- » Malaysian Tofu
Malaysian Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of malaysian tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for malaysian tofu recipes.
Malaysian Rendang Curry
1. Heat a dry frying pan, add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Blend together the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots, lemongrass chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar to make a paste.
3. Heat some oil in a heavy based frying pan.... - 41.7993
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
This is a wonderfully easy and flavorful soup to cook on a busy day! Watch this video to prepare laksa - which is a Malaysian noodle soup. Here chicken is used with Malaysian style noodle and combined with coconut milk. A rich and creamy coconut flavor noodle... - 104.053