you ever tried dairy free biscotti? Don’t think it’s possible? Well, think again! Here is a dairy-free recipe for hazelnut biscotti!! A really great recipe that requires a little effort, but the end result looks sooo great! - 122.212