- » Malt Loaf
Malt Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of malt loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for malt loaf recipes.
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Take an 18 cm (7 in) square tin, with a depth of 6 cm (2 1/2 in), grease and line it.
3. At the base of a baking tray grease large enough to cover the tin.
4. In a bowl mix together the... - 47.107
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl and mash in the sugar.
Stir in the 3 tablespoons of water to make a smooth mixture.
Set the bowl aside in a warm, draft-free place for 15 minutes or until the mixture is puffed up.
Melt the butter in the remaining water and... - 46.5398
Malt Fruit Loaf
1) In a bowl, combine the malt extract, molasses and oil.
2) On full power, heat for 30 seconds, or until soft and blended well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
4) On full power, heat for 3 minutes, stirring in between to warm the... - 45.7561
Wholemeal Malt Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the salt and flour and then rub in the margarine till a crumbly texture is achieved.
3) In a different bowl, mix together the molasses, warm water and malt extract. Stir till... - 45.1743
Sultana Malt Loaf
Sift the flours and a pinch of salt into a warm- ed basin.
Leave them in a warm place for a few minutes to heat the flour very slightly.
Put the yeast into a basin, add a teaspoon of the sugar and stir the yeast and sugar to a- liquid cream.
Add the rest of... - 42.8259
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.8784
Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and fruit.
Put the milk and treacle into a small saucepan and warm over a low heat.
Pour the milk into the flour and beat well with a wooden spoon.
Take a knob of butter and rub all round the inside... - 40.8148
Blend the yeast with 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the water.
Warm the malt extract and treacle over low heat.
Stir in the remaining water, yeast liquid and butter.
Sift flour and salt into a warmed bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the malt... - 40.0002
Sticky Malt Loaf
Blend the fresh yeast in the warm water or follow package directions for the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for 10 minutes until the liquid is frothy.
Put the flour and salt into the processor bowl.
Heat together the malt extract, molasses and butter until... - 38.3639
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
Do you want best of all Date And Nut Malt Loaf recipe? It is a good option if you have 220 minutes. A good way to use up date is to make some amazing Date And Nut Malt Loaf. Best enjoyed as a Snack this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also... - 38.3474
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Whisk the yeast with the milk and add the sugar
3. Add the salt and the flour after sieving well. Then add the fruit and the malt, yeast, and tepid milk to the flour and mix well. Leave to rise for one... - 37.8352
This malt loaf is generously garnished with sultanas and currants. Serve it sliced and buttered as breakfast toast! - 36.6426
Malt Loaf Recipes By Category